5G Health Harm
back to: Practical Advice
Witness of 5G-type scanner machine:
EHS symptoms including cancer, and burnt from the inside:
The Pixel 4 range, release slated for fall 2019, will likely include the Snapdragon 855, a chipset that’s capable of supporting 5G connections for 60 GHz Wi-Fi.
Radar Phones Need New Raised FCC Short-Term Heating Limits:
"Google notes that "Motion Sense will be available in select Pixel countries," which probably indicates that Soli will have some regulatory hurdles to overcome.
Soli operates in the 57- to 64-GHz frequency band, and in the US, Google had to get the FCC to lift power limitations in those bands so Soli could work better. If an international regulatory body is not as accommodating as the FCC, it sounds like the Pixel 4's Soli capabilities will be shut off in that country."
Safe Alternative to 5G:
- 5G Flyer (Digital Survivor UK, March 2019)
5G contravenes Human Rights Conventions:
5G appears illegal on four grounds:
1. 5G is a breach of the Nuremberg Code, which requires informed consent (UN, 1950).
2. The United Nations’ International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, article 7, prohibits medical and scientific experimentation without consent. The ICNIRP chair, Dr E van Rongen, has stated of 5G that “It is not set up as a public health experiment but of course you can consider it as such." (Margi Murphy: Sunday Telegraph, March 3 2019)
3. Under many government requirements, e.g. EU law, a Strategic Environmental Assessment should have been carried out before the implementation of the 5G Wireless Network Technology was authorised. These are still awaited.
4. Most governments follow the Precautionary Principle, which requires potentially dangerous systems like 5G to be tested prior to authorization.
In addition most authorities cannot over-ride medical advise given by a qualified physician which requires the protection of individuals liable to injury from the toxic radiation.
5G Appeal to United Nations (PACE):
International EMF Scientist Appeal to UNEP:
European Union leading Scientists: Stop 5G
Scientists Lennart Hardell (Sweden) and Rainer Nyberg (Finland) wrote on May 20 2019 to Karmenu Vella, the EU Environment Commissioner, calling for a moratorium on the adoption of 5G and for the release information on the EU internal risk assessment of 5G and the application of the precautionary principle to this technique. They also demanded guidelines based on independent research and the EU documentation to prove that 5G is safe. Copies were sent to National Environment Ministers, Wildlife Conservation Society, World Wildlife Fund, The Nature Conservancy and Greenpeace.
Legal Action for ES people and others to stop 5G and other RF emissions (Tasmania, Australia):
Criminal Threat to Assault and Restraint Orders against neighbors and Telecom companies.
Forming a reasonable belief that the emissions form a risk of harm.
1.Identify the source of the emissions or proposed emissions (eg Wifi, baby monitor, smart meter, celltower, proposed development)
2. Identify the site (eg home, workplace, hospital etc)
3. Measure the distance to the emissions from your home
4. Identitify the emitters, local council, land owner, comporations involved and company numbers, and directors who may be personally liable.
5. Collate all the correspondence
6. Ask you doctor to provide:
(a) evidence that RF emissions are not safe or could be a risk of harm, including the risk of fear which is a discomfort, and
(b) recommendations for remediation (eg removing celltower, removing Wifi, removing smart meter etc),
using: BioInitiative Report: https://bioinitiative.org and Physicians for Safe Technology: https://mdsafetech.org/
7. Obtain witnesses affirmed testimony or affidavit, e.g. a friend's cellphone visiting your home showing bars indicating reception on their phone
8. If you wish contact Building Biologist for survey, or get a specialist survey,
9. Include costs for shielding your home and yard as a compensation claim.
10. Collate all the evidence and Instruct your lawyer or attorney to form an advice for you, and give legal remedy or options etc. Most environmental acts classify EMR as a pollutant and contaminant, which require precautionary action. Local authorities may then be liable for personal injury, assault, environmental contmination, dangerous weapons,
11. Send to the emitter and all parties.
- "5G Technology: The Greatest Conspiracy of All Time?" (Be Inspired, May 23 2019, 10 min.)
- Iishana Artra: “Is 5G Worth the Risks?” (Counter Punch, May 3 2019)
- Bandara P et al.: “Planetary electromagnetic pollution: it is time to assess its impact” (Lancet Planet Health, 2018)
- Dr. Pri Bandara and Dr. Julie McCredden from Oceania Radiofrequency Scientific Advisory Association (ORSAA): "Response: 5G and Wireless Risks to Public Health" (Health Central, July 25 2019)
- Marilyn M Barnewall: "5G: A Plan To Depopulate Earth?" (News With Views, June 2 2019)
- Vicky Batts: "5G is already linked to rising health problems… concerns about “health calamity” on the rise" (News Target, July 31 2018)
- BBI: “5G Factsheet: Understanding the technology and protection strategies” (Building Biology Institute, 2019) PDF.
- "Bees dying under 5G poles" (Phillip Sites, July 15 2019, 3 min.) [actually 4G with 5G capability]
- "Birds Dying in the Hague - I Wonder Why" (5G Exposed, November 4 2018)
- Mouthy Buddha: "Cell Phone Radiation and 5G Dangers: An In-Depth Exploration" (February 23 2019, 33 min)
- Catwhipple: "The stars, G5 cell towers, and electromagnetic radiation exposure" (The Circle, June 5 2019)
- Russell Cavanagh: "European 5G Conference 2019 Effectively Admits 5G is a Massive Biological Experiment" (Digital Survivor, January 24 2019)
- C4ST: "Ontario Doctors Warn of Rising Health Care Costs after 5G Roll Out" (Newswire, May 30 2019)
- CBS Sacramento: "Questions Raised About 5G Health Risks Months Before Sacramento Launches Service" (CBS Sacramento, May 29 2018)
- Center for Electrosmog Prevention: "How to File an ADA Accommodations Request for Electrosensitivity to Avoid Small Cells and Wifi" (June 2019)
- Dr Tracy Chandler: “5G, there’s nowhere to hide!” (Health Central, May 22 2019)
- Michael Chapman Pincher: “5G Licenced to Kill. The Insect Inspector investigates what you are not being told about the 5G Grid” (January 28 2019, 6 min.)
- Chiaraviglio L et al.: “Planning 5G Networks Under EMF Constraints: State of the Art and Vision” (IEEE Access, 2018)
- Frank Clegg: "NIH Conference: Frank Clegg - An Industry Perspective on EMFs" (July 2018, 8 min.)
- Angie Colbeck MD and Senator Patrick Colbeck: "Policy Guidance Regarding Wireless Radiation" (September 22 2018)
- Senator Patrick Colbeck: "Colbeck cites health as reason to slow 5G rush" (March 15 2018, 6 min.)
- Devra Davis: "5G: The Unreported Global Threat" (Medium, May 18 2019)
- Devra Davis: "Pending Government Immunity for Telecoms Uninsurable 5G Network?" (Medium, June 14 2019)
- Rep. Peter A. DeFazio (D-OR), House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman: "Letter to FCC Chairman Pai and acting FDA Commissioner Sharpless inquiring about the status of the government’s research into the potential health effects of radiofrequency (RF) radiation" (April 15 2019)
- Suzan Delibasic: "5G networks in Australia: How fast, when is it coming, and what are the possible health risks?" (The New Daily, July 27 2018)
- Josh del Sol Beaulieu: "Dissent Within FCC, as Its 5G Vote Basically Declares War Against Local Governments and Americans" (Take Back Your Power, September 28 2018)
- Marc David: “With 5G, we feel like guinea pigs” (L’Illustré, Switzerland, July 18 2019) “Swiss magazine reports first 5G injuries in Geneva” (Global Research, July 22 2019)
- Annie Dieu-Le-Veut : “Glastonbury Festival-goers are revelling in an EMF minefield” (The Holistic Works, June 25 2019)
- Baxter Dmitry: "Firefighters Suffer Neurological Damage After Contact With [5G] Cell Towers" (News Punch, July 12 2018)
- Barbara Dolmen, Environmental Physician: "Open Letter to the President of the German Federal Network Agency: 5G auction and suffering of affected people" (TBH, May 21 2019, May 17 2019)
- Dana Dovey: “Radiation from cellphones, Wi-fi is hurting the birds and the bees; 5G may make it worse” (Newsweek, May 19 2018)
- Dr. Graham Downing: "The Truth About 5G" (Brighteon, February 2019, 40 min.)
- Claire Edwards: "What you don’t know about 5G but will find out when its too late" (True Publica, February 14 2019)
- Claire Edwards: "5G: The Dominoes Are Starting To Fall" (True Publica, February 14 2019)
- Environmental Health Trust: "What You Need To Know About 5G Wireless and “Small” Cells" (c.2018)
- Arthur Firstenberg: "5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity" (Multerland, August 12 2018, 40 min.)
- BN Frank: “California Residents Stopped Verizon from Installing Small Cell Tower Near Homes!” (Activist Post, March 10 2019)
- Makia Freeman: "5G Danger: 13 Reasons New Millimeter Wave Tech Will Be A Catastrophe For Humanity" (Waking Times, June 14 2019)
- Catherine Frompovich: "5G Woefully Lacking In Safety Issues—Are FCC And ICNIRP To Blame?" (Activist Post, June 4 2018)
- Frontier Centre for Public Policy: "Cellphone industry continues to control the safety message" (Troy Media, May 16 2019)
- Richard Gale and Gary Null: "A Slow Death by 5G Wireless Technology" (Progressive Radio Network, July 9 2019)
- Marc Gielissen: "5G can kill you - Find out why (watch until the end !)" (April 3 2019, 13 min.)
- Adam Goldberg: ““5G: The Most Censored Story Of 2018”: Researcher Exposes Health Dangers to City Council” (ANON News, December 17 2018)
- Dr. Sharon Goldberg: "Testifies at Michigan's 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing" (October 4 2018, 13 min.)
- Grassroots Communications: "Model Wireless Telecommunications Ordinance for Siting of "Small Cell" Telecommunication Infrastructure in Public Rights-Of-Way" (2018)
- Grassroots Environmental Education: "5G Faces its Biggest Obstacle: Health Impacts" (September 20 2018)
- Sue Grey: "Lawyer, Sue Grey Talks To Tim Lynch about 5G & More" (August 22 2019, 60 min.)
- Sue Halpern: "The Terrifying Potential of the 5G Network" (The New Yorker, April 26 2019)
- Dean Henderson: "Who’s Behind The 5G Cull Of Humanity?" (Left Hook, March 19 2019)
- Dr Paul Heroux: "Testifies at Michigan's 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing" (October 4 2018, 8 min.)
- Bryan Hubbard: "New health hazards uncovered around 5G mobile network" (WDDTY, February 4 2019)
- Bryan Hubbard: "5G: Is it safe? Nobody seems to know" (WDDTY, May 2019)
- Ethan Huff: "5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event film reveals how 5G is an assault weapon meant to destroy humanity" (EMF News, May 19 2019)
- Ethan Huff: "Unseen health dangers: 5G is exceptionally harmful to children" (Natural News, June 3 2019)
- Interview with Elidan Arzoni, Geneva: “Side effects of living near 5G towers in Geneva Switzerland – testimonial” (AlterMedicine, August 10 2019)
- Meredith Iager: "5G Is Coming, And With It Potentially Calamitous Health Risks" (Prep for That, November 26 2018)
- Investigate Europe: “Mobile phones and health: is 5G being rolled out too fast?” (Computer Weekly, April 2019)
- Paul Ben-Ishai: "Potential Risks to Human Health from Future Sub-MM Communication Systems" (EHT, February 15 2017, 32 min.)
- Keller and Heckman LLP: "Telecom Alert - Small Cell Appeals Update; May Open Meeting; Congressional Letter on 5G and RF Health Impacts; 700 MHz Licensee Guidance" (The National Law Review, Vol. XVI, Issue 17, April 29 2019)
- Robin Kelly: "Goodbye Psychopaths 2018 - 5G Update" (May 21 2018, 11 min.)
- Robert Kennedy: "The Dangers of 5G to Children’s Health" (Children's Health Defense, February 13 2019)
- Santosh Kumar: “Finnish Citizens seek to ban 5G Technology in Finland owing to its Adverse Impact on Human Health” (Swiss Times, March 18 2019)
- Vic Leach: "Dr Karl - Misleading and Wrong Information and a much deeper problem in the selection of experts" (ORSAA, July 4 2019)
- Jennifer Lewke: “Is 5G technology safe? The debate intensifies” (WHEC, May 2 2019)
- Dariusz Leszczynski: "Brief Opinion on 5G and Health" (BRHP, May 31 2019)
- "Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe presentation - Impacts of exposure to electromagnetic radiation & 5G" (Minerva, July 12 2019, 44 min.)
- "Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe Post interview - Electromagnetic radiation & 5G" (Minerva, July 12 2019, 5 min.)
- Darwin McDaniel: “FCC Head Ajit Pai Calls Out NASA, Commerce Leads for Opposing 5G Program” (Executive Gov, March 11 2019)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "The 5G War — Technology Versus Humanity" (Mercola.com, June 5 2019)
- Prof. Joel Moskowitz: "Millimeter Wave (5G) Research Reviews"
- Joel Moskowitz: "5G mobile networks rated as "high impact" risk for insurance industry in new Emerging Risk report from Swiss" (EM Refugee, May 23 2019)
- Kevin Mottus: "The wireless industry is lying about health..." (Michgan Safe Technology, December 12 2018, 15 min.)
- Margi Murphy: “Mobile Safety Standards Relaxed Ahead of 5G Networks” (Daily Telegraph, March 9 2019)
- Lionel Nation: "The Psychology Behind Why People Refuse to Accept the Data, Warnings and Dangers of 5G Technology" (March 4 2019, 11 min)
- Jeremy Naydler: "5G: The Final Assault" (New View, January-March 2019)
- Jeremy Naydler: "5G: The Big Picture" (Take Back Your Power, April 6 2019)
- Jeremy Naydler: "5G From Space: “Not One Inch of The Globe Will Be Free of Radiation”" (Collective-Evolution, April 26 2019)
- Neufeld E et al.: “Systematic Derivation of Safety Limits for Time-Varying 5G Radiofrequency Exposure Based on Analytical Models and Thermal Dose” (Health Phys., 2018)
- Terence Newton: “5G Network uses same EMF waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System” (Waking Times, October 5 2018)
- NTD News: "Doctors call for delaying deployment of 5G Due to Health Risk" (June 4 2019)
- Rainer Nyberg, Lennart Hardell: "To UN Secretary General António Guterres: Scientist warn of serious health and environmental effects of 5G" (June 20 2018)
- Susan C Page: "5G will destroy Earth life as we know it" (Durango Herald, June 22 2019)
- Professor M Pall: "5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health! Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them" (May 2018, 90 pages)
- Professor M Pall: "Dr. Martin Pall To The NIH: "The 5G Rollout Is Absolutely Insane"" (August 2018, 9 min.)
- Professor M Pall: “‘Totally insane’: Telecomm Industry ignores 5G dangers” (RT America, March 6 2019, 6 min)
- Professor M Pall: "5G als ernste globale Herausforderung – gesundheitliche Gefährdungen des Mobilfunks"
(Kompetenzinitiative zum Schutz von Mensch, Umwelt und Demokratie e.V., Germany. 2019. Broschüre (Wirkungen des Mobil- und Kommunikationsfunks) 12: 120)
- Professor M Pall: "5G Could Wipe Out Humans, Plants, Animals" (Talk Digital Network, June 24 2019, 35 min.)
- Mads Palsvig: "Banksters vs. Slaves & 5G Depopulation Agenda” (Age of Truth TV, December 16 2018, 99 min.)
- Renee Parson: "S&P Bearish on 5G, Tesla’s Coil and the T-Mobile Merger" (Activist Post, August 4 2019)
- phibetaiota.net: "Lloyds Insurers Refuse To Cover 5G Wi-Fi Illnesses" (Principia Scientific International, February 12 2019)
- Nick Pineault: "Pawel Wypychowski: Why 5G Radiation Might Be Worse Even At A Lower Power" (August 16 2018, 85 min)
- Paul A Philips: "5G Technology: A Health Crisis Waiting To Happen" (New Paradigm, September 2018)
- Ron Powell: "Former US Presidential advisor Ron Powell PhD on 5G threat to public health" (February 25 2019)
- Ana Radelat: “Blumenthal wants FCC to prove 5G wireless technology is safe” (CT Mirror, December 3 2018)
- Natalie Rahhal: “The roll out of 5G wireless service is 'a massive health experiment,' public health expert warns as cell companies install 800,000 towers across the US” (Daily Mail, May 30 2018)
- Jonah Raskin: “The case against 5G comes to Sonoma” (Sonoma Valley Sun, July 1 2019)
- Jim Redden: "5G health risks to be considered by City Council" (Portland Tribune, March 10 2019)
- RT America: "5G health fears exist but NYT & WSJ blame them on RT" (May 15 2019, 11 min.)
- Arek Rusek: "Doctors, Experts Call for Delaying Deployment of 5G Due to Health Risks" (NTD News, June 6 2019)
- Akshit Sangomla: "‘Telecom industry did no research on health impacts of 5G’" (Down To Earth, March 27 2019)
- Olga Sheean: “The WHO cover-up that is costing us the Earth” (June 5 2019, 19 min.; transcript)
- Gar Smith: "How the 5G Revolution Threatens Human Health and Nature" (Environmentalists Against War, April 29 2019)
- Joseph Smith: “Questions raised over 5G links to cancer as mobile network is tested in Bristol” (Bristol Live, July 24 2018)
- Mark Steele: "5G APOCALYPSE HARDWARE CRIME UNCOVERED" (Anthony Steele, August 5 2019, 14 min.)
- Swiss Re Institute: "SONAR 2019: New emerging risk insights" (May 22 2019)
- TelecomPowerGrab: "Sophie and the 5G Wireless Antenna" (Grassroots Communications, August 20 2018, 1 min.)
- John P Thomas: "20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth" (Health Impact News, January 6 2019)
- John P Thomas: "Can New 5G Technology and Smart Meters be Used as Weapons?" (Health Impact News, May 23 2019)
- John P Thomas: "Will Driverless Cars Cause DNA Damage and Cancer?" (Health Impact News, April 10 2018)
- “Barrie Trower and Sir Julian Rose: “5G Gigantic health hazard” (YouTube, December 14 2018, 96 min.)
- "Barrie Trower & Mark Steele on 5G" (March 17 2019, 65 min.)
- "US Senator Blumenthal Raises Concerns on 5G Wireless Technology Health Risks at Senate Hearing" (February 6 2019, 4 min.)
- Laura Valkovic: "Frightening Stuff Hidden In Your Streetlights?" (LibertyNation, June 3 2019)
- Alfred Lambremont Webre: Interview of Dr. Katherine Horton: "Defeating the 5G Genocide (Stop 007)" (News Inside Out, June 25 2019, 124 min.)
- Patti Wood: "Earth Matters: Small cells, big problems: the reality of 5G" (The Island Now, November 20 2018)
- Liu Zhen: "Why 5G, a battleground for US and China, is also a fight for military supremacy" (South China Morning Post, January 31 2019)
- "5G. From the guy installing it" (Vapeshop Patriot, June 13 2019, 7 min.)
Phased array, directed energy:
The 5G transmitters allowed by the FCC use phased array and directed energy, giving an effective radiated power of up to 30,000 watts per 100 MHz of spectrum. Telecom companies could buy up to 3 GHz of contiguous spectrum and then emit up to 900,000 watts.
These 5G waves and their re-radiated quasi-static Brillouin precursors, first described by Léon Brillouin in 1914, radiate far into the human body causing severe adverse health effects. The group velocity approximation assumes that the carrier wave dominates when radiation enters lossy material, like water and human tissue. In fact the Brillouin precursors, according to Professor Kurt Oughstun, can become the dominant factor on cell membranes, where under Brillouin calculations, using asymptotic mathematical analysis, the radiation at 50 cm deep in human brain tissue is 78 times stronger than under group velocity approximation theory. The signal can be reflected inside the skull and has been associated with brain tumors, along with a rise in breast cancer incidence recorded near phased array radar stations. Dr Oughstun commented in 2002 on secret USAF studies: " these results raise several health and safety issues that the USAF is unable—or perhaps even unwilling—to address at this time. To be sure, our current safety standards for exposure to pulsed electromagnetic radiation have failed to consider these critical factors."
This deployment of 5G radiation could herald the end of city and downtown life as we know it.
- Dana Ashlie: "When Ιnsiders are forced to blow their Whistle. What FiveG actually does" (March 2019)
- Arthur Firstenberg: "5G - From Blankets to Bullets" (Cellular Phone Task Force, January 22 2018)
- Barrie Trower "5G Will Devastate Humanity But Those Behind It Are Above The Law!" (The Richie Allen Show, February 1 2018, audio, 39 min.)
- "Brillouin Precursors 101 with Professor Kurt Oughstun" (Microwave News xxii(2), March/April 2002, pages 10-12)
- Cabin Talk: "Elana Freeland talking about 5G and the GeoEngineering connection" (October 27 2017)
- Senator Patrick Colbeck: "Colbeck cites health as reason to slow ‘small cell’ rush" (March 15 2018, 6 min.)
- Dr Devra Davis: "Public health is littered with examples where economic interests trumped scientific advice" (The Hill, October 29 2017)
- Prof. Paul Heroux: "5G and IoT: a Trojan horse" (Towards Better Health, February 12 2018)
- Kevin Mottus: "5G: Cancer, Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Cell Tower, Wireless Radiation Health Effects" (August 2017)
- Kevin Mottus: "The New 5G Technology: Why It Could Destroy Nature & Humanity (+Solutions)" (2017, 58 min.)
- PMG: "Palo Alto 4G Small Cells: An Extreme Health Hazard" (Scientists for Wired Technology, April 23 2017)
- "Long Island Residents Protest Small Cells in Front of Homes" (CBS News, July 7 2017, 2 min.)
- "Ellie Marks California Brain Tumor Association Testifies Against 5G Small Cell Bill" (EHT, July 13 2017, 1 min.)
- "The 5G mass-experiment: Big promises, unknown risks" (Investigate Europe, January 13 2019, 2 min.)
- "The Next Great Unknown Experiment On Our Children" (Environmental Health Trust)
- "Cities fight bill to streamline cell antenna installations" (Ramona Giwargis, Mercury News, July 5 2017)
- Felix Behr: "Upgrading Ourselves to Death" (Rabbit Hole, May 2 2019)
- Mary Beth Brangan: "Fight Against SB 649 Continues" (eon3EMFblog.net, July 18 2017)
- "Derrick Broze Educates Houston City Council on 5G Tech" (October 10 2018, 10 min)
- "Derrick Broze Educates City of Houston on 5G Tech" (October 23 2018, 3 min)
- Lloyd Burrell: "Are 5G Phones Safe For Your Health?" (Dr Jockers, 2017)
- Yuri Feldman, Paul Ben-Ishai: "Potential Risks to Human Health Originating from Future Sub-MM Communication Systems"
- John Dvorak: "The Problem With 5G" (PC Magazine, August 22 2018)
- Mike Elgan: "Why 5G will disappoint everyone" (Computer World, September 29 2018)
- Erin Elizabeth: "Hundreds of birds dead during 5G experiment in The Hague, The Netherlands" (Health Nut News, November 5 2018)
- EMF Safety Network: "Request denial of Verizon’s “small cell” towers application" (May 29 2018)
- Miriam Fisher: “Radiofrequency expert warns 5G radiation could be carcinogenic” (The West Australian, February 15 2019)
- Prof. B.A. Golomb: "Letter urging opposition to California SB 649" (August 18 2017)
- Prof. Paul Heroux: "Interview by Press Before Supreme Court Event" (October 17 2017, 2 min.)
- Prof. Paul Heroux: Testifies at Michigan's 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing (October 4 2019, 8 min)
- Mark Hertsgaard & Mark Dowie: "How Big Wireless Made Us Think That Cell Phones Are Safe: A Special Investigation: The disinformation campaign—and massive radiation increase—behind the 5G rollout" (The Nation, March 29 2018)
- Jeff & Joe Imbriano: "The Wicked Dangers Of 5G Frequencies" (Jeff Rense, March 28 2018, 45 min)
- Keith Johnson: "Sacramento Will Be 1st 5G City Despite Health Risks" (Courage Sowers, January 30 2018)
- Susan McFie: “5G: Coming To A Lamppost Near You” (Children’s Health Defense, June 7 2019)
- Joseph Mercola: "Cell Tower Removed From Schoolyard Due to Cluster of Cancer Cases" (April 16 2019)
- Conan Milner: "Resistance to 5G: Roadblock to a High Tech Future or Warning of a Serious Health Risk?" (Epoch Times, November 9 2018)
- Dr Joel M. Moskowitz: "5G Wireless Technology: Millimeter Wave Health Effects" (Electromagnetic Radiation Safety, 2017)
- Joyce Nelson: "5G Corporate Grail: Smart cities/dumb people?" (Watershed Sentinel, November 5, 2018)
- Joyce Nelson: "5G Resistance" (Watershed Sentinel, June 13 2019)
- Powell RM: "Why We Should Oppose 5G on Health Grounds" (February 20 2017)
- Dr Cindy Russell: “A 5g wireless future: Will it give us a smart nation or contribute to an unhealthy one?” (SCCM Bulletin, Jan/Feb.2017
- Lynn Russell: "Why, oh why, do legislators believe what lobbyists say about safety of 5G?" (The Commons, May 2019)
- Merinda Teller: "Microwave Radiation Coming to a Lamppost Near You" (Weston A. Price Foundation, December 1 2017)
- John P Thomas: "New 5G Cell Towers and Smart Meters to Increase Microwave Radiation – Invade Privacy" (Health Impact News, July 7 2017)
- Isobel Roe: “5G phone network: Expert concerned by lack of understanding of potential health effects” (ABC News, August 18 2017)
- David Knight: "5G IoT: Internet of Tumors & Tyranny" (2018, 25 min.)
- Deborah Tavares: "5G is a Sterilization & Eugenics Program" (May 8 2018, 21 min.)
- George Tchetvertakov: "5G technology: are the benefits worth the health risks?" (Small Caps, March 6 2019)
- "Trade unions, Telecom workers: "5G is a business for companies but a danger to the health of citizens"" (Oasis Sana, March 20 2019)
- Barrie Trower: "Barrie Trower On 5G Microwaves ; There is No safe Place, No Where To Go" (February 4 2018; 14 min)
- ConsumerWatch: "5G Cellphone Towers Signal Renewed Concerns Over Impacts On Health" (CBS SF Bay, January 25 2018)
- World Foundation for Natural Science: 5G Brochure (2019)
- Lynne Wycherley: "Wireless Pollution “Out Of Control” As Corporate Race For 5G “Microwave Spectra” Gears Up" (Global Research, October 27 2016)
- "It's Called The 5G BEAST SYSTEM For A Reason" (2018, 38 min)
- "5G - A Real Terror" (2017, 13 min)
- "5G Wireless Radiation Dangers" (2017, 66 min)
- "Breaking: New 5G Death Towers Causing Major Radiation Spike in U.S. Cities" (2017, 43 min)
- "Britain’s First 5G Court Case and the People Won" (Smombiegate, October 2018)
- "Campaigners angry over trial for mobile phone 5G service over claims the new masts will damage mental health" (Daily Mail, October 19 2018)
- "5G: Cancer, Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Cell Tower, Wireless Radiation Health Effects" (2017, 8 min)
- "David Bowie Warns : Google IS Illuminati! & Danger's of the 5g Roll-Out!" (2017, 18 min)
- "More Danger's of WI-FI & 5G: We're LAB RATS & They Know it!" (2017, 22 min)
- "5G And The IOT: Scientific Overview Of Human Health Risks" (EHT, 2017)
- "Cancer risk? 5G wireless speeds could be dangerous" (RT, May 31 2018, 3 min)
- "5G Small Cell Towers; Checkmate Humanity" (A Plane Truth, 2018, 48 min)
- "Cell Towers - 5G Wireless - Cell Phone Health Warning!" (Shaking My Head Production, 2018, 47 min)
- Sacha Stone: "5G Apocalypse - The Extinction Event" (New Earth Project, March 23 2019, 77 min.)
- "How To Survive Dangers of 5G" (RT January 15 2019, 5 min)
- “Germans petition Parliament to stop 5G auction on health grounds” (Telecompaper, April 8 2019)
- "5G Roll-Out: An Ongoing National Emergency that Requires an Immediate Shutdown by the American People" (The Millennium Report, 2019)
- "5G Roll-Out Facing $1 Trillion Class Action Lawsuit" (Before It's News, April 12 2019)
- "Radiation authorities rely on controversial group for safety advice" (Investigate Europe, March 14 2019)
- "Could 5G put more kids at risk for cancer?" (RT, March 14 2019, 4 min)
- "PhD vindicates RT’s 5G coverage" (RT, May 21 2019, 4 min)
Expert assessment of allowing 5G: 'reckless in the extreme':
- “The new 5G wireless technology involves millimeter waves (extremely high frequencies) producing photons of much greater energy than even 4G and WiFi. Allowing this technology to be used without proving its safety is reckless in the extreme, as the millimetre waves are known to have a profound effect on all parts of the human body.”
Prof. Trevor Marshall, Director Autoimmunity Research Foundation, California (ref.)
Wireless Industry beginning to recognize health dangers of 5G:
The power and locations needed for 5G wireless transmitters will make it difficult for the wireless industry to comply with many international safety limits.
"Significant concern is emerging over the possible impact on health and safety arising from potentially much higher exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation arising from 5G. Increased exposure may result not only from the use of much higher frequencies in 5G but also from the potential for the aggregation of different signals, their dynamic nature, and the complex interference effects that may result, especially in dense urban areas."
"The 5G radio emission fields are quite different to those of previous generations because of their complex beamformed transmissions in both directions – from base station to handset and for the return. Although fields are highly focused by beams, they vary rapidly with time and movement and so are unpredictable, as the signal levels and patterns interact as a closed loop system. This has yet to be mapped reliably for real situations, outside the laboratory."
International Appeals and Fights against 5G
A group of doctors calls for the application of the precautionary principle In the face of the massive deployment of wireless technologies, health professionals are asking the government to apply the precautionary principle to protect the population and more particularly the most vulnerable groups, including pregnant women and children.
"Where there is a risk of serious or irreversible damage, the lack of full scientific certainty shall not be used as a reason for postponing the adoption of effective measures to prevent environmental degradation ... ".
(Precautionary Principle, Rio Conference on Biological Diversity, 1992)
Switzerland Fight against 5G
USA Conference of Mayors:
USA National Associations and Leagues:
USA Cities and Counties sue FCC:
Los Angeles, Seattle, and 22 other cities and counties are suing the Federal Communications Commission over its move to limit local government fees on 5G network equipment applications.
USA: FFC told to prove 5G is safe
Brendan Carr, a commissioner of the FCC, has been given until December 17 2018 by US Senator Richard Blumenthal and Rep. Anna Eshoo to prove that 5G is safe. The FCC's limits date from from 1996 and are based on Schwan's 1953 mistake about heating being the only effect, a hypothesis again disproved by the NTP study.
USA: Accusation of FCC of Colluding with Big Wireless
On January 24 2019, Frank Pallone, Chairman of the U.S. House Commerce Committee, sent a letter to the Federal Communications Commission asking for copies of communications between the FCC and the corporations involved in the current roll out of 5th Generation (5G) cellular technology.
The UK Register reports Pallone’s letter:
“It has come to our attention that certain individuals at the FCC may have urged companies to challenge the order the Commission adopted in order to game the judicial lottery procedure and intimated the agency would look unfavorably towards entities that were not helpful.”
Pallone's letter claims that persons within the FCC put “pressure” on the “Big Wireless” telecommunications corporations, encouraging them to challenge a 5G-related rule in order to prevent it from ending up in a courtroom where it would likely be overturned. The goal, Pallone alleges, was to move the legal challenge out of the state of California to a more friendly judicial environment.
FCC Admits No Health Expertise:
It is extraordinary that the US agency allegedly responsible for the safety of RF communications equipment has no health expertise, It admits to relying on interested groups like the wireless industry trade organization, the IEEE, which promotes the use of wireless. The IEEE is not independent of the wireless industry, it is not primarily a health and safety organization, and it lacks physicians experienced in the diagnosis of real physiological electrosensitivity as opposed to psychological electrophobia. Some of its physicists still follow Schwan's 1953 mistake that the only adverse effect of RF is heating one degree averaged over 6 minutes, a hypothesis long invalidated by the majority viewpoint scientists.
“The FCC relies on the expertise of health and safety agencies and organizations with respect to appropriate levels of RF exposure. Our current RF exposure limits incorporate recommendations from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and other federal health and safety agencies. And these limits are derived from exposure limits recommended by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc and the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements."
How to avoid 5G: be Electrosensitive, and Protest like Firefighters
Even though the World Health Organization's IARC classifies 5G as a 2B human carcinogen, and the preliminary NTP results have already confirmed that wirless is a cancer agent, US citizens still have no right to raise health objections against 5G under the extraordinary 1996 Telecommunications Act. Yet firefighters have been given exemption from having 5G towers. This is because they protested strongly after many became electrosensitive when they previously had wireless towers on their premises, exhibiting specific electrosensitivity symptoms, as confirmed by abnormal brain scans.
Human race: extinction approaching
Prof. Martin Pall, an expert on human effects of RF radiation warns:
- "DNA damage known to be produced by these EMFs occur in human sperm and may also occur in human eggs, leading to large increases in mutation in any children born. It is thought that an increase in mutation frequency of 2.5 to 3-fold will lead to extinction because of accumulation of large numbers of damaging mutations. We may already be over this level, and if so, simply continuing our current exposures will lead to eventual extinction. Further increases in exposures will be more rapidly self-destructive."
Prof. Martin Pall: "Letter to California Legislators" (August 7 2017)
- Prof. M Pall: "List of 134 Reviews on Non-thermal Effects of Microwave/Intermediate Frequency EMFs" (August 2017)
Sidewalk Toronto: 5G Waterfront Toronto and Sidewalks Labs Project:
- Harald Schumann and Elisa Simantke: “Europe Ignores Possible Cancer Risk of 5G” (Tagesspiegel, January 12 2019; TBH trans. January 14 2019)
Harald Schumann and Elisa Simantke: "How harmful is 5G really? 5G should transfer huge amounts of data quickly. But it could also harm your health. Europe's governments ignore the danger" ( Der Tagesspiegel, January 15 2019)
- “I live in Vienna, Austria, where the 5G rollout is suddenly upon us.
Within the last five weeks, pre-5G has been officially announced at Vienna airport and 5G at the Rathausplatz, the main square in Vienna, which attracts tens of thousands of visitors to its Christmas market each December and skating rink each January, which are special treats for children. Along with birds and insects, children are the most vulnerable to 5G depredation because of their little bodies.
Friends and acquaintances and their children in Vienna are already reporting the classic symptoms of EMR poisoning: nosebleeds, headaches, eye pains, chest pains, nausea, fatigue, vomiting, tinnitus, dizziness, flu-like symptoms, and cardiac pain. They also report a tight band around the head; pressure on the top of the head; short, stabbing pains around the body; and buzzing internal organs. Other biological effects such as tumours and dementia usually take longer to manifest, but in the case of 5G, which has never been tested for health or safety, who knows?”
Claire Edwards: “UN Staff Member says 5G is War on Humanity” (ES-Ireland, January 3 2019)
The Swiss Council of States on March 5 2018 refused to relax an ordinance on radiation emitted by mobile phone antennas. Switzerland will thus keep an ordinance fixing the maximum values of non-ionizing radiation that are ten times lower than in the European Union.
- Roger Braun: "New dispute over cell phone radiation: 5G skeptics bemoan boytrick" (CH Media, basellandschaftlichezeitung.ch, April 25 2019, TBH, April 26 2019)
- Anouch Seydtaghia: “The Digital Revolution in Switzerland is Being Threatened” (Le Temps, March 9 2018; translation, Towards Better Health, March 11 2018)
- "Mounting Resistance Against 5G in Switzerland" (TBH, April 2 2019)
- “5G: Vaud adopte la résolution pour un moratoire” (Le Temps, April 9 2019)
- “Canton of Geneva prohibits construction of 5G antennae” (Telecompaper, April 11 2019)
- Jeremy Horwitz: “5G is live in 3 countries, but we still need answers on health risks” (VentureBeat, April 19 2019)
- Sami Zaïbi: "Swisscom deploys 5G and creates controversy" (ABO+, Tribune de Genève, April 18 2019, translation TBH)
- "Geneva blocks the erection of 5G mobile antennas" (TBH, July 10 2019)
- "Switzerland: Media Release: Legal Opinion Deprives 5G Antennas of Legitimacy" (TBH, July 11 2109)
In England the City of London Corporation made the extraordinary claim that King’s College stated that 5G “700MHz and 26GHz have no impact on living beings” but that “studies have not been done yet”.
- Andrew Peacher: "Freedom of Information request to City of London Corporation" (What Do They Know, April 5 2019)
- Ordnance Survey, Surrey University 5GIC depart, The Met Office, Bournemouth University: "5G Planning – geospatial considerations A guide for planners and local authorities" (Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, February 2018)
- Amy Porter and Max Channon: "Suicide fear over 'weapons grade' technology being tested in Cornwall" (Cornwall Live, October 18 2019)
- Alexandra Thomson: “The town facing a 'humanitarian crisis' caused by the radiation from state-of-the-art street lamps: Residents have endured insomnia, nose bleeds and even stillbirths, scientist claims” (Daily Mail, April 10 2018)
- Anna Gladwin: “Doctor speaks out against "unsafe" 5G at Bath event also attended by MP Wera Hobhouse” (Somerset Live, July 12 2019)
- Anna Gladwin: “Why a 5G advisory committee is being set up in Somerset” (Somerset Live, July 12 2019)
- Anna Gladwin: “Frome could be second town in Somerset to oppose 5G roll-out due to health impact concerns” (Somerset Live, July 17 2019)
Glastonbury Town, Wells city, Mendip District, England:
Glastonbury Festival, England:
House of Commons:
- 5G: Health Hazards:Written question - 234268 (March 2019)
- Chief Medical Officer for England, Professor Dame Sally Davis, in answer to Stephen Metcalfe MP, chair of the Science and Technology Committee, about the health effects of 5G (June 6 2019, Transcript question 52, Video 10:17:52):
“We know that our present system is safe and this is only going up a bit.”
Devon County Council:
- June 12 2019: 6 questions from members of the public asking for proof of safety of 5G and risk assessments carried out by Devon County Council.
- "5G Day of Action: News coverage from around the nation" (The Microwave Factor, May 16 2019)
- "USA City Ordinances To Limit And Control Wireless Facilities Small Cells In Rights Of Ways" (EHT)
- "U.S. Sen. Blumenthal Briefing on Concerns with Possible Health Risks Posed by 5G Wireless Technology" (Ct Network, December 2 2018, 22 min)
- Sen. R Blumenthal and Rep AG Eshoo: Letter to Brendan Carr, FCC Commissioner (December 3 2018)
- B.N. Frank: “In 2014, Verizon Acknowledged Probable Future Lawsuits and Settlements in re Cell Phones and Towers” (Activist Post, January 12 2019)
- Kieren McCarthy: "Six lawsuits against FCC's 5G idiocy – that $2bn windfall for telcos – is bundled into one appeals court sueball" (The Register, November 7 2018)
- Kieren McCarthy: "FCC accused of colluding with Big Cable to game 5G legal challenge" (The Register, January 25 2019)
- Rich Sanchez, Don Cohen, Michele Greenstein, Chris Chambers: "Explosive: NY Times 5G ties uncovered" (RT America, May 13 2019)
216 out of 400 cities and 34 out of 57 counties opposed the bill SB 649. It was passed on July 12 2017 but vetoed by Gov. Jerry Brown on October 15 2017.
- Matt Agorist: “City Blocks 5G Cell Tower Implementation Over Claims that it Can Cause Cancer” (The Free Thought Project, September 12 2018)
- "Breaking: California Supreme Court affirms municipal authority to regulate utilities and right-of-way ‘small cell’ towers" (Smombiegate, April 4 2019)
- Edmund G Brown Jr: "Return of Senate Bill 649" (Office of the Governor, Sacramento, California, October 15 2017)
- Business Wire: "CA Legislators Told of Biological & Health Risks from Pervasive 4G/5G Wireless Antennas Envisioned by SB.649" (Business Wire, August 09 2017)
- California: "In The Supreme Court of California" (April 4 2019)
- Danny Crichton: "Bay Area city blocks 5G deployments over cancer concerns" (Tech Crunch, September 10 2018)
- Jennifer Delacruz: "Protesters rally against 5G in San Diego" (ABC 10 News, May 15 2019)
- Susan Foster: "Health Exemption for Firefighters sends a Message to the World" (Between a Rock and a Hard Place, June 26 2017)
- League of California Cities: "Local Leaders Express Disappointment as Assembly Committee Sides with Corporate Interests over Citizen Control: City, County Officials vow to continue fight against SB 649" (July 12 2017)
- [Gerald Mitchell] "Former Top CEO and Brain Tumor Survivor Speaks on Risk of SB 649 Small Cell Wireless Bill" (California State Legislature, July 13 2017, 2 min.)
- Jack O'Dwyer: "Brain Tumor Assn. Condemns Calif. Cellphone Tower Bill" (O'Dwyer's, September 15 2017)
- Prof. Martin Pall: "Letter to California Legislators" (August 7 2017)
- im Puzzanghera: "Is 5G technology dangerous? Early data shows a slight increase of tumors in male rats exposed to cellphone radiation" (Los Angeles Times, August 8 2016)
- Adrian Rodriguez: "Marin activists rally against 5G" (Marinij, May 15 2019)
- Tracy Seipel: "California: Gov. Jerry Brown vetoes bill easing permits on cell phone towers" (Mercury News, October 16 2017)
- George Skelton: "AT&T and Verizon want free rein to put new wireless transmitters in your neighborhood. Here's why that's a bad idea" (Los Angeles Times, July 10 2017)
- "Photo Gallery: Locals protest against 5G at AT&T" (Los Angeles Times, May 15 2019)
Marin County, California:
Jim Staney: "Verizon Fighting To Install 100’s of 5G Networks on Syracuse Street Lights" (PrepForThat, May 11 2019)
Petaluma City Council in 2018 restricted placement of 5G and similar antennas to 500 feet from residences and 1,500 feet from the next tower.
Confusion over 5G and street lamps, and their health effects in Gateshead:
5G and mmW (millimeter Wave) and Terahertz radiation: Health Harm
- Key recommendations:
Do not proceed to roll out 5G technologies pending pre-market studies on health effects
Re-evaluate safety standards based on long term as well as short term studies on biological effects
(Russell C, 2017)
The new ‘5G’ (5th generation wireless radiation system) will use high frequencies. The 5G frequencies will probably be in the ‘millimetre Wave’ (mmW) range of about 30-300 GHz (= 10–1 mm = 0.003-0.3 THz), and Terahertz (300-3,000 GHz = 0.3-3 THz, = 1.0-0.1 mm).
These may include 28 GHz, and perhaps 38, 60 and 72-73 GHz. There is no agreed standard yet. Research began under NASA in 2008. The electronic weapon Active Denial uses 95 GHz (= 3 mm wavelength). At the lower end, these frequencies are not far from WiFi and other microwave uses like cellphones, including frequencies like WiFi's 5 GHz.
- Approval and Trials:
Trials were held in cities in the Netherlands in 2015. Larger trials are scheduled for 2017 in 11 cities in the USA and in London, England. Some states are seeking to eliminate new 5G small cell Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) from local control and jurisdiction. These small cells will be fitted on electric and light poles in front of businesses and residences. There is growing anger and disbelief at the disregard for the massive health problems which GHz radiation will cause so close to homes.
- Monica Alleven: "Ericsson wants STA for supersecret 5G tests before Verizon board meeting" (Fierce Wireless, January 27 2017)
- Kate Cox: "FCC Chair On 5G Future: “You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet.”" (Consumerist, July 9 2016)
- Sean Kinney: "Verizon project in Palo Alto highlights challenges in scaling small cells" (RCR Wireless News, June 16 2017)
The test results for 4G small cells in Palo Alto show that there is a major health crisis in the making. Critics argue that each small cell appears to be breaking the Nuremberg Code as regards its irradiation of passers by and local residents. Measurements show that RF/MW radiation is from 720,000 µW/m² to 1,230,000 µW/m². These levels are extremely hazardous according to Biological Safety Limits, where 1,000 µW/m² is an 'extreme hazard'. The exposure is continuous for many persons and cumulative.
- PMG: "Palo Alto 4G Small Cells: An Extreme Health Hazard" (Scientists for Wired Technology, April 23 2017)
- No full health evaluation for 5G:
There was a disastrous failure to evaluate fully the health harm from wireless radiation at lower frequencies than 5G, before the release of cellphones, cellphone towers, WiFi and smart meters. All this radiation, including 5G, is now classified as a class 2B human carcinogen and is a known neurological agent. The leading international experts now say that there is sufficient evidence to reclassify it as a class 2A probable or class 1 certain human carcinogen. There has so far been no full evaluation of the health harm from 5G radiation, especially long-term effects. This implies that 5G trials, often on mainly innocent and unaware populations, may be in contravention of the Nuremberg code.
- 5G Health Harm: 5G radiation exposure should be below limits for sensitive populations:
5G radiation is classified as a 2B human carcinogen which experts say should now be moved to a class 2A or 1 category (see above).
Research since the 1970s and 1980s has shown that mmW is definitely bioactive. Exposure to mmW has both harmful and therapeutic effects, depending on frequencies, type of signals, exposure strength and exposure duration. It is also well established that many of these effects are non-thermal, although some are also the result of heating. The effects can also be non-linear and are sometimes genetically based, making detailed research essential before 5G radiation is approved for public or private irradiation areas where some members of the public will be especially sensitive depending on their genetic make-up.
Now that real electrosensitivity is a well recognised condition (e.g. Belpomme D et al, 2015), it would be appropriate to ensure that all 5G transmitters are compliant with biological limits, such as the EUROPAEM 2016 Guidelines. The latter provide the latest safety limits for people with electrosensitivity (Belyaev I et a, 2016). It has been accepted by the WHO since 2002 that lower biological limits are required for "certain sensitive individuals" (ICNIRP) who need limits below the current heating standards.
- Established Health risks from 5G:
Many non-thermal effects are established, but the safety limits do not apply to them or to people especially sensitive to this type of radiation. In addition there are heating effects. The current outdated limits apply only to these heating limits.
It seems that mmW has harmful effects similar to other non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation. These include: gene expression and cancer, DNA changes, antibiotic effects, effects on inter-cellular communication and acupuncture points, cognitive and fetal effects, effects on calcium mechanisms, effects on the eyes, and localized heating. There are also reports of specific EHS symptoms following mmW therapeutic exposure.
Of particular concern are elderly people and others with thin skin. Exposure at mmW is known to penetrate the outer layers of skin. Where the skin is thinner or more vulnerable or sensitive, such as where there are more sweat ducts and pores, as on the face and back of hands, such people will be particularly vulnerable to the non-thermal effects as well as thermal ones. This already seems to be the case with the higher frequencies of WiFi.
There is also special concern over the eyes, since mmW radiation is particularly harmful to the optical system. Prolonged exposure to 5G mmW radiation needs more ophthalmic research.
- See below for a few of the hundreds of studies on health effects of mmW and Terahertz.
- States should put public health before wireless convenience:
Michigan Senator Patrick Colbeck:
"Article 4 section 51 of the Michigan Constitution States: 'the public health and the general welfare of the people of the state are hereby declared to be a matter of primary public concern. The legislature shall pass suitable laws for the protection and promotion of public health.' Despite the convenience and the enormous economic growth potential associated with the Internet of Things our primary concern as legislators is not convenience, nor economic growth. As much as I love technology as per our Michigan constitution the public health and the general welfare of the people of our state are supposed to be our primary concern".
"This convenience comes at a price and it comes at the price to the health of many of our citizens most notably children babies in the womb and even adults who suffer from hyper sensitivity to wireless transitions".
"Many of us are rightly concerned about the hazards of cigarettes, lead levels..and other harmful substances...but I regret to inform you that we need to add electromagnetic radiation from wireless technology to this list"
Senator Patrick Colbeck: "Colbeck cites health as reason to slow ‘small cell’ rush" (March 15 2018, 6 min.)
Impact of 5G health harm admitted:
“1.7. 5G Electromagnetic Radiation and Safety
Significant concern is emerging over the possible impact on health and safety arising from potentially much higher exposure to RF EM radiation arising from 5G. Increased exposure may result not only from the use of much higher frequencies in 5G but also from the potential for the aggregation of different signals, their dynamic nature, and the complex interference effects that may result, especially in dense urban areas.
The 5G radio emission fields are quite different to those of previous generations because of their complex beamformed transmissions in both directions – from base station to handset and for the return. Although fields are highly focused by beams, they vary rapidly with time and movement and so are unpredictable, as the signal levels and patterns interact as a closed loop system. This has yet to be mapped reliably for real situations, outside the laboratory.
While the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) issues guidelines for limiting exposure to electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields (EMF), and EU member states are subject to Council Recommendation 1999/519/EC which follows ICNIRP guidelines, the problem is that currently it is not possible to accurately simulate or measure 5G emissions in the real world.” [pp.11-12]
Colin Blackman and Simon Forge: “5G Deployment State of Play in Europe, USA and Asia” (for the European Parliament's Committee on Industry, Research and Energy, April 2019)
- Russell C: ”A 5G Wireless Future: Will it give us a smart nation or contribute to an unhealthy one?” (SCCMA Bulletin, 2017) references.
- EH Trust: "The FCC Approves 5G Millimeter Wave Spectrum Frontiers: The Next Great Unknown Experiment On Our Children" (2016)
- Dr David Carpenter: "Submission before Michigan Public Service Commission" (December 20 2000)
- Dr Bill Curry: "Microwave Absorption in Brain Tissue (Grey Matter)" (February 24 2000)
- Dr Bill Curry: "Microwave Absorption in Brain Tissue (Grey Matter) and Absorption in a Slab of Grey Matter" (September 29 2000)
- Makena Kelly: "House Democrats want to know if the FCC rigged a legal fight over 5G: ‘If true, it would be inappropriate,’ lawmakers say" (The Verge, January 24 2019)
- Cindy Sage: summary of: Dr Jerrold T. Bushberg: “At What Distance Does a Small Cell Mounted at 26′ height produce greater than the BioInitiative 2007 recommendation of 0.1 microwatt/cm2 (green highlight)? Or ten times higher at 1.0 microwatt/cm2 (yellow highlight)?" (2017)
- Joel M. Moskowitz: "Is 5G Cellular Technology Harmful to Our Health?" (EMR Safety, 2016, 2017)
- Joel M. Moskowitz: "5G Wireless Technology: Millimeter Wave Health Effects" (Safe EMR, August 7 2017)
- Jonathan Landsman: "Action alert: 5G cellular technology will blanket planetary life with ultra-high microwave frequencies" (Natural Health 365, 2016)
- Jonathan Landsman: "Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt: EMF pollution and chronic disease – The untold truth exposed" (Natural News, September 27 2017)
- Makia Freeman: “5G and IoT: Total Technological Control Grid being rolled out fast” (Galactic Connection, 2017)
- Maciej Heyman: "The Internet of Things Poses Human Health Risks: Scientists Question the Safety of Untested 5G Technology at International Conference" (Military Technologies, March 9 2017)
- Jonathan Landsman: "EMF pollution and chronic disease – The untold truth exposed" (Natural News, 2017)
- Dr Axe: "5G Health Effects: Is This Wireless Technology Even Safe?" (2017)
- Jim Puzzanghera: "Is 5G technology dangerous? Early data shows a slight increase of tumors in male rats exposed to cellphone radiation" (LA Times, 2016)
- FFH: "The Looming Health Risks of 5G Technology" (2017)
- Gerald Mitchell: "Brain Tumors: A Risk of SB 649 Small Cell Wireless Streaming Bill" (2017, 2 min.)
- Jack O'Dwyer: "“5G” Technology Called “Outrageous” by Powell" (2016)
- Pedro Aquila: "5G Network Being Pushed On The Public With Zero Concern For Safety" (Natural Blaze, 2017)
- Public News Service: "State Senate Committee Presses Pause on 5G Wireless Bill" (May 16 29017)
- Sheila Pell: "Escondido says no cell towers in your front yard — unless you live on a street like Citracado 10: Ben Hueso carries water for wireless guys" (San Diego Reader, June 5 2017)
- Russell CL: “5 G wireless telecommunications expansion: Public health and environmental implications” (Environ Res. 2018)
- Reinette Senum: "The 5G Network: What You Don't Know May Kill You" (The Foghorn Express, April 3 2017)
- John P Thomas: "New 5G Cell Towers and Smart Meters to Increase Microwave Radiation – Invade Privacy" (Health Impact News, July 13 2017)
- Lynne Wycherley: "Wireless pollution 'out of control' as corporate race for 5G gears up" (The Ecologist, October 27 2016)
- "5G Super-Hotspots: You better know where the “kill zones” are located!" (State of the Nation, May 3 2019)
5G from Space:
Fiber optic cables as safe alternative to dangerous 5G radiation
Active Denial 95GHz offensive weapon, Directed Energy Weapons:
A few Health Studies from hundreds:
For evidence that microwave resonance effects depend on cell density, suggesting cell-to-cell interaction during response to exposure cells to mmW at 51.755 GHz for10 minutes, see slide 18 of:
Gene expression and cancer:
Alexandrov BS et al, 2011; Habauzit D et al, 2014; Korenstein-Ilan A et al, 2008.
Alexandrov BS et al, 2010
Cellular apoptosis and proliferation, calcium dynamics:
Li X et al, 2010; Wu G et al, 2011; Li X et al, 2012; Li X et al, 2012; Ye J et al, 2015
Soghomonyan D et al, 2016; Torgomyan H et al, 2012.
Inter-cellular communication and acupuncture points, low intensity effects:
DeSmul A, 1996; Lysenyuk VP et al, 2000; Vorobyov VV et al, 2002
Specific EHS symptoms, eg parethesia, fatigue and sleepiness:
Usichenko TI et al, 2006
Cognitive and fetal effects:
Zhao Z et al, 1998; Zhao ZG et al, 2005;
Behavioral, and histopathological changes:
Sharma A et al, 2017
Titushkin IA et al, 2009
Greschner AA et al. 2019
Gandhi OP et al, 1986
Skin effects, hydration:
Alekseev SI et al, 2008
Skin effects, sweat ducts:
Feldman Y et al, 2008; Feldman Y et al, 2009; Ney M et al, 2011; Tripathi SR et al, 2015; Betzalel N et al, 2017; copy; Betzalel N et al, 2018
Millenbaugh NJ et al, 2008; Romanenko S et al, 2014; Wu T et al, 2015; Neufeld E et al, 2018
Pakhomov AG et al, 1998; article; Wu T et al, 2015
Kositsky NN et al.: “Influence of High-frequency Electromagnetic Radiation at Non-thermal Intensities on the Human Body: A review of work by Russian and Ukrainian researchers” (No Place To Hide, Newsletter of the Cellular Phone Taskforce Inc. (Trans. P Ormsby), 2001)
Zalyubovskaya NP: "Biological Effects of Millimetre Waves" (1977, declassified 2012)
Collections of studies:
High Power Levels needed for 5G Devices:
Colombi D et al, 2015; Thors B et al, 2016
Non-thermal effects of 5G-type radiation:
Some 5G proponents pretend that 5G has only thermal effects.
In fact, many non-thermal effects have been documented.
Some bioeffects of 5G-type radiation on wildlife:
- Alexandrov BS et al.: “Non-thermal effects of terahertz radiation on gene expression in mouse stem cells” (Biomed Opt Express, 2011)
- Bock J et al.: “Mammalian stem cells reprogramming in response to terahertz radiation” (PLoS One, 2010)
- Frei MR et al.: “Field orientation effects during 5.6-GHz radiofrequency irradiation of rats” (Aviat Space Environ Med, 1990)
- Halverson SL et al.: “High-Power Microwave Radiation as an Alternative Insect Control Method for Stored Products” (J Econ Entomology, 1996)
- Jauchem JR et al.: “Cardiovascular and thermal responses in rats during 94 GHz irradiation” (Bioelectromagnetics, 1999)
- Marec F et al.: “The effect of repeated microwave irradiation on the frequency of sex-linked recessive lethal mutations in Drosophila melanogaster” (Mutat Res, 1985)
- Millenbaugh NJ et al.: “Gene expression changes in the skin of rats induced by prolonged 35 GHz millimeter-wave exposure” (Radiat Res, 2008)
- Nerkararyan A et al.: “Effect of Millimeter waves with low intensyty on Peroxidase total activity and isoenzyme composition in cell of wheat seedling shoots” (Int. J. of Sci. Res. In Envior. Sciences (IJSRES), 2013)
- Romanenko S et al.: “Effects of millimeter wave irradiation and equivalent thermal heating on the activity of individual neurons in the leech ganglion” (J Neurophysiol, 2014)
- Soghomonyan D et al.: “Millimeter waves or extremely high frequency electromagnetic fields in the environment: what are their effects on bacteria?” (Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2016)
- Thielens A et al.: “Exposure of Insects to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields from 2 to 120 GHz” (Sci Rep, 2018)
- Torgomyan H et al.: “Bactericidal effects of low-intensity extremely high frequency electromagnetic field: an overview with phenomenon, mechanisms, targets and consequences” (Crit Rev Microbiol, 2013)
- Vorobyov VV et al.: “Hypothalamic effects of millimeter wave irradiation depend on location of exposed acupuncture zones in unanesthetized rabbits” (Am J Chin Med, 2002)
- Zhao Z et al.: [Effects of millimeter wave irradiation with different frequency and power density on their offsprings in mice] (Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi, 1998)
- Zhao ZG et al.: [Relationship between millimeter wave irradiation in pregnant mice and c-Fos protein expression in hippocampus and learning and memory functions in their offsprings] (Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi, 2005)
Difficulties in 5G meeting International Safety Guidellines:
There are reports that 5G may require radiation at too high levels to meet International Safety Guidelines, such as:
5G Handset Antenna do not meet Heating Limits: User’s Exposure to be Blocked
- “If the user’s tissue is close to a given module, the mm-wave path for that module will be blocked and the modem will select a different module and/or beam to avoid the user’s blocking effect. In this way, in practice, it is unlikely that the user would be exposed to long-duration full-power transmission …
capacitive and proximity sensors are used to disable transmission from a given mm-wave antenna array module when a user may be located in close proximity to the module and in a direction in the module may transmit …
for each module’s testing, portions of the measurement planes around the device are excluded from measurement, since the proximity detection system would prevent transmission if the user occupied those regions …
for each of the principal plane directions, the PD is measured at a conservative distance of 70 mm where the proximity sensor may stop detecting the presence of user.”
4.2.3 Beamforming; 4.2.4 Proximity Detection Scheme and Excluded Regions
(T56XL1: Mobile 5G MOD RF Exposure Info Power Density Simulation report_0213 Motorola Mobility LLC: Power Density Simulation and Measurement Report, December 2018, Rev. 1.2)
Government strategies for 5G
These mainly omit the vital issue of health dangers of irradiating populations with an established 2B human carcinogen. They do not explain who will pay for negative health impacts or how governments will rectify the established damage to wildlife.
5G Security Risks
5G in rural areas
5G energy consumption, number of celltowers and increased costs
Fake News and Conspiracy Theory Propaganda
It has been proven many times that radio frequency radiation causes cancer, a fact known since 1953, and that RF radiation causes electrosensitivity, a fact known since 1932. As the propaganda for the wireless industry has become more desperate, now that the World Health Organization has classified it as a 2B human carcinogen, it has resorted to creating fake news and several conspiracy theories.
Propagandists for the wireless industry refuse to accept the majority scientific viewpoint which, since 1958 in the USSR and eastern countries and 2008 in western countries, has accepted non-thermal adverse effects from RF EMFs. One conspiracy theory (William Broad, May 12 2019) blamed RT America News for starting the reporting of adverse effects. This conspiracy theory ignored the tens of thousands of published studies proving non-thermal effects over the last six decades, long before RT America was in existence, it is clearly absurd to blame RT America for creating them long after the event. Another conspiracy theory (Sabrina Weiss, June 12 2019) blamed John Kuhles of the Danish Stop 5G Facebook Group, as though people in the US and England act only on what they read on a Danish Facebook page. Jeffrey Cole, director of The Center for the Digital Future at USC Annenberg and thus part of the wireless industry, appeared to fall totally for the original industry conspiracy theory and even drew an analogy with Andrew Wakefield in England over vaccinations, claiming that the science-based campaign against 5G "endangers lives". The CTIA also believes in the conspiracy theory, claiming the Russian government is "spreading false information about 5G and health".
One person referred to was Marvin Ziskin, a co-chair of the IEEE Committee SC-4, a minority-viewpoint organisation linked with the wireless industry which often dismisses evidence of established health outcomes like cancer and electrosensitivity. Others holding a similar minority viewpoint included Aslak Harbo Poulsen of the Danish Cancer Society, Christoffer Johansen, formerly of the Danish Cancer Society, and David Robert Grimes and Dorothy V. M. Bishop from England. None of them appeared to be experts on real electrosensitivity or suffer it themselves.
By far the majority of involved scientists now accept non-thermal affects of RF EMFs, as do the military and numerous therapeutic medical procedures.
Fake news and conspiracy theory beliefs:
- William J Broad: "Your 5G Phone Won’t Hurt You. But Russia Wants You to Think Otherwise" (New York Times, May 12 2019)
- Jeffrey Cole: "Foreign disinformation: the plot to kill 5G" (Center for the Digital Future, May 22 2019)
- Nick Farrell: "Are Putin’s teams out to slow down 5G adoption?" (Fudzilla, February 7 2019)
- Alex Hern: "How baseless fears over 5G rollout created a health scare" (Guardian, July 26 2019)
- Frederik Hugo Ledegaard, Anne Skjerning, Katrine Baunkjaer, Kasper Birk: "5G opponents spread Russian misinformation in Denmark" (DR, Denmark, Danish, May 31 2019)
- Sabrina Weis: "Bird-killing, cancer-causing 5G is the internet's new favourite conspiracy theory" (Wired, June 12 2019)
Exposure of the crude wireless industry conspiracy theories:
The majority and scientific viewpoint, based on established scientific evidence: