5G Health Harm
back to: Practical Advice
- Vicky Batts: "5G is already linked to rising health problems… concerns about “health calamity” on the rise" (News Target, July 31 2018)
- "Birds Dying in the Hague - I Wonder Why" (5G Exposed, November 4 2018)
- CBS Sacramento: "Questions Raised About 5G Health Risks Months Before Sacramento Launches Service" (CBS Sacramento, May 29 2018)
- Frank Clegg: "NIH Conference: Frank Clegg - An Industry Perspective on EMFs" (July 2018, 8 min.)
- Angie Colbeck MD and Senator Patrick Colbeck: "Policy Guidance Regarding Wireless Radiation" (September 22 2018)
- Senator Patrick Colbeck: "Colbeck cites health as reason to slow 5G rush" (March 15 2018, 6 min.)
- Josh del Sol Beaulieu: "Dissent Within FCC, as Its 5G Vote Basically Declares War Against Local Governments and Americans" (Take Back Your Power, September 28 2018)
- Catherine Frompovich: "5G Woefully Lacking In Safety Issues—Are FCC And ICNIRP To Blame?" (Activist Post, June 4 2018)
- Dr. Sharon Goldberg: "Testifies at Michigan's 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing" (October 4 2018, 13 min.)
- Grassroots Environmental Education: "5G Faces its Biggest Obstacle: Health Impacts" (September 20 2018)
- Dr Paul Heroux: "Testifies at Michigan's 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing" (October 4 2018, 8 min.)
- Neufeld E et al.: “Systematic Derivation of Safety Limits for Time-Varying 5G Radiofrequency Exposure Based on Analytical Models and Thermal Dose” (Health Phys., 2018)
- Terence Newton: “5G Network uses same EMF waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System” (Waking Times, October 5 2018)
- Rainer Nyberg, Lennart Hardell: "To UN Secretary General António Guterres: Scientist warn of serious health and environmental effects of 5G" (June 20 2018)
- Professor M Pall: "5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health! Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them" (May 2018, 90 pages)
- Professor M Pall: "Dr. Martin Pall To The NIH: "The 5G Rollout Is Absolutely Insane"" (August 2018, 9 min.)
- Paul A Philips: "5G Technology: A Health Crisis Waiting To Happen" (New Paradigm, September 2018)
- Ana Radelat: “Blumenthal wants FCC to prove 5G wireless technology is safe” (CT Mirror, December 3 2018)
- Natalie Rahhal: “The roll out of 5G wireless service is 'a massive health experiment,' public health expert warns as cell companies install 800,000 towers across the US” (Daily Mail, May 30 2018)
- Joseph Smith: “Questions raised over 5G links to cancer as mobile network is tested in Bristol” (Bristol Live, July 24 2018)
- TelecomPowerGrab: "Sophie and the 5G Wireless Antenna" (Grassroots Communications, August 20 2018, 1 min.)
- Patti Wood: "Earth Matters: Small cells, big problems: the reality of 5G" (The Island Now, November 20 2018)
Phased array, directed energy:
The 5G transmitters allowed by the FCC use phased array and directed energy, giving an effective radiated power of up to 30,000 watts per 100 MHz of spectrum. Telecom companies could buy up to 3 GHz of contiguous spectrum and then emit up to 900,000 watts.
These 5G waves and their re-radiated quasi-static Brillouin precursors, first described by Léon Brillouin in 1914, radiate far into the human body causing severe adverse health effects. The group velocity approximation assumes that the carrier wave dominates when radiation enters lossy material, like water and human tissue. In fact the Brillouin precursors, according to Professor Kurt Oughstun, can become the dominant factor on cell membranes, where under Brillouin calculations, using asymptotic mathematical analysis, the radiation at 50 cm deep in human brain tissue is 78 times stronger than under group velocity approximation theory. The signal can be reflected inside the skull and has been associated with brain tumors, along with a rise in breast cancer incidence recorded near phased array radar stations. Dr Oughstun commented in 2002 on secret USAF studies: " these results raise several health and safety issues that the USAF is unable—or perhaps even unwilling—to address at this time. To be sure, our current safety standards for exposure to pulsed electromagnetic radiation have failed to consider these critical factors."
This deployment of 5G radiation could herald the end of city and downtown life as we know it.
- Arthur Firstenberg: "5G - From Blankets to Bullets" (Cellular Phone Task Force, January 22 2018)
- Barrie Trower "5G Will Devastate Humanity But Those Behind It Are Above The Law!" (The Richie Allen Show, February 1 2018, audio, 39 min.)
- "Brillouin Precursors 101 with Professor Kurt Oughstun" (Microwave News xxii(2), March/April 2002, pages 10-12)
- Cabin Talk: "Elana Freeland talking about 5G and the GeoEngineering connection" (October 27 2017)
- Senator Patrick Colbeck: "Colbeck cites health as reason to slow ‘small cell’ rush" (March 15 2018, 6 min.)
- Dr Devra Davis: "Public health is littered with examples where economic interests trumped scientific advice" (The Hill, October 29 2017)
- Prof. Paul Heroux: "5G and IoT: a Trojan horse" (Towards Better Health, February 12 2018)
- Kevin Mottus: "5G: Cancer, Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Cell Tower, Wireless Radiation Health Effects" (August 2017)
- Kevin Mottus: "The New 5G Technology: Why It Could Destroy Nature & Humanity (+Solutions)" (2017, 58 min.)
- PMG: "Palo Alto 4G Small Cells: An Extreme Health Hazard" (Scientists for Wired Technology, April 23 2017)
- "Long Island Residents Protest Small Cells in Front of Homes" (CBS News, July 7 2017, 2 min.)
- "Ellie Marks California Brain Tumor Association Testifies Against 5G Small Cell Bill" (EHT, July 13 2017, 1 min.)
- "The Next Great Unknown Experiment On Our Children" (Environmental Health Trust)
- "Cities fight bill to streamline cell antenna installations" (Ramona Giwargis, Mercury News, July 5 2017)
- Mary Beth Brangan: "Fight Against SB 649 Continues" (eon3EMFblog.net, July 18 2017)
- "Derrick Broze Educates Houston City Council on 5G Tech" (October 10 2018, 10 min)
- "Derrick Broze Educates City of Houston on 5G Tech" (October 23 2018, 3 min)
- Lloyd Burrell: "Are 5G Phones Safe For Your Health?" (Dr Jockers, 2017)
- Yuri Feldman, Paul Ben-Ishai: "Potential Risks to Human Health Originating from Future Sub-MM Communication Systems"
- John Dvorak: "The Problem With 5G" (PC Magazine, August 22 2018)
- Mike Elgan: "Why 5G will disappoint everyone" (Computer World, September 29 2018)
- Erin Elizabeth: "Hundreds of birds dead during 5G experiment in The Hague, The Netherlands" (Health Nut News, November 5 2018)
- Prof. B.A. Golomb: "Letter urging opposition to California SB 649" (August 18 2017)
- Prof. Paul Heroux: "Interview by Press Before Supreme Court Event" (October 17 2017, 2 min.)
- Mark Hertsgaard & Mark Dowie: "How Big Wireless Made Us Think That Cell Phones Are Safe: A Special Investigation: The disinformation campaign—and massive radiation increase—behind the 5G rollout" (The Nation, March 29 2018)
- Jeff & Joe Imbriano: "The Wicked Dangers Of 5G Frequencies" (Jeff Rense, March 28 2018, 45 min)
- Keith Johnson: "Sacramento Will Be 1st 5G City Despite Health Risks" (Courage Sowers, January 30 2018)
- Conan Milner: "Resistance to 5G: Roadblock to a High Tech Future or Warning of a Serious Health Risk?" (Epoch Times, November 9 2018)
- Dr Joel M. Moskowitz: "5G Wireless Technology: Millimeter Wave Health Effects" (Electromagnetic Radiation Safety, 2017)
- Joyce Nelson: "5G Corporate Grail: Smart cities/dumb people?" (Watershed Sentinel, November 5, 2018)
- Powell| RM: "Why We Should Oppose 5G on Health Grounds" (February 20 2017)
- Dr Cindy Russell: “A 5g wireless future: Will it give us a smart nation or contribute to an unhealthy one?” (SCCM Bulletin, Jan/Feb.2017
- Merinda Teller: "Microwave Radiation Coming to a Lamppost Near You" (Weston A. Price Foundation, December 1 2017)
- John P Thomas: "New 5G Cell Towers and Smart Meters to Increase Microwave Radiation – Invade Privacy" (Health Impact News, July 7 2017)
- Isobel Roe: “5G phone network: Expert concerned by lack of understanding of potential health effects” (ABC News, August 18 2017)
- David Knight: "5G IoT: Internet of Tumors & Tyranny" (2018, 25 min.)
- Deborah Tavares: "5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program" (May 8 2018, 21 min.)
- Barrie Trower: "Barrie Trower On 5G Microwaves ; There is No safe Place, No Where To Go" (February 4 2018; 14 min)
- ConsumerWatch: "5G Cellphone Towers Signal Renewed Concerns Over Impacts On Health" (CBS SF Bay, January 25 2018)
- Lynne Wycherley: "Wireless Pollution “Out Of Control” As Corporate Race For 5G “Microwave Spectra” Gears Up" (Global Research, October 27 2016)
- "It's Called The 5G BEAST SYSTEM For A Reason" (2018, 38 min)
- "5G - A Real Terror" (2017, 13 min)
- "5G Wireless Radiation Dangers" (2017, 66 min)
- "Breaking: New 5G Death Towers Causing Major Radiation Spike in U.S. Cities" (2017, 43 min)
- "Britain’s First 5G Court Case and the People Won" (Smombiegate, October 2018)
- "Campaigners angry over trial for mobile phone 5G service over claims the new masts will damage mental health" (Daily Mail, October 19 2018)
- "5G: Cancer, Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Cell Tower, Wireless Radiation Health Effects" (2017, 8 min)
- "David Bowie Warns : Google IS Illuminati! & Danger's of the 5g Roll-Out!" (2017, 18 min)
- "More Danger's of WI-FI & 5G: We're LAB RATS & They Know it!" (2017, 22 min)
- "5G And The IOT: Scientific Overview Of Human Health Risks" (EHT, 2017)
- "5G Small Cell Towers; Checkmate Humanity" (A Plane Truth, 2018, 48 min)
- "Cell Towers - 5G Wireless - Cell Phone Health Warning!" (Shaking My Head Production, 2018, 47 min)
Expert assessment of allowing 5G: 'reckless in the extreme':
- “The new 5G wireless technology involves millimeter waves (extremely high frequencies) producing photons of much greater energy than even 4G and WiFi. Allowing this technology to be used without proving its safety is reckless in the extreme, as the millimetre waves are known to have a profound effect on all parts of the human body.”
Prof. Trevor Marshall, Director Autoimmunity Research Foundation, California (ref.)
Wireless Industry beginning to recognize health dangers of 5G:
The power and locations needed for 5G wireless transmitters will make it difficult for the wireless industry to comply with many international safety limits.
USA Conference of Mayors:
USA National Associations and Leagues:
USA Cities and Counties sue FCC:
Los Angeles, Seattle, and 22 other cities and counties are suing the Federal Communications Commission over its move to limit local government fees on 5G network equipment applications.
USA: FFC told to prove 5G is safe
Brendan Carr, a commissioner of the FCC, has been given until December 17 2018 by US Senator Richard Blumenthal and Rep. Anna Eshoo to prove that 5G is safe. The FCC's limits date from from 1996 and are based on Schwan's 1953 mistake about heating being the only effect, a hypothesis again disproved by the NTP study.
How to avoid 5G: be Electrosensitive, and Protest like Firefighters
Even though the World Health Organization's IARC classifies 5G as a 2B human carcinogen, and the preliminary NTP results have already confirmed that wirless is a cancer agent, US citizens still have no right to raise health objections against 5G under the extraordinary 1996 Telecommunications Act. Yet firefighters have been given exemption from having 5G towers. This is because they protested strongly after many became electrosensitive when they previously had wireless towers on their premises, exhibiting specific electrosensitivity symptoms, as confirmed by abnormal brain scans.
Human race: extinction approaching
Prof. Martin Pall, an expert on human effects of RF radiation warns:
- "DNA damage known to be produced by these EMFs occur in human sperm and may also occur in human eggs, leading to large increases in mutation in any children born. It is thought that an increase in mutation frequency of 2.5 to 3-fold will lead to extinction because of accumulation of large numbers of damaging mutations. We may already be over this level, and if so, simply continuing our current exposures will lead to eventual extinction. Further increases in exposures will be more rapidly self-destructive."
Prof. Martin Pall: "Letter to California Legislators" (August 7 2017)
- Prof. M Pall: "List of 134 Reviews on Non-thermal Effects of Microwave/Intermediate Frequency EMFs" (August 2017)
216 out of 400 cities and 34 out of 57 counties opposed the bill SB 649. It was passed on July 12 2017 but vetoed by Gov. Jerry Brown on October 15 2017.
- Matt Agorist: “City Blocks 5G Cell Tower Implementation Over Claims that it Can Cause Cancer” (The Free Thought Project, September 12 2018)
- Edmund G Brown Jr: "Return of Senate Bill 649" (Office of the Governor, Sacramento, California, October 15 2017)
- Business Wire: "CA Legislators Told of Biological & Health Risks from Pervasive 4G/5G Wireless Antennas Envisioned by SB.649" (Business Wire, August 09 2017)
- Danny Crichton: "Bay Area city blocks 5G deployments over cancer concerns" (Tech Crunch, September 10 2018)
- Susan Foster: "Health Exemption for Firefighters sends a Message to the World" (Between a Rock and a Hard Place, June 26 2017)
- League of California Cities: "Local Leaders Express Disappointment as Assembly Committee Sides with Corporate Interests over Citizen Control: City, County Officials vow to continue fight against SB 649" (July 12 2017)
- [Gerald Mitchell] "Former Top CEO and Brain Tumor Survivor Speaks on Risk of SB 649 Small Cell Wireless Bill" (California State Legislature, July 13 2017, 2 min.)
- Jack O'Dwyer: "Brain Tumor Assn. Condemns Calif. Cellphone Tower Bill" (O'Dwyer's, September 15 2017)
- Prof. Martin Pall: "Letter to California Legislators" (August 7 2017)
- im Puzzanghera: "Is 5G technology dangerous? Early data shows a slight increase of tumors in male rats exposed to cellphone radiation" (Los Angeles Times, August 8 2016)
- Tracy Seipel: "California: Gov. Jerry Brown vetoes bill easing permits on cell phone towers" (Mercury News, October 16 2017)
- George Skelton: "AT&T and Verizon want free rein to put new wireless transmitters in your neighborhood. Here's why that's a bad idea" (Los Angeles Times, July 10 2017)
Marin County, California:
Petaluma City Council in 2018 restricted placement of 5G and similar antennas to 500 feet from residences and 1,500 feet from the next tower.
The Swiss Council of States on March 5 2018 refused to relax an ordinance on radiation emitted by mobile phone antennas, jeopardizing the launch, in 2020, of 5G. Switzerland will thus keep an ordinance fixing the maximum values of non-ionizing radiation that are ten times lower than in the European Union.
Confusion over 5G and street lamps, and their health effects in Gateshead:
5G and mmW (millimeter Wave) and Terahertz radiation: Health Harm
- Key recommendations:
Do not proceed to roll out 5G technologies pending pre-market studies on health effects
Re-evaluate safety standards based on long term as well as short term studies on biological effects
(Russell C, 2017)
The new ‘5G’ (5th generation wireless radiation system) will use high frequencies. The 5G frequencies will probably be in the ‘millimetre Wave’ (mmW) range of about 30-300 GHz (= 10–1 mm = 0.003-0.3 THz), and Terahertz (300-3,000 GHz = 0.3-3 THz, = 1.0-0.1 mm).
These may include 28 GHz, and perhaps 38, 60 and 72-73 GHz. There is no agreed standard yet. Research began under NASA in 2008. The electronic weapon Active Denial uses 95 GHz (= 3 mm wavelength). At the lower end, these frequencies are not far from WiFi and other microwave uses like cellphones, including frequencies like WiFi's 5 GHz.
- Approval and Trials:
Trials were held in cities in the Netherlands in 2015. Larger trials are scheduled for 2017 in 11 cities in the USA and in London, England. Some states are seeking to eliminate new 5G small cell Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) from local control and jurisdiction. These small cells will be fitted on electric and light poles in front of businesses and residences. There is growing anger and disbelief at the disregard for the massive health problems which GHz radiation will cause so close to homes.
- Monica Alleven: "Ericsson wants STA for supersecret 5G tests before Verizon board meeting" (Fierce Wireless, January 27 2017)
- Kate Cox: "FCC Chair On 5G Future: “You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet.”" (Consumerist, July 9 2016)
- Sean Kinney: "Verizon project in Palo Alto highlights challenges in scaling small cells" (RCR Wireless News, June 16 2017)
The test results for 4G small cells in Palo Alto show that there is a major health crisis in the making. Critics argue that each small cell appears to be breaking the Nuremberg Code as regards its irradiation of passers by and local residents. Measurements show that RF/MW radiation is from 720,000 µW/m² to 1,230,000 µW/m². These levels are extremely hazardous according to Biological Safety Limits, where 1,000 µW/m² is an 'extreme hazard'. The exposure is continuous for many persons and cumulative.
- PMG: "Palo Alto 4G Small Cells: An Extreme Health Hazard" (Scientists for Wired Technology, April 23 2017)
- No full health evaluation for 5G:
There was a disastrous failure to evaluate fully the health harm from wireless radiation at lower frequencies than 5G, before the release of cellphones, cellphone towers, WiFi and smart meters. All this radiation, including 5G, is now classified as a class 2B human carcinogen and is a known neurological agent. The leading international experts now say that there is sufficient evidence to reclassify it as a class 2A probable or class 1 certain human carcinogen. There has so far been no full evaluation of the health harm from 5G radiation, especially long-term effects. This implies that 5G trials, often on mainly innocent and unaware populations, may be in contravention of the Nuremberg code.
- 5G Health Harm: 5G radiation exposure should be below limits for sensitive populations:
5G radiation is classified as a 2B human carcinogen which experts say should now be moved to a class 2A or 1 category (see above).
Research since the 1970s and 1980s has shown that mmW is definitely bioactive. Exposure to mmW has both harmful and therapeutic effects, depending on frequencies, type of signals, exposure strength and exposure duration. It is also well established that many of these effects are non-thermal, although some are also the result of heating. The effects can also be non-linear and are sometimes genetically based, making detailed research essential before 5G radiation is approved for public or private irradiation areas where some members of the public will be especially sensitive depending on their genetic make-up.
Now that real electrosensitivity is a well recognised condition (e.g. Belpomme D et al, 2015), it would be appropriate to ensure that all 5G transmitters are compliant with biological limits, such as the EUROPAEM 2016 Guidelines. The latter provide the latest safety limits for people with electrosensitivity (Belyaev I et a, 2016). It has been accepted by the WHO since 2002 that lower biological limits are required for "certain sensitive individuals" (ICNIRP) who need limits below the current heating standards.
- Established Health risks from 5G:
Many non-thermal effects are established, but the safety limits do not apply to them or to people especially sensitive to this type of radiation. In addition there are heating effects. The current outdated limits apply only to these heating limits.
It seems that mmW has harmful effects similar to other non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation. These include: gene expression and cancer, DNA changes, antibiotic effects, effects on inter-cellular communication and acupuncture points, cognitive and fetal effects, effects on calcium mechanisms, effects on the eyes, and localized heating. There are also reports of specific EHS symptoms following mmW therapeutic exposure.
Of particular concern are elderly people and others with thin skin. Exposure at mmW is known to penetrate the outer layers of skin. Where the skin is thinner or more vulnerable or sensitive, such as where there are more sweat ducts and pores, as on the face and back of hands, such people will be particularly vulnerable to the non-thermal effects as well as thermal ones. This already seems to be the case with the higher frequencies of WiFi.
There is also special concern over the eyes, since mmW radiation is particularly harmful to the optical system. Prolonged exposure to 5G mmW radiation needs more ophthalmic research.
- See below for a few of the hundreds of studies on health effects of mmW and Terahertz.
- States should put public health before wireless convenience:
Michigan Senator Patrick Colbeck:
"Article 4 section 51 of the Michigan Constitution States: 'the public health and the general welfare of the people of the state are hereby declared to be a matter of primary public concern. The legislature shall pass suitable laws for the protection and promotion of public health.' Despite the convenience and the enormous economic growth potential associated with the Internet of Things our primary concern as legislators is not convenience, nor economic growth. As much as I love technology as per our Michigan constitution the public health and the general welfare of the people of our state are supposed to be our primary concern".
"This convenience comes at a price and it comes at the price to the health of many of our citizens most notably children babies in the womb and even adults who suffer from hyper sensitivity to wireless transitions".
"Many of us are rightly concerned about the hazards of cigarettes, lead levels..and other harmful substances...but I regret to inform you that we need to add electromagnetic radiation from wireless technology to this list"
Senator Patrick Colbeck: "Colbeck cites health as reason to slow ‘small cell’ rush" (March 15 2018, 6 min.)
- Russell C: ”A 5G Wireless Future: Will it give us a smart nation or contribute to an unhealthy one?” (SCCMA Bulletin, 2017) references.
- EH Trust: "The FCC Approves 5G Millimeter Wave Spectrum Frontiers: The Next Great Unknown Experiment On Our Children" (2016)
- Cindy Sage: summary of: Dr Jerrold T. Bushberg: “At What Distance Does a Small Cell Mounted at 26′ height produce greater than the BioInitiative 2007 recommendation of 0.1 microwatt/cm2 (green highlight)? Or ten times higher at 1.0 microwatt/cm2 (yellow highlight)?" (2017)
- Joel M. Moskowitz: "Is 5G Cellular Technology Harmful to Our Health?" (EMR Safety, 2016, 2017)
- Joel M. Moskowitz: "5G Wireless Technology: Millimeter Wave Health Effects" (Safe EMR, August 7 2017)
- Jonathan Landsman: "Action alert: 5G cellular technology will blanket planetary life with ultra-high microwave frequencies" (Natural Health 365, 2016)
- Jonathan Landsman: "Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt: EMF pollution and chronic disease – The untold truth exposed" (Natural News, September 27 2017)
- Makia Freeman: “5G and IoT: Total Technological Control Grid being rolled out fast” (Galactic Connection, 2017)
- Maciej Heyman: "The Internet of Things Poses Human Health Risks: Scientists Question the Safety of Untested 5G Technology at International Conference" (Military Technologies, March 9 2017)
- Jonathan Landsman: "EMF pollution and chronic disease – The untold truth exposed" (Natural News, 2017)
- Dr Axe: "5G Health Effects: Is This Wireless Technology Even Safe?" (2017)
- Jim Puzzanghera: "Is 5G technology dangerous? Early data shows a slight increase of tumors in male rats exposed to cellphone radiation" (LA Times, 2016)
- FFH: "The Looming Health Risks of 5G Technology" (2017)
- Gerald Mitchell: "Brain Tumors: A Risk of SB 649 Small Cell Wireless Streaming Bill" (2017, 2 min.)
- Jack O'Dwyer: "“5G” Technology Called “Outrageous” by Powell" (2016)
- Pedro Aquila: "5G Network Being Pushed On The Public With Zero Concern For Safety" (Natural Blaze, 2017)
- Public News Service: "State Senate Committee Presses Pause on 5G Wireless Bill" (May 16 29017)
- Sheila Pell: "Escondido says no cell towers in your front yard — unless you live on a street like Citracado 10: Ben Hueso carries water for wireless guys" (San Diego Reader, June 5 2017)
- Russell CL: “5 G wireless telecommunications expansion: Public health and environmental implications” (Environ Res. 2018)
- Reinette Senum: "The 5G Network: What You Don't Know May Kill You" (The Foghorn Express, April 3 2017)
- John P Thomas: "New 5G Cell Towers and Smart Meters to Increase Microwave Radiation – Invade Privacy" (Health Impact News, July 13 2017)
- Lynne Wycherley: "Wireless pollution 'out of control' as corporate race for 5G gears up" (The Ecologist, October 27 2016)
5G from Space:
Fiber optic cables as safe alternative to dangerous 5G radiation
Active Denial 95GHz offensive weapon, Directed Energy Weapons:
A few Health Studies from hundreds:
For evidence that microwave resonance effects depend on cell density, suggesting cell-to-cell interaction during response to exposure cells to mmW at 51.755 GHz for10 minutes, see slide 18 of:
Gene expression and cancer:
Alexandrov BS et al, 2011; Habauzit D et al, 2014; Korenstein-Ilan A et al, 2008.
Alexandrov BS et al, 2010
Cellular apoptosis and proliferation, calcium dynamics:
Li X et al, 2010; Wu G et al, 2011; Li X et al, 2012; Li X et al, 2012; Ye J et al, 2015
Soghomonyan D et al, 2016; Torgomyan H et al, 2012.
Inter-cellular communication and acupuncture points, low intensity effects:
DeSmul A, 1996; Lysenyuk VP et al, 2000; Vorobyov VV et al, 2002
Specific EHS symptoms, eg parethesia, fatigue and sleepiness:
Usichenko TI et al, 2006
Cognitive and fetal effects:
Zhao Z et al, 1998; Zhao ZG et al, 2005;
Behavioral, and histopathological changes:
Sharma A et al, 2017
Titushkin IA et al, 2009
Gandhi OP et al, 1986
Skin effects, hydration:
Alekseev SI et al, 2008
Skin effects, sweat ducts:
Feldman Y et al, 2008; Feldman Y et al, 2009; Ney M et al, 2011; Tripathi SR et al, 2015; Betzalel N et al, 2017; copy; Betzalel N et al, 2018
Millenbaugh NJ et al, 2008; Romanenko S et al, 2014; Wu T et al, 2015; Neufeld E et al, 2018
Pakhomov AG et al, 1998; article; Wu T et al, 2015
Kositsky NN et al.: “Influence of High-frequency Electromagnetic Radiation at Non-thermal Intensities on the Human Body: A review of work by Russian and Ukrainian researchers” (No Place To Hide, Newsletter of the Cellular Phone Taskforce Inc. (Trans. P Ormsby), 2001)
High Power Levels needed for 5G Devices:
Colombi D et al, 2015; Thors B et al, 2016
Some bioeffects of 5G-type radiation on wildlife:
- Alexandrov BS et al.: “Non-thermal effects of terahertz radiation on gene expression in mouse stem cells” (Biomed Opt Express, 2011)
- Bock J et al.: “Mammalian stem cells reprogramming in response to terahertz radiation” (PLoS One, 2010)
- Frei MR et al.: “Field orientation effects during 5.6-GHz radiofrequency irradiation of rats” (Aviat Space Environ Med, 1990)
- Halverson SL et al.: “High-Power Microwave Radiation as an Alternative Insect Control Method for Stored Products” (J Econ Entomology, 1996)
- Jauchem JR et al.: “Cardiovascular and thermal responses in rats during 94 GHz irradiation” (Bioelectromagnetics, 1999)
- Marec F et al.: “The effect of repeated microwave irradiation on the frequency of sex-linked recessive lethal mutations in Drosophila melanogaster” (Mutat Res, 1985)
- Millenbaugh NJ et al.: “Gene expression changes in the skin of rats induced by prolonged 35 GHz millimeter-wave exposure” (Radiat Res, 2008)
- Nerkararyan A et al.: “Effect of Millimeter waves with low intensyty on Peroxidase total activity and isoenzyme composition in cell of wheat seedling shoots” (Int. J. of Sci. Res. In Envior. Sciences (IJSRES), 2013)
- Romanenko S et al.: “Effects of millimeter wave irradiation and equivalent thermal heating on the activity of individual neurons in the leech ganglion” (J Neurophysiol, 2014)
- Soghomonyan D et al.: “Millimeter waves or extremely high frequency electromagnetic fields in the environment: what are their effects on bacteria?” (Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2016)
- Thielens A et al.: “Exposure of Insects to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields from 2 to 120 GHz” (Sci Rep, 2018)
- Torgomyan H et al.: “Bactericidal effects of low-intensity extremely high frequency electromagnetic field: an overview with phenomenon, mechanisms, targets and consequences” (Crit Rev Microbiol, 2013)
- Vorobyov VV et al.: “Hypothalamic effects of millimeter wave irradiation depend on location of exposed acupuncture zones in unanesthetized rabbits” (Am J Chin Med, 2002)
- Zhao Z et al.: [Effects of millimeter wave irradiation with different frequency and power density on their offsprings in mice] (Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi, 1998)
- Zhao ZG et al.: [Relationship between millimeter wave irradiation in pregnant mice and c-Fos protein expression in hippocampus and learning and memory functions in their offsprings] (Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi, 2005)
Difficulties in 5G meeting International Safety Guidellines:
There are reports that 5G may require radiation at too high levels to meet International Safety Guidelines, such as:
Government strategies for 5G
These mainly omit the vital issue of health dangers of irradiating populations with an established 2B human carcinogen. They do not explain who will pay for negative health impacts or how governments will rectify the established damage to wildlife.
5G Security Risks
5G energy consumption, number of celltowers and increased costs