These devices give
out harmful radiation. Avoid them or replace them.
cellphone or mobile phone
wireless computer or laptop with WiFi
WiFi radiation zones in schools, shops or in towns
and avoid wireless smart meters.
These devices have minimal radiation.
All doctors who diagnose and treat Electrosensitivity agree that the key requirement for anyone with ES is to avoid radiation.
"Do You Know That I Love You?" (2017, 3 min.)
- Do not use a cellphone (mobile phone) or Bluetooth.
Use a land-line telephone instead.
- Do not use an iPad or tablet with wireless switched on.
Make sure the wireless is switched off; use only cable connections.
2. Your home and office
- Do not use a cordless (DECT) phone.
Use a wired phone with a land-line instead.
- Do not have a wireless smart meter fitted.
Keep an analogue one without wireless.
- Do not have WiFi
Use cables or DLAN plugs instead (but keep away from the wiring).
- Remove as many electrical devices from your sleeping area and near your bed as possible.
Avoid having clock radios and chargers near your bed.
Do not use an electric blanket while in bed.
Keep your sleeping area free of electromagnetic exposure.
3. Your environment and housing area
- Avoid living near a cellphone tower or phone mast, including apartments below roof antennas.
- Avoid living near neighbours with WiFi and wireless smart meters, or ask them to replace wireless devices with wired ones.
- Avoid living near an airport with radar in your direction.
- Avoid living near overhead power cables, mains supplies or substations.
4. Your daily activities
- Avoid where possible all schools, medical centres, shops, buses, trains and aircraft with WiFi.
Wear protective clothing if necessary.
5. 'White' zones
- Find a 'green/white' zone free of wireless radiation. The Council of Europe in 2011 recommended that European states have these for ES people. They should cover the same percentage of land area as the percentage of people affected, along with public spaces, shops and schools to allow ES people equal rights of access.
6. How to survive on a university campus
7. Ways to avoid radiation
8. Airport Full Body Scanners