Back to: Practical Advice
To: 5G Health Harm
Coronavirus and Radio Frequency Radiation
Immunity to Coronavirus Impaired by Radio Frequency Radiation
The coronavirus disease COVID19 was first identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Since then it has spread across the world. The coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID19 does not seem to have been caused directly by 5G radiation.
Coronavirus may be made worse by pollution, including air particulates and radio frequency radiation, including 5G. For radio frequency radiation, this is because RFR weakens the immune system and can, in some people, be a factor in high blood pressure and respiratory conditions. RFR has been known to weaken the immune system since 1960. EMFs and RFR also reduce the body's production of Melatonin which helps prevent the spread and severity of Covid 19.
A review of the biological effects of RadioFrequency Radiation (RFR) highlights the ways in which RFR can weaken the immune system and thus exacerbate symptoms of COVID-19.
"Healthcare workers and policymakers should consider RFR as an environmental cofactor exacerbating the COVID-19 pandemic. Methods for reducing exposure to RFR should be provided to all patients and the general population.”
“We conclude that RFR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, has exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by
(1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation;
(2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia;
(3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation;
(4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage;
(5) augmenting intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and
(6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders."
The possible role of radio frequency radiation, especially the high intensity used in upgraded 4G+ and 5G with beam-forming, in reducing a population's immunity has been suggested at Wuhan in China, Lombardy in Italy, and Evergreen Health in Kirklands. Conversely, Germany, with its current relatively low mortality rate, has a comparatively limited coverage of 3G and 4G radiation, as do parts of Africa. Prof. Karl Friston, appying his free energy principle, considered that the reason for Germany's relative low mortality rate was the existence of immunological 'dark matter', but he did not relate this to active inference based on EM stress levels.
Any wireless radiation can weaken the immune system over the long term. Reducing environmental radiation, such as from cell towers, cell phones and WIfi, helps produce a stronger immune system.
As of April 29 2021, deaths per million from COVID-19 were given by statista.com as:
The Dominican Republic and Haiti, neighboring states, both have much younger populations than the US and therefore lower mortality rates are expected. The difference between their mortality rates, if recorded accurately, could reflect the much denser RFR and electronic infrastructure in the Domitian Republic in comparison with Haiti, where there has been little or no development of either 4G or 5G. Similarly, other countries like Chad and Niger with less dense and advanced RFR and electric infrastructure have also recorded lower mortality rates. South Korea, with a mortality rate of 35, is an example of high levels of tracking and control based on previous experience with Mers:
In the US a study showed that US states with higher population density and 5G and mmW RFR had COVID-19 deaths per million 94% higher than those without 5G and mmW.
The role of various biological pathways in COVID-19 which are also affected by EMFs and RFR has been highlighted, including:
EMFs and RFR reduce the body's production of Melatonin.
Melatonin helps to prevent Covid 19 and helps to reduce its symptoms.
and Vitamin D:
See the next section below for the possible role of demyelination in COVID-19 effects.
Some viruses, including COVID-19, and conditions such as pneumonia and sepsis, involve calcium flux, which has been shown to be affected by EMFs and RFR since 1974 (see Mechanisms and Pathways):
Short-term (6 or 30 minutes average) heating-only limits, such as those of the IEEE, FCC and ICNIRP, do not protect against the known long-term and non-thermal effects, including damage to the immune system. Since most elderly people already have inflammatory conditions with impaired immune systems made worse by long-term wireless exposure, they are especially susceptible to the additional burden of infections such as coronavirus COVID-19.
Some suggestions that Radio Frequency Radiation, including 5G deployment, may be correlated with increased severity of COVID-19 symptoms have been published, but these studies do not usually include air particulates and positive/negative ions:
- Sarah Aminoff, Susan Foster, Kate Kheel: "Reflections and Recommendations on COVID-19, 5G and Wireless Radiation" (April 14 2020)
- Bartomeu Payeras i Cifre: "Estudio de la correlación entre casos de coronavirus y la presencia de redes 5G" [Study of the correlation between cases of coronavirus and the presence of 5G networks] (April 14 2020; trans. C. Edwards, April 24 2020)
- Dr Magda Havas: "Is there an association between covid-19 cases/deaths and 5G in the United States?" (April 22 2020)
- Dr Len Saputo, MD, and Francesco Garripoli: "Correlation between 5G networks and Covid 19 outbreaks" (Health Medicine, April 27 2020, 12 min.)
- Dr. Darrell Wolfe: "5G Connection With Dr. Magda Havas" (Doc of Detox, May 13 2020, 43 min.)
Coronavirus COVID-19 is associated with respiratory problems, pneumonia, heart problems, damage to kidneys, gasteroenterological problems and male infertility. COVID19 is much more serious for the elderly and those with additional conditions who need special protection. In addition, 'long COVID-19' post-viral effects can be devastating.
Some of the articles and videos listed here do not present full scientific evidence for their claims.
Others, such as Hardell, Havas, Heroux, Klinghardt, Kostoff, Moskowitz and Pall, present much more scientific evidence.
- Sarah Aminoff, Susan Foster, Kate Kheel: "Reflections and Recommendations on COVID-19, 5G, & Wireless Radiation" (What is 5G? info, April 14 2020)
- Jeanice Barcelo: “Is the “Coronavirus” Actually Microwave illness from 4G and 5G Radiation?” (Radiation Dangers, January 31, 2020)
- Piers Corbyn & Sandi Adams: "Lockdown, COVID-19, 5G, & (24 min.) Sandi Adams: Agenda 21 - Is There A Link?" (MrBrinners, April 23 2020, 58 min.)
- Dr Thomas Cowan MD: "Coronavirus" (March 18 2020. 10 min.) Interview (March 31 2020, 12 min.) Important Questions (April 2 2020, 87 min.)
- Dr Devra Davis: "5G, Wireless Radiation and Health: A Scientific and Policy Update" (TAUVOD, February 17 2020, 61 min.)
- Paul Raymond Doyon: “The Emperor’s New Virus: China, 5G, and the Wuhan Coronavirus” (EMF Refugee, February 23 2020) New Version (April 2020)
- BN Frank: “2nd Largest Insurance Firm, Swiss Re, Classifies 5G as a “High Impact” Liability Risk in Annual Risk Report” (Activist Post, December 3 2019)
- Prof. Yury Grigoriev: "Evidence for Effects on the Immune System Supplement 2012 Immune System and EMF RF" (Bioinitiative Report, Section 8, 2012)
- Hardell L et al.: “Appeals that matter or not on a moratorium on the deployment of the fifth generation, 5G, for microwave radiation” (Molecular and Clinical Oncology, 2020)
- Dr Magda Havas: "Corona Virus and 5G – is there a connection?" (March 21 2020)
- Dr Magda Havas: "Is there an association between covid-19 cases/deaths and 5G in the United States?" (April 22 2020)
- Medical doctors and psychotherapists from Germany: "We claim that there is a connection between mobile phone technology, weakness of immune system and the devastating Corona virus and call for a reduction of the RF burden" (AVAATE, April 22 2020)
- Prof. Paul Heroux: "5G and IoT: a Trojan horse" (Towards Better Health, February 12 2018)
- Klaus-Buchner.eu: "Doctors' letter against 5G" (TBH, trans. May 19 2020; German, May 4 2020)
- Russell Jacquet: "Is there a Link between 5G Internet Frequencies and the Corona Virus?" (Research Gate, March 22 2020)
- Timothy Jones: “Germany's 4G mobile network one of worst in Europe” (DW.com, December 12 2018)
- Dr Andrew Kauffman MD: "A Breakdown on Current Testing Procedures" (Secrets of Saturn, March 30 2020, 38 min.)
- Dr Klinghardt: “Corona interview” (Klinghardt Institute, March 9 2020, 45 min.)
- Dr Dietrich Klinghardt: “Corona 2020” (March 2020, Powerpoint)
- Dr Dietrich Klinghardt: Transcript (March 2020)
- Kostoff,R. et al.: "Adverse health effects of 5G mobile networking technology under real-life conditions” (Toxicology Letters, 2020)
- Jacques Lintermans and André Vander Vorst: "Effects of Electromagnetic Fields on Viral Infections" (TBH, May 20 2020)
- Maurizio Martucci: “Gunter Pauli, the Prime Minister Conte's adviser in Palazzo Chigi correlates 5G and Covid-19: now enough, we demand truth and a moratorium immediately!” (Oasisana, March 22 2020)
- Dr Jospeh Mercola: "Can EMF Make Us More Susceptible to Coronavirus Infection?" (Mercola, April 12 2020) Transcript
- Lorena Mongelli and Bruce Golding: "New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C" (New York Post, March 24 2020)
- Mordachev VI: “CIVID-19 lethality rate may be affected by electromagnetic radio frequency pollution. 4G/5G/6G can be safe for people” (Doklady BGUIR, 2020)
- Dr Joel M. Moskowitz: "Research on the Effects of Wireless Radiation Exposure on the Immune System" (March 18 2020)
- Dr ML Pall: "Argument for a 5G – COVID-19 Epidemic Causation Mechanism" (Electromagnetic Health, March 20 2020)
- Dr ML Pall: "5G radiation and the COVID-19 pandemic: Coincidence or causal relationship" (Center for Electrosmog Prevention, March 30 2020)
- Jon Rappoport: "5G and the China epidemic" (No More Fake News, February 28 2020)
- Angela Richards: "Urgent Press Release by Professor Buchner - 5G EME and the Corona virus. 5G as accelerant for the Corona pandemic: 5G Weakens the Immune System" (Change, March 24 2020)
- Shannon Rowan: "The Microwave Injured Masses – Canary Warnings About 5G And Covid-19" (ElectricSense, April 11 2020)
- Corina Schultz, Martijn Kregting: "Mobile mast attacks show industry needs to take public 5G concerns more seriously" (Telecompaper, April 16 2020)
- The Scientific Research Institute of Hygiene and Children’s Health in the Russian Ministry of Health and the Russian National Committee for Protection Against Non-ionizing Radiation (RusCNCIRP): "Restrict Screens, No Cell Phones And Minimize Wireless Radiation For Education During COVID-19 Quarantine" (TBH, March 28 2020)
- Srivastava Y et al.: “Non-chemical signatures of biological materials: Radio signals from Covid19?” (Electromagn Biol Med., 2020)
- Dr Anton Janse van Rensburg: "Is 5G going to make you sick? Is 5G linked to Coronavirus?" (Dr Anton, April 17 2020, 21 min.)
- Prof. Dr. Knut Wittkowski: "Is social distancing and lockdown the wrong approach?" (The Age of Spin, April 4 2020), 41 min.
- Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg: "Credible insights into the Coronavirus" (March 15 2020, 10 min.)
- Dr Robert O Young: "Coronavirus And Health" (Shaun Attwood, April 2 2020, 49 min.)
- Anon.: "Former Cell Phone Company Boss Blows Whistle on 5G Coronavirus" (UGETube, Gee Gee Tee, April 1 2020, 32 min.)
- Anon.: "Scientific Literature: The Neuro-Endocrine Immune System" (Physicians for Safe Technology, April 17 2020)
Demyelination, PMP22, Neurological Symptoms, Hearing loss, Bell's Palsy and Guillain-Barré Syndrome: 'Long' COVID and COVID-19 Vaccinations
Some reports associate the symptoms of COVID-19 and trial COVID-19 vaccines with demyelination, PMP22 effects and related neurological effects. Some reports also associate demyelination and Multiple Sclerosis with COVID-19 vaccinations.
These neurological effects include neuropathological symptoms similar to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), Electrosensitivity, Encephalitis, Guillain‐Barré syndrome (GBS), Hearing loss, Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Transverse Myelitis.
These neurological effects can result in 'long' COVID-19. This includes prolonged fatigue, hearing loss and other neurological disturbances.
- Abu-Rumeilah S et al.: "Guillain–Barré syndrome spectrum associated with COVID-19: an up-to-date systematic review of 73 cases" (J Neurology, 2020)
- Alberti P et al.: "Guillain-Barré syndrome related to COVID-19 infection" (Neuroimmunology & Neuroinflammation, 2020)
- Anon.: "AstraZeneca's trial illnesses may not be due to COVID-19 shot, Oxford University says" (Reuters, September 16 2020)
- Anon.: "PARTICIPANT INFORMATION SHEET: COV002 Investigating a Vaccine Against COVID-19" (Oxford Vaccine Trial, September 11 2020)
- Megan Brooks: "First Reported US Case of Guillain-Barré Linked to COVID-19" (Medscape, June 24 2020)
- Caress JM et al.: "COVID‐19–associated Guillain‐Barré syndrome: The early pandemic experience" (Muscle and Nerve, 2020)
- Carfì A et al.: “Persistent Symptoms in Patients After Acute COVID-19” (JAMA, 2020)
- Degen C et al.: “Acute Profound Sensorineural Hearing Loss After COVID-19 Pneumonia” (Mayo Clin Proc., 2020)
- Ellul MA et al.: "Neurological associations of COVID-19" (Lancet Neurology, 2020)
- Garrigues E et al.: “Post-discharge persistent symptoms and health-related quality of life after hospitalization for COVID-19” (J Infect., 2020)
- Claire Gillespie: "Four People Given the New COVID Vaccine in Clinical Trials Developed Bell’s Palsy—Should You Be Worried?" (Health, December 10 2020)
- Gupta A et al.: “Is COVID-19-related Guillain-Barré syndrome different?” (Brain Behav Immun. 2020)
- Haber P et al.: “Guillain-Barré syndrome following influenza vaccination” (JAMA, 2004)
- Kaseda ET et al.: “Post-traumatic stress disorder: a differential diagnostic consideration for COVID-19 survivors” (Clin Neuropsychol., 2020)
- Katie Heaney: "What We Know About Covid-19 Brain Fog" (The Cut, October 13 2020)
- Khaja M et al.: “A 44-Year-Old Hispanic Man with Loss of Taste and Bilateral Facial Weakness Diagnosed with Guillain-Barré Syndrome and Bell's Palsy Associated with SARS-CoV-2 Infection Treated with Intravenous Immunoglobulin” (Am J Case Rep., 2020)
- Khalifa M et al.: "Guillain-Barré Syndrome Associated With Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Detection and Coronavirus Disease 2019 in a Child" (Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society, 2020)
- Khayat-Khoei M et al.: “COVID-19 mRNA vaccination leading to CNS inflammation: a case series” (J Neurol. , 2021)
- Koumpa FS et al.: “Sudden irreversible hearing loss post COVID-19” (BMJ Case Rep., 2020)
- Kustin T et al.: “Evidence for increased breakthrough rates of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern in BNT162b2 mRNA vaccinated individuals” (medRxiv., 2021)
- Lima MA et al.: “Peripheral facial nerve palsy associated with COVID-19” (J Neurovirol., 2020)
- Mustafa MWM: “Audiological profile of asymptomatic Covid-19 PCR-positive cases” (Am J Otolaryngol., 2020)
- Rahimi K: "Guillain-Barre syndrome during COVID-19 pandemic: an overview of the reports" (Neurolog Sci, 2020)
- Tiet MY et al.: "Guillain-Barré syndrome associated with COVID-19 infection: a case from the UK" BMJ Case Rep., 2020)
- Toscano G et al.: "Guillain–Barré Syndrome Associated with SARS-CoV-2" (NEJM, 2020)
- Townsend L et al.: “Persistent fatigue following SARS-CoV-2 infection is common and independent of severity of initial infection“ (medRxiv, 2020)
- Uranaka T et al.: "Expression of ACE2, TMPRSS2, and furin in mouse ear tissue" (bioRxiv 2020)
- Vellozzi C et al.: “Guillain-Barre syndrome, influenza, and influenza vaccination: the epidemiologic evidence” (Clin Infect Dis., 2014)
- Wan G et al.: “Transient auditory nerve demyelination as a new mechanism for hidden hearing loss” (Nat Commun., 2017)
- Zito A et al.: "COVID-19 and Guillain–Barré Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of Literature" (Frontiers Neurolog., 2020)
Diseases and conditions likely more susceptible to severe side effects from vaccines
The following diseases and conditions are likely to render someone more susceptible to severe side effects or death from vaccines or gene therapy injections for reducing the severity of COVID-19.
Of particular concern are symptoms related to neurological damage. Some symptoms have included dyskinesia (impaired voluntary movement), ataxia (lack of muscle control) and intermittent or chronic seizures.
Some of these conditions have been among the categorically excluded criteria for the trial protocols of these vaccines or gene therapy injections.
bladder cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, kidney cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, non-Hodgkins lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, hair cell leukemia, multiple myeloma
- Bechet’s Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic Lyme Disease
- Gulf War Syndome
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjorgren’s Syndrome
- Alex Berenson: "Some actual news About Moderna adverse event reports" (August 6 2021)
- Dr J Mercola: "COVID-19 mRNA Shots Are Legally Not Vaccines" (February 9 2021)
Problems with genetic engineering in COVID-19 vaccines
There are two known problems with the Pfizer and Moderna and COVID-19 vaccines.
They transport mRNA to the cell by wrapping it in lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) containing polyethylene glycol (PEG) to increase stability. The mRNA teaches cells to produce a protein, or piece of protein, which triggers an immune response, including the production of antibodies.
- LNPS can enter the brain and may trigger immune reactions, where the first dose of the vaccine may prime the body to have an immune reaction to LNPs, increasing the likelihood of adverse events at the second dose.
□ Such reactions could include multiple sclerosis or ALS, and dysregulate intercommunication of brain microglia and thus the immune system. This includes myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME/CFS).
□ If a woman's immune system reacts against syncytin-1, she could become infertile.
□ Trials suggested that LNPs may increase inflammatory side-effects in the vaccine arm which become worse with a second injection (grade 3 adverse reactions preventing daily activities rose from 2.9% after the first dose to 15.7% after the second dose, in Moderna Study 301).
- The PEG may also cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis (Pfizer).
Since studies showed that this lipid-nanoparticle delivery system has a high rate of adverse effects, it has not been approved previously and is only authorized for emergency use. At safe levels it did not create enough enzyme to affect the virus. At higher doses it was toxic, especially for the liver.
- Alfagih IM et al.: “Nanoparticles as Adjuvants and Nanodelivery Systems for mRNA-Based Vaccines” (Pharmaceutics., 2020)
- Jane Cai: "We can’t rule out risks with Covid-19 mRNA vaccines, top Chinese health official says" (SCMP, December 31 2020)
- Galibert F: [Anti-COVID-19 RNA vaccines] [French] (Bull Acad Natl Med., 2021)
- Laura Blackburn: "RNA vaccines: an introduction" (PHG Foundation (Public Health Genomics Unit), Cambridge, 2020)
- Meredith Wadman: "Fever, aches from Pfizer, Moderna jabs aren’t dangerous but may be intense for some" (Science Mag., November 18 2020)
- Stuart M White: "Could COVID-19 mRNA vaccines cause autoimmune diseases?" (BMJ Rapid Response, November 16 2020)
COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Exclusion Criteria
Some COVID-19 vaccines trials have excluded persons with neurological, Guillain-Barré syndrome or any other demyelinating condition and immune conditions, some of which may be related to electrosensitivity.
Exclusion Criteria for AZD1222 (selected):
- Significant infection or other illness, acute infectious and non-infectious diseases, exacerbation of chronic diseases
- Positive HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and syphilis test results
- Any confirmed or suspected immunosuppressive or immunodeficient state; asplenia; HIV; recurrent severe infections and use of immunosuppressant medication within the past 6 months, except topical steroids or short-term oral steroids (course lasting ≤14 days).
- History of primary malignant tumor in history
- Bleeding disorder (eg, factor deficiency, coagulopathy or platelet disorder), or prior history of significant bleeding or bruising following IM injections or venipuncture)
- Severe and/or uncontrolled cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, gastrointestinal disease, liver disease, renal disease, endocrine disorder and neurological illness (mild/moderate well controlled comorbidities are allowed).
- History of Guillain-Barré syndrome or any other demyelinating condition.
- Any other significant disease, disorder or finding which may significantly increase the risk to the participant because of participation in the study, affect the ability of the participant to participate in the study or impair interpretation of the study data.
- For female subjects only - currently pregnant (confirmed with positive pregnancy test) or breastfeeding.
- NIH: "Study in Adults to Determine the Safety and Immunogenicity of AZD1222" (January 14 2021)
- NIH: "NIH Begins Study of Allergic Reactions to Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccines" (April 7 2021)
- "Why are healthcare workers declining the COVID vaccine in record numbers?" (Front Line Worker Testimonies and News Reports, January 29 2021)
- Torjesen I: "COVID-19: Norway investigates 23 deaths in frail elderly patients after vaccination" (BMJ, 2021)
Antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE)
- COVID-19 vaccines could worsen COVID-19 via ADE.
Enhancement of disease through vaccines was found with SARS and Middle East respiratory syndrome-related (MERs) coronaviruses, both closely related to SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
- ADE occurs when the antibodies, generated during a nonspecific response as part of the innate immune system, recognize and bind to a pathogen, but cannot prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a Trojan horse, allowing the pathogen to enter cells and exacerbate the immune response.
- Vaccines may generate neutralizing antibodies. They can also induce binding antibodies, or non-neutralizing antibodies, which increase the ability of a virus to enter cells and worsen the disease.
ADE in an untested vaccine:
In 1969, attempts to create a vaccination against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) failed after it led to increased rates of severe illness in infants. 80% of vaccinated infants were hospitalized compared with only 5% of the nonvaccinated infants. RSV is an upper respiratory illness similar to that caused by coronaviruses. The RSV vaccine was not tested on animals but only humans; children developed a robust antibody response in the test, but when exposed to the wild virus they all became sick.
COVID-19, COVID-19 Vaccines and Autoimmune Diseases
There is evidence for COVID-19 and its vaccines, as with similar viruses and vaccines, being involved in autoimmune reactions which may be exacerbated by people with pre-exisiting autoimmune diseases.
In people genetically predisposed to autoimmune diseases, the virus and/or the vaccines may engender or exaccerbate autoimmune diseases.
A study published on July 30 2020 reported that "We observed an upregulation [increased cellular response] in IFN-γ at 1 DPI in ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccinated animals, but not in control animals.” An upregulation in IFN-y can have both beneficial and harmful inflammatory effects, but the long term IP10 (CXCL10) levels for inoculated test subjects were not investigated, although an upregulation in IFN-y could suggest the overexpression of the potentially lethal cytokine storm inducing CXCL10.
- (AstraZeneca): "COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis print" (UK Government, April 12 2021)
- Bahl K et al.: “Preclinical and Clinical Demonstration of Immunogenicity by mRNA Vaccines against H10N8 and H7N9 Influenza Viruses” (Mol Ther., 2017)
- Classen JB: “COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease” (Microbiol Infect Dis., 2021)
- Dotan A et al.: “The SARS-CoV-2 as an instrumental trigger of autoimmunity” (Autoimmun Rev., 2021)
- Tyler Durden: ""This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit": mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries" (ZeroHedge, July 17 2021)
- Goriely S et al.: “From tolerance to autoimmunity: is there a risk in early life vaccination?” (J Comp Pathol., 2007)
- Halpert G et al.: “SARS-CoV-2, the autoimmune virus” (Autoimmun Rev., 2020)
- Kasperkiewicz M: “Covid-19, heat shock proteins, and autoimmune bullous diseases: a potential link deserving further attention” (Cell Stress Chaperones, 2021)
- Khamsi R: “Rogue antibodies could be driving severe COVID-19” (Nature, 2021)
- King OD et al.: “The tip of the iceberg: RNA-binding proteins with prion-like domains in neurodegenerative disease” (Brain Res., 2012)
- Kostoff RN et al.: “Vaccine- and natural infection-induced mechanisms that could modulate vaccine safety” (Toxicol Rep., 2020)
- Liu Y et al.: “COVID-19 and autoimmune diseases” (Curr Opin Rheumatol., 2021)
- Dr David Martin: "It’s Gene Therapy, Not a Vaccine" (The Weston A Price Foundation, January 21 2021)
- Pelka K et al.: “Nucleic acid-sensing TLRs and autoimmunity: novel insights from structural and cell biology” (Immunol Rev., 2016)
- (Pfizer): "COVID-19 mRNA Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine analysis print" (UK Government, April 12 2021)
- Polack FP et al.: “Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine” (N Engl J Med., 2020)
- Megan Redshaw: "246 Vaccinated Michigan Residents Diagnosed With COVID, 3 Dead, State Health Dept. Confirms" (Defender, April 6 2021)
- Megan Redshaw: "Latest VAERS Data Show Vaccine Injury Trends Continue, CDC Fails to Respond to The Defender’s Inquiries" (Defender, April 9 2021)
- Talotta R et al.: “Autoimmunity as the comet tail of COVID-19 pandemic” (World J Clin Cases., 2020)
- Talotta R: “Do COVID-19 RNA-based vaccines put at risk of immune-mediated diseases? In reply to "potential antigenic cross-reactivity between SARS-CoV-2 and human tissue with a possible link to an increase in autoimmune diseases"” (Clin Immunol., 2021)
- van Doremalen N et al.: "ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine prevents SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in rhesus macaques" (Nature, 2020)
- Velikova T et al.: “SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and autoimmune diseases amidst the COVID-19 crisis” (Rheumatol Int., 2021)
- Vojdani A et al.: “Potential antigenic cross-reactivity between SARS-CoV-2 and human tissue with a possible link to an increase in autoimmune diseases” (Clin Immunol., 2020)
- Vojdani A et al.: “Reaction of Human Monoclonal Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 Proteins With Tissue Antigens: Implications for Autoimmune Diseases” (Front Immunol., 2021)
- Patrick Whelan MD PhD: "Request for Comments related to consideration of vaccines against SARS-CoV-2" (Letter to FDA, December 8 2021)
Vaccine adverse events
- In 1976, the U.S. government vaccinated 45 million people against pandemic swine flu, but the entire program was canceled after reports of 53 deaths.
- In 2021, the Israeli People Committee (IPC) received 288 reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination, 90% within 10 days. According to Central Bureau of Statistics data during January-February 2021, at the peak of the Israeli mass vaccination campaign, there was a 22% increase in overall mortality in Israel compared with the previous year. January-February 2021 were the deadliest months in the last decade. Amongst the 20-29 age group the increase in overall mortality was 32% compared with previous year. The mortality rate amongst the vaccinated can be estimated at about 1: 5000 (1: 13000 at ages 20-49, 1: 6000 at ages 50-69, 1: 1600 at ages 70+) and deaths in Israel in proximity of the vaccine at about 1,000-1,100 people.
- In the U.S. as of April 30 2021, 3,837 people died, and 16,014 reported serious injuries and disabilities, following COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Within the European Union, EudraVigilance received 7,766 reports of death after COVID vaccination as of April 17 2021, of which Pfizer had 4,293, Moderna 2,094, AstraZeneca 1,360 and Johnson & Johnson 19 deaths.
Electric Charge in Delivery of Lipid Nanoparticles in mRNA Vaccines
Magnetic sensitivity, graphene oxide and NAC:
Reports of magnetism spreading from sites of COVID-19 vaccines
There have been claims of magnetism allowing magnets and metal objects to attach to the location on the arm where a COVID-19 vaccine was administered. Some people claim that these locations then spread elsewhere on the body. These claims applied especially to the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. A number of factors may be involved.
- Many recent developments in delivering genetic therapies around the body include iron nanoparticles or ferritin. This allows them to be directed or influenced by exogenous magnetic fields.
- Similarly, superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPION) are used to enhance magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Blood contains haemoglobin, a protein containing iron (Fe), and it transports oxygen around the body. When the haemoglobin is carrying reduced amounts of oxygen it is more paramagnetic or sensitive to magnetic fields than oxygenated blood.
- Since the listed ingredients of the vaccines, if correct, do not include iron specifically, it seems possible that the positive cationic lipid nanoparticles in the vaccines may react with negative erythrocytes, leading to a decrease in red blood cell parameters. These lipids are good delivery helpers because they are positively charged at a certain pH. Thus the negatively charged mRNA interacts with those lipids electrostatically for delivery.
- A reduction in oxygen (hypoxia) and an increase in iron concentrations (hemochromatosis) may raise blood-clotting risks and enhance demyelination under exogenous magnetic fields, especially in older people and those with neurodegenerative conditions. This perhaps also explains reported cases of Guillain-Barré Syndrome from vaccines.
- The claimed magnetic effects do not apply to all those vaccinated so it is probable that the individual state of each person creates different conditions which determine any possible magnetic reaction.
If these claims are verified, it could be very concerning if a wide range of people is made sensitive to exogenous magnetic and electric fields, especially if dendritic cells with their links to the immune system and demyelination are involved. One reported side-affect after vaccination is a metallic taste in the mouth, an established specific symptom of electrosensitivity.
An article in Natural News of June 22 2021 states that 'the Moderna company openly describes their vaccine injections as installing an “operating system,” which by definition means a platform to receive additional commands or instructions for execution. How are those commands received? From external electromagnetic waves?' The article also discusses 'the “what if” possibility that at least some covid vaccines may contain exotic technology that, once injected into the body, activates a self-assembly process to build a biocircuitry interface using elements from the victim’s own blood.'
- Mike Adams: "Do covid vaccines contain nanoparticles that self-assemble to build a biocircuitry “operating system” to control your moods and thoughts?" (Natural News, June 22 2021)
- Al-Deen EN et al.: “Superparamagnetic nanoparticles for effective delivery of malaria DNA vaccine” (Langmuir, (2011)
- Al-Deen EN et al.: “Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine” (Methods Mol Biol., 2014)
- Amazing Polly: "Magnetic Nanoparticles in the Injections, Masks and Swabs" (Rumble, June 17 2021)
- American Chemical Society: "Engineered protein crystals make cells magnetic" (ScienceDaily, September 25 2019)
- Cai L et al.: “Soft, Wireless and subdermally implantable recording and neuromodulation tools” (J Neural Eng., 2021)
- Chauhan G et al.: “Nanotechnology for COVID-19: Therapeutics and Vaccine Research” (ACS Nano, 2020)
- Edsel Cook: "NAC is a powerful antioxidant that can stop cancer cell growth in its tracks" (Natural News, May 9 2019)
- Ricardo Delgado: "La Quinta Columna: Analysis of vaccination vial confirms presence of graphene nanoparticles" (Orwell City, June 24 2021)
- Ricardo Delgado: "BREAKING: Graphene Oxide has been found in AstraZeneca vaccination vial (Exclusive Photo)" (Orwell City, July 6 2021)
- Jop de Vrieze: "Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions" (ScienceMag., December 21 2020)
- European Medicines Agency: "Assessment report" (February 19 2021)
- Guevara ML et al.: “Advances in Lipid Nanoparticles for mRNA-Based Cancer Immunotherapy” (Front Chem., 2020)
- Guido C et al.: “Erythrocytes and Nanoparticles: New Therapeutic Systems” (Applied Sciences, 2021)
- Hernández-Morales M et al.: “Lipid Oxidation Induced by RF Waves and Mediated by Ferritin Iron Causes Activation of Ferritin-Tagged Ion Channels” (Cell Rep., 2020)
- Ethan Huff: "Use N-acetylcysteine? The FDA is trying to make it illegal because it could help treat COVID-19" (FDA News, August 21 2020)
- Kedmi R et al.: “The systemic toxicity of positively charged lipid nanoparticles and the role of Toll-like receptor 4 in immune activation” (Biomaterials, 2010)
- Taylor Kubota: "Stanford single-dose nanoparticle vaccine for COVID-19" (Stanford News, January 5 2021)
- Kulkarni JA et al.: “Spontaneous, solvent-free entrapment of siRNA within lipid nanoparticles” (Nanoscale, 2020)
- Li TL et al.: “Engineering a Genetically Encoded Magnetic Protein Crystal” (Nano Lett., 2019)
- Li X et al.: “Nanotransducers for Wireless Neuromodulation” (Matter, 2021)
- Lim M et al.: “Engineered Nanodelivery Systems to Improve DNA Vaccine Technologies” (Pharmaceutics, 2020)
- Maher BA et al.: “Magnetite pollution nanoparticles in the human brain” (Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A., 2016)
- Celeste McGovern: "Vaccine Researcher Admits ‘Big Mistake,’: Spike Protein in CV Jabs Dangerous ‘Toxin!’" (NewsRescue, August 4 2021)
- Lianna Matt McLernon: "Studies look at clotting, myocarditis tied to COVID-19 vaccines" (CIDRAP, August 10 2021)
- Mukherjee SP et al.: "Graphene and the Immune System: A Romance of Many Dimensions" (Front Immunol., 2017)
- Olliaro P et al.: “COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness-the elephant (not) in the room” (Lancet Microbe, 2021)
- Pan DC et al.: “Nanoparticle Properties Modulate Their Attachment and Effect on Carrier Red Blood Cells” (Sci Rep., 2018)
- Park J et al.: “Remotely Controlled Proton Generation for Neuromodulation” (Nano Lett., 2020)
- Pauling L et al.: “The Magnetic Properties and Structure of Hemoglobin, Oxyhemoglobin and Carbonmonoxyhemoglobin” (Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A., 1936)
- Paola Rosa-Aquino: “Hot New Conspiracy Theory: Vaccines Turn You Into a Magnet” (New York Magazine, June 9 2021)
- Powell AE et al.: “A single immunization with spike-functionalized ferritin vaccines elicits neutralizing antibody responses against SARS-CoV-2 in mice” (bioRxiv, 2020)
- Powell AE et al.: “A Single Immunization with Spike-Functionalized Ferritin Vaccines Elicits Neutralizing Antibody Responses against SARS-CoV-2 in Mice” (ACS Cent Sci., 2021)
- Saravanan M et al.: “Nanotechnology-based approaches for emerging and re-emerging viruses: Special emphasis on COVID-19” (Microb Pathog., 2021)
- Science Learning Hub: "Does blood have magnetic properties?" (July 23 2007)
- Sizikov AA et al.: “Nonviral Locally Injected Magnetic Vectors for In Vivo Gene Delivery: A Review of Studies on Magnetofection” (Nanomaterials (Basel), 2021)
- Ali Swenson: "Pfizer vaccine does not contain graphene oxide" (AP News, July 8 2021)
- Tang Y-S et al.: “Bacterial magnetic particles as a novel and efficient gene vaccine delivery system” (Gene Ther., 2012)
- Rumiana Tenchov: “Understanding the nanotechnology in COVID-19 vaccines” (American Chemistry Society, February 18 2021)
- Arsenio Toledo: "Spanish study finds Pfizer vaccine contains high levels of TOXIC graphene oxide" (Natural News, July 14 2021)
- Unal MA et al.: "Graphene Oxide Nanosheets Interact and Interfere with SARS-CoV-2 Surface Proteins and Cell Receptors to Inhibit Infectivity" (Small, 2021)
- Varahachalam SP et al.: “Nanomedicine for the SARS-CoV-2: State-of-the-Art and Future Prospects” (Int J Nanomedicine, 2021)
- Shawna Williams: “Paper Proposing COVID-19, Magnetism Link to Be Retracted” (The Scientist, November 4 2020)
Origin of SARS-CoV-2: an Engineered Bioweapon? Claims for Compensation
As regards the origin of the virus SARS-CoV-2, increasing and compelling evidence is pointing towards it being a man-made bioweapon, especially in the light of some 4,000 patents over the last 20 years on every aspect of the virus, including the spike protein and the furin cleavage. This suggests that it was released or escaped from the Wuhan Level 4 laboratory. Most experts think it is man-made, since the two closest relatives, RaTG13 and RmYN02, are not close enough to have mutated into SARS-CoV-2. On February 17 2020 Chen Quanjiao, a researcher at Wuhan P4, allegedly claimed that Wan Yanyi, director general of the laboratory, was suspected of leaking the virus. By April 19 2020 29% of Americans thought it was genetically modified in a lab., and 43% zoonotic, according to Pew Research. The polybasic furin cleavagae site, PRRA, which is unique among such coronaviruses, gives SARS-CoV-2 a massive gain of function and was almost certainly inserted by teams such as the US and Chinese which have been making such insertions since 2006.
It is similar to SARS-CoV-1 and also has features of a bat virus, perhaps transmitted via pangolin. Wuhan then had large wet animal markets, such as Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market which was closed on January 1 2020, but allegedly did not sell bats. In May 2020 Chinese authorities admitted that the virus did not originate in the market. On December 31 2019, the day the Chinese announced the discovery of the virus after it appeared in Thailand and Taiwan raised concerns, the Chinese authorities started censoring news of the virus from search engines, deleting terms including “SARS variation, “Wuhan Seafood market” and “Wuhan Unknown Pneumonia.” On January 1 2020 8 doctors in Wuhan who warned about new virus were detained and condemned.A Global Times tweet on January 2 2020 stated: “Police in Central China’s Wuhan arrested 8 people spreading rumours about local outbreak of unidentifiable #pneumonia. Previous online posts said it was SARS.” On January 24 2020, officials in Beijing prevented the Wuhan Institute of Virology from sharing sample isolates with the University of Texas.
Although there have been allegations of increased ill health possibly related to COVID-19 from August 2019, the first known case of COVID-19 may have been on December 1 2019. This was not related to the Wuhan seafood market. SARS-CoV-2 has not been found in the wild. Its nearest relative is bat virus, RaTG13, collected from bats by Wuhan researchers in 2013, in Yunnan Province, about 1,000 miles away from Wuhan. RaTG13 was allegedly stored in Wuhan. It was not recorded in the scientific literature or in gene banks until January 23 2020, when Shi Zhengli and others from Wuhan published that RaTG13 was 96.2% similar to SARS-CoV-2.
However the bats viruses do not contain the same spike protein found in SARS-CoV-2 which enables it to infect humans. The spike protein in SARS-CoV-2 is unique and different from other coronavirus spike proteins. A section of spike protein nearly identical to that in SARS-CoV-2 was found in one our of 25 Malayan Pangolins. But the one infected Malayan Pangolin was captured outside of China, far from Yunnan, the only source of RaTG13 apart from Wuhan, and this Pangolin virus is seems rare. "It is highly improbable that an extremely rare virus from an isolated area in Yunnan infected and mutated inside pangolins that were caught outside of China", according to Leu, making it "unlikely that this recombination of two viruses happened naturally in the wild. The theory that these two viruses combined naturally ... has zero evidence."
In fact SARS-CoV-2 may not be a new virus but the same as BtCoV/4991 which is already listed in the database and published literature in 2013. When the Wuhan lab resequenced the mineshaft sample following the COVID-19 outbreak, they simply renamed BtCoV/4991, which is 98.7% identical with SARS-CoV-2 for nucleotides and the 370 base pairs in the sections of sequencing recorded, but did not refer to the existing BtCoV/4991. Viruses in the mine had killed some miners.
On December 6 2019, 5 days after a man linked to Wuhan’s seafood market presented pneumonia-like symptoms, his wife contracted it, suggesting human to human transmission.
One feature, the furin cleavage of the spike protein, is more similar to Ebola and HIV than SARS. This addition increases 'gain of function' or the rapid transmission of the virus. However, of four inserts, two are found in bats and one is a small difference (6 AA). It could perhaps arise by natural mutation but this is unknown at present. In 2015 scientists warned of the dangers from engineered bat viruses, as already created at Wuhan P4, with pandemic potential. The polybasic furin cleavagae site, PRRA, is unique among such coronaviruses. It gives SARS-CoV-2 a massive gain of function or increased infectivity. The PRRA sequence is not present in the bat RaTG13 nor in pangolin coronaviruses. It was almost certainly inserted by teams such as the US and Chinese which have previously made such insertions. In 2006 a U.S. team inserted RRSRR into the spike protein of SARS-CoV and in 2009 another U.S. group inserted four such RRSRR into SARS-CoV. In October 2019 in Beijing a polybasic furin cleavage site was inserted in SARS-CoV in a chicken coronavirus. So advanced is genetic modification of viruses that another team took only a week to resurrect a virus from receipt of synthetic DNA fragments.
It has been noted that some U.S. scientists were anxious to deny the evidence that SARS-CoV-2, with its polybasic furin cleavage site giving it massive gain of function with regard to receptors like ACE2 and CD147, was engineered with this insertion which is not found zoonotically. The withdrawal was forced of a paper suggesting that this was an unusual insertion. Scientists allegedly denying the evidence included Kristian Andersen and Michael Osterholm, according to Chris Martenson. Other scientists, such as Shing Hei Zhan et al., 2020, consider that human engineering of this insertion is a possibility. One factor in such denials may be the U.S. Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 which states: “Whoever knowingly develops, produces, stockpiles, transfers, acquires, retains, or possesses any biological agent, toxin, or delivery system for use as a weapon, or knowingly assists a foreign state or any organization to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for life or any term of years, or both."
It the virus leaked from the Wuhan level 4 laboratory before the case recorded on December 1 2019, then the reduced cellphone traffic at and near the laboratory in October 2019 may be relevant. It was reported that there was no device traffic within the facility October 7-24 and October 14 -19 there was no device activity in the area around the laboratory.
The virus was first identified, with a case reported on December 31 2019, in Wuhan, China, which has a level 4 facility for this type of virus and for bioweapons work. Another level 4 facility, in Pirbright, England, took out a patent on an animal and bird coronavirus, and was reportedly financially sponsored by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Another level 4 facility, also mentioned in some reports, is at Winnipeg in Canada, where reportedly some Chinese scientists once worked and from which a shipment of viruses was allegedly exported to China in March 2019, although the significance of these events was disputed.
On October 18 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, hosted Event 201, a pandemic coronavirus exercise in New York, NY. Following the Washington Times' article on January 24 2020, they stated that they modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic and that "We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people". On the same day the Pirbright Institute stated that their coronavirus research was on animals and birds.
On February 18 2010 Bill Gates in a TED show at Long Beach, California, allegedly talked about a 10-15% population reduction (c.1 billion people) through global vaccination, health care, etc., while Bill Gates co-founded CEPI and the Gates Foundation with GAVI through Agenda ID2020 is allegedly developing an electronic chip to go with vaccinations.
On January 24 2020 the Washington Times' article "Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program, possible link to coronavirus" allegedly stated:
“The deadly animal virus epidemic spreading globally may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, according to an Israeli biological warfare expert [Dany Shoham] … China in the past has denied having any offensive biological weapons. The State Department, in a report last year, said it suspects China has engaged in covert biological warfare work … He identified the secure Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory at the institute as engaged in research on the Ebola, Nipah, and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever viruses. The Wuhan virology institute is under the Chinese Academy of Sciences. But certain laboratories within it “have linkage with the PLA or BW-related elements within the Chinese defense establishment,” he said.”
It has been stated: "While SARS viruses have escaped from a Beijing lab on at least four occasions, no such event has been documented in Wuhan" (Kasprak, April 1 2020), but evidence emerging in April 2020 suggested that Huang Yanling, a graduate researcher working at Wuhan 4 Lab, may have been the first case of COVID19. It has been alleged that China admitted COVID-19 on December 31 2019 only after the first overseas case was detected in Thailand. The latter was confirmed as COVID-19 on January 13 2020 after China released the genetic sequence of COVID-19 on January 12 2020. Dr Li Wenliang, the original whistleblower in Wuhan, died from COVID-19 on February 6 2020. By then the Chinese Communist Party had arrested eight doctors for 'spreading rumor and destabilizing society'. A powerful speech of February 6 2020 by Anastasia Lin available on YouTube helped many realise how the CCP had tried to hide COVID-19 at first. On February 4 2020 it was reported that Frank Plummer, the Canadian scientist who was a key figure in research on the origin of COVID-19, had died mysteriously in Kenya.
Several media investigations at the start of April 2020 suggested that the evidence now suggests that SARS-CoV-2 began in Wuhan P4 Lab, where the first person infected was a graduate researcher. Zheng-Li Shi researched into synthetic viruses, and SARS-CoV-2 seems to have four spliced inserts which give it its greater transmission than SARS-CoV-1. Zheng-Li Shi was behind the paper in Nature of 2013 showing the first 'Isolation and Characterization of a Bat SARS-like Coronavirus That Uses the ACE2 Receptor', the key element of SARS-CoV-2. In 2015 her team published 'A SARS-like Cluster of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential for Human Emergence'. This showed for the first time how a SARS virus affecting lungs with no known cure could be spliced to make it to cross species.
The seafood market in Wuhan did not sell bats, so the mutation unlikely occurred there. The market may simply have been a transmission point or the selling place for diseased animals no longer required at the Wuhan Institute of Virology ten miles away. Cao Bin, a doctor at the Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital, highlighted research showing that 13 of the first 41 patients diagnosed with COVID-19 had not had any contact with the market.
It has been alleged that Danielle Anderson and Peng Zhou collaborated on research into bat coronavirus at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The U.S. provided funding of $7.4 million for this research in two phases, firstly on bat coronavirus and secondly on gain-of-function.
The first $3.7 million 5-year project ran from 2014 to 2019. It was to collect and study bat coronaviruses. The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. The bats were collected from Yunnan, and the bats from Yunnan caves have been linked with the bat virus element in SARS-CoV-2. A ‘‘Sensitive but Unclassified’’ cable, dated January 19, 2018, obtained by The Washington Post, revealed that US embassy scientists and diplomats in Beijing visited the laboratory and sent warnings back to Washington about inadequate safety practices and management weaknesses as it conducted research on coronaviruses from bats. It stated: “During interactions with scientists at the WIV laboratory, they noted the new lab has a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory.”
Under the second program, the U.S. provided a $3.7 million grant from the National Institutes of Health in 2019 ("Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence" - see Deigin), with the backing of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, led by Dr. Fauci. It was for six years until 2025 to fund research and scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for much-criticized work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses. The project was run by EcoHealth Alliance, under Peter Daszak. NIH canceled the project on April 24 2020, according to Politico. The project proposal states: "We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments and analysis of receptor binding to test the hypothesis that % divergence thresholds in S protein sequences predict spillover potential."
On February 6 2020 South China University of Technology researchers published a study that concluded “the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan. Safety level may need to be reinforced in high-risk biohazards laboratories”, although the author, Botao Xiano, soon withdrew it.
By late April 2020 it was becoming clear that
"SARS-CoV-2 appears to be a bioengineered bat coronavirus— which was initially benign and non-transmittable to humans. Zhengli then genetically modified the virus to integrate spike proteins that allows the virus to enter human cells by attaching to ACE-2 receptors. That was the first modification. The second modification was to integrate an envelope protein from HIV called GP141, which tends to impair the immune system. A third modification appears to involve nanotechnology to make the virus light enough to remain airborne for a long time, apparently giving it a range of up to 27 feet." (Mercola, April 26 2020)
There is a problem over RaTG13, the supposed bat virus. The RaTG13 element gives SARS-CoV-2 its massive ability to infect humans. In her Nature article of January 22 2020, Zheng-Li Shi et al. claimed that SARS-CoV-2 "is 96% identical at the whole-genome level to a bat coronavirus" called RaTG13 and they could find "no evidence for recombination events was detected in the genome of 2019-nCoV". The article stated that RaTG13 was discovered in Yunnan province, China, in 2013, but, according to Nerd Has Power, Shi allegedly admitted that she does not have a physical copy of this RaTG13 virus or any physical proof for the existence of the RaTG13 virus. She only has its sequence information, a string of letters with A, T, G, and C, which could have been typed by anyone and then uploaded onto the public virus database. Her Nature paper of 2013 listed two bat coronaviruses, Rs3367 and SHC014, not RaTG13. RaTG13 was first published on January 22 2020 by Shi, but apparently with no substantiated physical record of its existence. This evidence supports the supposition that SARS-CoV-2 was a human genetically engineered virus or bioweapon, not a zoonotic virus so far found in nature.
Zheng-Li Shi's publications showed that from 2010 she engineered a bat virus to infect humans, confirming that SARS was genetically modified to attack humans through ACE2 receptors. SARS is thus a bio-engineered warfare weapon which the University of North Carolina and an Australian laboratory "were trying to make even more dangerous with the gain-of-function and the HIV" (Boyle, April 26 2020).
Dr Shi, the director of the Centre for Emerging Infectious Diseases at the Chinese Academy of Sciences’ Wuhan Institute of Virology, spent time in Australia as a visiting scientist for three months from February 22 to May 21, 2006, where she worked at the CSIRO’s top-level Australian Animal Health Laboratory (Markson, May 4 2020). An archived and translated biography on the Wuhan Institute of Virology website states that she was working with the SARS virus. It states: “The SARS virus antibodies and genes were tested in the State Key Laboratory of Virology in Wuhan and the Animal Health Research Laboratory in Geelong, Australia.” Dr Shi’s protégé, Peng Zhou — now the head of the Bat Virus Infection and Immunity Project at the Wuhan Institute of Virology — spent three years at the bio-containment facility Australian Animal Health Laboratory between 2011 and 2014. He was sent by China to complete his doctorate at the CSIRO from 2009-2010. During this time, Dr Zhou arranged for wild-caught bats to be transported alive by air from Queensland to the lab in Victoria where they were euthanised for dissection and studied for deadly viruses. Dr Linfa Wang, while an Honorary Professor of the Wuhan Institute of Virology between 2005 and 2011, also worked in the CSIRO Office of the Chief Executive Science Leader in Virology between 2008 and 2011.
In 2015, according to Dr Peter R Breggin: "American researchers and Chinese Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers collaborated to transform an animal coronavirus into one that can attack humans. Scientists from prestigious American universities and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) worked directly with the two coauthor researchers from Wuhan Institute of Virology, Xing-Yi Ge and Zhengli-Li Shi. Funding was provided by the Chinese and US governments. The team succeeded in modifying a bat coronavirus to make it capable of infecting humans."
Zheng-Li Shi’s group was creating chimeric constructs as far back as 2007 and as recently as 2017, when they created a whole of 8 new chimeric coronaviruses with various RBMs. The Wuhan NIH grant of 2019 included: "Aim 3. In vitro and in vivo characterization of SARSr-CoV spillover risk, coupled with spatial and phylogenetic analyses to identify the regions and viruses of public health concern. We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments and analysis of receptor binding to test the hypothesis that % divergence thresholds in S protein sequences predict spillover potential."
Dr. Charles Lieber, chairman of the Harvard department of chemistry and a nanoscience expert, was allegedly paid $50,000 a month from 2012 to 2017 to help establish and oversee the the Wuhan University of Technology-Harvard Joint Nano Key Laboratory. In fact before 2015 (Menachery VD ... Zhengli, et al., 2015) the University of North Carolina was investigating gain-of function with the full-length and chimeric SHC014 recombinant viruses, until it was paused and the restarted by the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). The University of North Carolina was doing a second gain-of-function research projects under Dr. [Yoshihiro] Kawaoka from the University of Wisconsin, who had allegedly resurrected the Spanish flu virus for the Pentagon. Although the NIH halted funding of this kind of gain-of-function research on lethal pathogens in 2014, it reauthorized it in December 2017. It was also allegedly funded by the NIAID under Dr. Fauci.
The University of North Carolina article allegedly said it was dealing with synthetic molecules. Synthetic molecules were specifically criminalized in the US Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 drafted by Prof. Francis Boyle. The law provides for life imprisonment for "all the scientists involved at the University of North Carolina and everyone who funded this project, knowing that it was existentially dangerous — and that includes Fauci and [people at] the NIH … UNC, Food and Drug Administration … the Dana Harvard Cancer Institute at Harvard … the World Health Organization …” The whole synthetic biology movement was allegedly set up and funded by the Pentagon's DARPA (Boyle, April 26 2020).
Professor Richard Ebright was reported as saying: “… bat coronaviruses at Wuhan [Center for Disease Control] and Wuhan Institute of Virology routinely were collected and studied at BSL-2 (Biosecurity Level 2), which provides only minimal protections against infection of lab workers. Virus collection, culture, isolation, or animal infection at BSL-2 with a virus having the transmission characteristics of the outbreak virus would pose substantial risk of infection of a lab worker, and from the lab worker, the public.”
Other reports allegedly state: "A safety breach at a Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention lab is believed to have caused four suspected SARS cases, including one death, in Beijing in 2004. A similar accident caused 65 lab workers of Lanzhou Veterinary Research Institute to be infected with brucellosis in December 2019 … In January 2020, a renowned Chinese scientist, Li Ning, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for selling experimental animals to local markets.”
The Chinese Communist Party has been accused of covering up the virus at first. Josephine Ma, news editor of the South China Morning Post said her government covered up more than 200 cases of coronavirus in 2019, delaying global warnings and allowing the spread of the virus to leak into other countries. The Chinese Communist Party was helped in its cover-up allegedly by Facebook which censored and removed an article by Steve Mosher in the New York Post on February 22 2020, which questioned the zoonotic theory. Facebook unblocked this article Facebook’s “fact checker,” Danielle E. Anderson, was revealed as previously a paid researcher at the Wuhan laboratory.
According to Robert F Kennedy Jr, US researchers were producing super viral forms at labs like Fort Detrick and Wuhan, which are not only vaccine labs but also military labs, so that they may be able to weaponize the viruses. "Those experiments were going on in the United States until 2014. They were Dr. Anthony Fauci's projects. President Obama ordered that to stop because they had a lot of lab escape problems in 2014 from three different labs. Instead of stopping as he was ordered, Fauci moved those operations to the Wuhan lab in China and continued to do those experiments right up until the time that the coronavirus [pandemic occurred]. In fact, [infectious disease expert] Ian Lipkin was doing those experiments over there when [COVID-19] exploded. When President Trump came in, Obama had an office in the White House for pandemic defense, for pandemic security. They were involved in funding [coronavirus research projects in Wuhan] through Fauci. President Trump ended all funding for that office September 20, 2019. So that was the last paycheck any of those scientists got. On September 30 , a whole lot of scientists were laid off in Wuhan. October 1 is when the first case of [COVID-19 was reported]. So, it's suspicious because it looks like there's a possibility — and I'm speculating here; I want to make that clear — but there's a possibility that somebody who lost their job in that lab ... could have released the virus. Because, immediately, it created an instantaneous market for people with that particular skillset, which is to study how to make a coronavirus vaccine. So, you could go from unemployed to highly employed almost overnight if you released one of those microorganisms they were creating in that lab."
In early 2018 Jamison Fouss and Rick Switzer from the U.S. Beijing embassy visited the Wuhan Institute of Virology and warned Washington that there were serious safety violations in the lab’s handling of bat coronaviruses. The officials were concerned that inadequately trained staff and lax security procedures at the lab, jointly funded by the Chinese and U.S., posed a serious risk of unleashing a “new SARS-like pandemic.” In 2004 there were two serious accidents at the high-security Beijing Virology lab, infecting two researchers with the dangerous SARS virus.
Kennedy also allegedly stated that "Redfield, Birx & Fauci lead the White House #coronavirus task force. In 1992, two military investigators charged Redfield & Birx with engaging in ‘a systematic pattern of data manipulation, inappropriate statistical analyses & misleading data presentation in an apparent attempt to promote the usefulness of the GP160 AIDS vaccine.’"
It has been claimed that US involvement in bioweapons is not new. The bioterrorists anthrax attacks post-9/11 2001 which were used to help justify the Iraq invasion were carried out not by Arab terrorists but allegedly "by a yet unidentified cabal who deployed weaponized spores from the U.S. military biowarfare lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland."
Claims for financial compensation running into billions and trillions of dollars have been made in the USA, India and elsewhere against the Chinese Communist Party which at first covered up the incidence of COVID19 in Wuhan and thus allowed its spread around the rest of China and the world. Some critics have also claimed that the World Health Organization should have been much more proactive in insisting that the CCP should cooperate in dealing with the outbreak in the crucial initial stages.
TIMELINE 2002-2020 FOR VIRUS RESEARCH, GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH, SARS-CoV-1, SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, TREATMENTS AND VIEWPOINTS
Recent research and evidence, if accurate, suggest, in summary, that
- in 2002 the firstly deadly coronavirus, SARS-CoV-1, emerged in Southern China, leading to nearly 800 deaths worldwide in 2003,
- in 2004 and subsequently SARS viruses escaped from Chinese research facilities,
- since 2006 gain-of-function virus research has been undertaken by Chinese and U.S. scientists,
- in 2012 a virus possibly related in some way to the one responsible for COVID-19 was discovered,
- by 2015 it could have been altered with gain of function and was reportedly ready for patenting and testing,
- in 2017 test kits were reportedly sold worldwide,
- in 2019 a pandemic conference was held in the U.S. on October 18, 2019, and the virus was somehow released, and perhaps spread by the Military Games at Wuhan from October 18, 2019, with sewage samples showing its presence around the world in fall 2019 before the first case in Wuhan was admitted on December 31 2019,
- analysis of published papers and wider evidence supports the Wuhan Institute of Virology being involved in coronavirus and gain-of-function research with financial assistance from the U.S.
See the list below for references to supporting literature.
In 1999, according to Martin, Fauci and the NIAID "found the malleability of coronavirus to be a potential candidate for HIV vaccines," and Fauci funded research at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill (where Baric has a lab) to create "an infectious replication-defective coronavirus" specifically targeted for human lung epithelium.
In January 2000, the first coronavirus vaccine to use the S spike protein was patented by Pfizer (Patent No. 6372224) for a canine coronavirus.
On April 19 2002, the patent for the replication-defective coronavirus that attacks human lung cells was filed (U.S. Patent No. 7279327), indicating that it the labs had made SARS. Some months after that patent filing, the SARS outbreak in Asia occurred. U.S. Patent 7279327 clearly laid out, in very specific gene sequencing, the fact that it was known that the ACE receptor, the ACE2 binding domain, the S-1 spike protein, and other elements of SARS-CoV-2, was not only engineered, but could be synthetically modified in the laboratory using nothing more than gene sequencing technologies.
In late 2003 SARS-CoV-1 emerged in Southern China, the first coronavirus deadly to humans and much more lethal to the elderly than the young and males than females. China notified the WHO in February 2003 after the outbreak of November 16 2002. It has not yet been proved whether this SARS-CoV-1 was man-made or found in the wild.
SARS-CoV-1 infected 8,000 people in nearly 30 countries, causing 800 deaths worldwide and 349 in China. Because it was less contagious and had not had gain-of-function inserted, SARS-CoV-1 was less contagious than SARS-CoV-2.
On April 25 2003, after the SARS outbreak in China, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tried to file a patent for the entire gene sequence for the SARS coronavirus (Patent No. 7220852), seemingly a violation of 35 U.S. Code Section 101, which states you cannot patent a naturally-occurring substance. This CDC patent also had several derivative patents associated with it, including U.S. patent 46592703P and U.S. patent 7776521, covering the gene sequence of SARS coronavirus and the means for detecting it using RT PCR testing. The U.S. patent office rejected the patent on the gene sequence as unpatentable because it was 99.9% identical to a coronavirus that was already in the public domain. The CDC paid an appeal fine in 2006 and again in 2007. They also paid an additional fee to keep the application private. In the end, the CDC overrode the patent examiner's rejection and secured the patent in 2007.
On April 28 2003, three days after the CDC privately filed its patent for the SARS coronavirus, Sequoia Pharmaceuticals filed a patent on an antiviral agent for the treatment and control of infectious coronavirus (Patent No. 7151163). Sequoia Pharmaceuticals, founded in 2002, develops antiviral therapeutics with a special focus on drug-resistant viruses. Its lead investors include the Wellcome Trust. It was stated in December 2017 by Jeremy Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust, that a remote cave in Yunnan province is home to horseshoe bats that carry a strain of coronavirus. This strain has all the genetic building blocks of the type that triggered the global outbreak of Sars in 2002. “It is really important that we have found the first one,” said Farrar. “Samples from these bats will make it much easier to develop a vaccine for the disease and help us be prepared for another outbreak.”
In March 2004 two workers, on separate occasions, accidentally carried a probable live experimental SARS-CoV virus from the National Institute of Virology research laboratory in Beijing, China, infecting people outside. The outbreak was contained by May 2004.
I 2004 Shi Zhengli allegedly inserted the neuro-5-AC raft receptor involved in the glycoprotein 120 of HIV which is also involved in dietary and inflammatory disease.
Vincent MJ et al. publish the study: "Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread" in the Virology Journal.
In 2006 a Chinese study was published involving gain-of-function combining four viruses, HIV, hepatitis C virus, SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2 which they labeled this way. Li-Meng Yan allegedly regarded SARS-CoV-1 as the first bioweapon. Scientists undertook gain-of-function research to make viruses more deadly by being more transmissible, inserting, for instance, the polybasic furin cleavage site, PRRA, which is found in SARS-CoV-2 and makes it unique among coronaviruses. It was reported that in 2020 similar research was continuing with the much more deadly anthrax virus. Teams of scientists undertaking gain-of-function research have allegedly been financed by countries such as China and the USA.
In 2006 US researchers inserted RRSRR into the spike protein of SARS-CoV.
In 2006, from February 22 to May 21, Dr Shi, director of the Centre for Emerging Infectious Diseases at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, worked at the CSIRO’s (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) top-level Australian Animal Health Laboratory in Geelong on the SARS virus.
Shi Zhengli (石正麗) since 2007 was researching how spike proteins in natural and chimeric SARS-like coronaviruses bind to the ACE2 receptors in the cells of humans, bats, and other animals. In 2007 she created a number of chimeras by inserting different segments of the SARS-CoV S spike protein into that of a bat virus (SL-CoV S) which was used as a backbone. The conclusion of Shi's team was that a minimal insert region (amino acids 310 to 518) was enough to "convert the SL-CoV S from non-ACE2 binding to human ACE2 binding". Thus
the WIV lab discovered in 2007 how to convert a virus that only infected bats into one that could infect humans.
On May 14 2007 the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CD) filed a petition with the US Patent Office to keep their Coronavirus Patent confidential.
On October 9 2007 KM Curtis, B Yount and RS Baric of the University of North Caroline patented 'Methods for Reproducing Recombinant Coronavirus' ('A helper cell for producing an infectious, replication defec tive, coronavirus ...'), related to: Provisional application No. 60/285,320, filed on Apr. 20, 2001, provisional application No. 60/285,318, filed on Apr. 20, 2001.
Between 2008 and 2011, Dr Linfa Wang, while an Honorary Professor of the Wuhan Institute of Virology between 2005 and 2011, worked in the CSIRO Australian Office of the Chief Executive Science Leader in Virology.
On June 5 2008, Ablynx, now part of Sanofi, filed a series of patents detailing what 'novel' features of SARS-CoV-2, namely the polybasic cleavage site, the spike protein and the ACE2 receptor binding domain. The first of those patents, U.S. Patent No. 9193780, was issued November 24, 2015. Between 2016 and 2019, a series of patents were issued to Ablynx and Sanofi covering the RNA strands and the subcomponents of the gene strands. Between 2008 and 2017, a series of patents were also filed by others, including Crucell, Rubeus Therapeutics, Children's Medical Corporation, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in München, Protein Science Corporation, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, University of Iowa, University of Hong Kong and the Chinese National Human Genome Center in Shanghai. This series of patents detail the attributes supposed to be unique to SARS-CoV-2, according to the paper, "A Novel Bat Coronavirus Reveals Natural Insertions at the S1/S2 2 Cleavage Site of the Spike Protein and a Possible Recombinant 3 Origin of HCoV-19."
In 2009 researchers again inserted four RRSRR into SARS-CoV.
From 2009 to 2010, Peng Zhou, head of the Bat Virus Infection and Immunity Project at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, completed his doctorate at the CSIRO laboratory.
Before the H1N1 pandemic began in 2009, Germany, Great Britain, Italy and France made secret agreements with the pharmaceutical industry which stated that they would purchase H1N1 flu vaccinations, but only if a pandemic level 6 was declared by WHO.
On May 4 2009, in the month leading up to the H1N1 Swine Flu epidemic, the WHO changed its definition of 'pandemic' which it had published in 2003 from:
"An influenza pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity, resulting in several, simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness."
“An influenza pandemic may occur when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity.”
by removing the phrase “enormous numbers of deaths and illness”.
This switch in definition enabled the WHO to declare swine flu a pandemic after only 144 people had died from the infection worldwide.
The meeting at which the WHO made the change in definition was between the director-general of the WHO and prospective vaccine manufacturers, a case of alleged conflict of interest. Dr Germán Velásquez, the WHO director in the relevant public health department, and most of his colleagues were excluded from this secret meeting.
The lack of transparency was investigated by the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly It concluded there was “overwhelming evidence that the seriousness of the pandemic was vastly overrated by WHO,” and that the drug industry had influenced the organization’s decision-making, “resulting in a distortion of public health priorities.”
The Council of Europe also stated that the WHO had caused confusion by changing the definition of a pandemic, but the WHO claimed that it was a description. The Council of Europe voiced serious concerns that the declaration of H1N1 as a pandemic became possible only after WHO changed its definition of pandemic influenza. It also expressed misgivings over WHO’s decision to withhold publication of the names of its H1N1 advisory Emergency Committee.
The Council of Europe demanded changes. However, even though the WHO was found to have had serious conflicts of interest with the drug industry, nothing was actually changed. It is allleged that the WHO can operate in clandestine ways because it still lacks accountability.
On February 18 2010 Bill Gates allegedly talked about a 10-15% population reduction (c.1 billion people) through global vaccination, health care, etc. in a TED show at Long Beach, California.
In 2010 Rockefeller’s imaginary ‘Lock Stop’ scenario was predicted as:
‘A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with … growing citizen pushback … In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20% of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers. … The U.S.’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better—China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter post-pandemic recovery’.'
On August 17 2010, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Agency registered United States Patent (10) Patent No.: US 7,776,521 B1 (Rota et al. (45) ) for Coronavirus Isolated from Humans:
"Disclosed herein is a newly isolated human coronavirus (SARS-CoV), the causative agent of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Also provided are the nucleic acid sequence of the SARS-CoV genome and the amino acid sequences of the SARS-CoV open reading frames, as well as methods of using these molecules to detect a SARS-CoV and detect infections therewith. Immune stimulatory compositions are also provided, along with methods of their use."
A 2010 study on bat flaviviruses, listing Daszak as a co-author, credits Google.org for an unspecified amount of funding. This study was also funded by the National Institutes of Health and the United States Agency for International Development’s emerging pandemic threat program.
From 2011 to 2014, Peng Zhou, head of the Bat Virus Infection and Immunity Project at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, worked at the bio-containment facility at the Australian Animal Health Laboratory. Dr Zhou arranged for bats to be transported from Queensland to the lab in Victoria.
From 2012 to 2017 Dr. Charles Lieber of Harvard was allegedly paid $50,000 a month to help establish and oversee the Wuhan University of Technology-Harvard Joint Nano Key Laboratory and before 2015 the University of North Carolina was investigating gain-of function with the full-length and chimeric SHC014 recombinant viruses.
A sample of a previously unknown coronavirus allegedly related to COVID-19 allegedly came from a 60-year-old Saudi man in June 2012 isolated by Dr A M Zaki, an Egyptian virologist. He reportedly sent a sample to Ron Foucher at the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
In 2012 six copper miners in Mojiang, China, were infected by the bat coronavirus RaTG13 and three died of a disease near-identical to that of COVID-19 after long bouts of illness. This precursor to SARS-CoV-2 may have mutated into SARS-CoV-2 once inside these sickened miners. One of the miners spent five months in hospital before dying from the infection. This could be long enough for the virus to mutate into SARS-CoV-2, 96% identical to RaTG13, although some virologists think this natural mutation would take nearer 50 years and no intervening species has been found. Therefore they think that the mutation is more likely man-made through gain-of-function research. Samples from the mine and four of the hospitalized miners were sent to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in 2012, from where the virus may have escaped in 2019. Shi Zheng-Li, head of the biosecurity level 4 laboratory in Wuhan, studied the RaTG13 virus and conducted gain-of-function research on coronaviruses.
In 2013 the Galveston National Laboratory at the University of Texas Medical Branch, one of two university-based BSL-4 labs in the U.S. and part of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Biodefense Laboratory Network, began co-operation with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
On May 4 2013 the sample in Rotterdam reportedly arrived at Winnipeg, at Canada’s only level 4 National Microbiology Lab, and passed to Dr Frank Plummer.
In 2013 the bat virus, RaTG13 was collected from bats by Wuhan researchers in Yunnan Province, about 1,000 miles away from Wuhan. This is the nearest relative to SARS-CoV-2, which has not been found in the wild. RaTG13 was allegedly stored in Wuhan. It was not recorded in the scientific literature or in gene banks until January 23 2020, when Zheng-Li Shi and others from Wuhan published that RaTG13 was 96.2% similar to SARS-CoV-2. The bat viruses do not contain the same spike protein found in SARS-CoV-2 which enables it to infect humans so easily. The spike protein in SARS-CoV-2 is unique and different from other coronavirus spike proteins. A section of spike protein nearly identical to that in SARS-CoV-2 was found in one out of 25 Malayan Pangolins. The one infected Malayan Pangolin was captured outside of China and far from Yunnan where the bat virus was found.
In 2013 the database and published literature included BtCoV/4991, which is 98.7% identical with SARS-CoV-2 for nucleotides and the 370 base pairs in the sections of sequencing recorded, and may have been the same as, or similar to, SARS-CoV-2 if it is a new virus.
In a paper in Nature of 2013, Zheng-Li Shi and others showed the first 'Isolation and Characterization of a Bat SARS-like Coronavirus That Uses the ACE2 Receptor', the key element of SARS-CoV-2. They listed two bat coronaviruses, Rs3367 and SHC014, not RaTG13 first published by Shi on January 23 2020, perhaps suggesting that when the Wuhan lab re-sequenced the mineshaft sample in 2020 following the COVID-19 outbreak, they did not refer to the BtCoV/4991 of 2013 but simply renamed it. The study was funded in part by Fauci’s NIAID and the Chinese government.
In 2014 Xiangguo Qiu reportedly worked on the virus at Canada’s NML and Dr Keding Cheng, her husband, also worked at the Canadian Lab and also brought in Chinese students.
From 2014 the U.S. allegedly provided funding of $7.4 million for research in two phases, firstly on bat coronavirus and secondly on gain-of-function. In 2014 gain-of-function research was allegedly blocked by an order from President Obama. The first phase was from 2014 to 2019 in a $3.7 million 5-year project, funding Dr Zheng-Li Shi, the virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers.
In 2014, Shi, Hu, and other WIV scientists began taking part in gain of function (GoF) experiments with Ralph S. Baric of the University of North Carolina. The University of North Carolina was allegedly doing gain-of-function research under Dr. [Yoshihiro] Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin, who had allegedly resurrected the Spanish flu virus for the Pentagon. Although in October 2014, Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, called for funding of such projects to be halted out of concern for their danger, the gain-of-function research on lethal pathogens projects continued at the WIV and the NIH allegedly reauthorized it in December 2017. There were also alleged reports of synthetic molecules specifically criminalized in the US Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989.
On October 13 2015 Richard A Rothschild [GB] apparently filed a Dutch patent for 'System and Method for Testing COVID-19'.
In November 2015, RAI Radiotelevisione italiana revealed Chinese biological experiments to infect humans with a SARS virus believed to be coronavirus, derived from bats and mice.
In 2015 scientists warned of engineered bat viruses with pandemic potential.
In 2015 Zheng-Li Shi’s team including Vineet Menachery published 'A SARS-like Cluster of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential for Human Emergence'. This showed for the first time how they created a respiratory SARS virus with no known cure by splicing it with a protein spike to make it cross species. This new coronavirus was deadly to mice, especially older or physically compromised animals, but remarkably harmless to younger animals. It attacked in vitro human lung tissue. All these features presaged the engineering of SARS-CoV-2. The 2015 paper listed Fauci’s NIAID and the Chinese government as sources of funding.
In 2015 a Chinese-language book was published , written by scientists and senior public health officials working with the Chinese military. It discussed the possibility that SARS might have been a weaponized coronavirus unleashed in China by terrorists.
A 2016 paper thanked Dr Zhengli-Li Shi of the Wuhan Institute of Virology for providing the materials for making the spike protein enabling infection of human cells.
At a conference in 2016, "Daszak reiterated that, until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process, Daszak stated."
At a 2016 forum discussing “emerging infectious diseases and the next pandemic,” Daszak explained in CSPAN video "Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we… Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people. You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers.”
Over a dozen research papers carried out under a $3.7 million National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) grant list the Wuhan Lab’s Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases Director Shi Zhengli as a co-author alongside Daszak. Shi has included these Fauci-backed grants on her resume. Peter Daszak was the president of EcoHealth Alliance, a company that received millions of dollars from Fauci’s agency.
By 2016, when Baric published a paper warning that SARS coronavirus was "poised for human emergence," the virus in question had already been patented for commercial exploitation 73 times.
In January 2017 the World Economic Forum (WEF) annual meeting at Davos launched CEPI, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations. It is based in Oslo, Norway, with offices in Washington and London. It is a private group financed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Wellcome Trust and various governments, with input from AstroZeneca. It promotes the vaccine industry. Its board has four investor and eight other voting members with five observers. It also has an Investors Council, a Scientific Advisory Committee of 24 with 5 observers from the vaccine industry etc, and a Joint Coordination Group aiming to advance CEPI’s portfolio of vaccines. Richard Hatchett, its CEO appointed in 2017, was a former member of the US National Security Council. In December 2018, CEPI's removal of its original policies of transparency was met with criticism.
In January 2017 (some sources give 2015) China’s first level 4 lab was certified at Wuhan.
By 2017, Shi’s WIV group published a paper in which it reported eight chimeric viruses that it had created from transplanted receptor-binding domains (RBDs) from SARS-like bat viruses collected over the course of five years from a cave in Yunnan. “Using reverse genetics technique[s] developed for WIV1 we constructed infectious bacterial artificial chromosome (BAC) clones with WIV1 backbone & variants of S genes from 8 different bat SARSr-CoVs," wrote the researchers.
In 2017, the top importers of what were allegedly reported to be COVID-19 Test Kits (HS Code 300215) were apparently the European Union ($17,131,541.68), Germany ($8,731,545.89), US ($7,927,894.38), UK ($6,291,366.96), and Belgium ($5,914,764.97), according to the 2nd edition of the COVID-19 Medical Supplies List prepared by the World Customs Organization and the World Health Organization.
In May 2017, an official Chinese Academy of Sciences released a 10 minute video entitled “The construction and research team of Wuhan P4 laboratory of Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences” to mark the launch of the new biosafety level 4 Wuhan Institute of Virology laboratory in May 2017 . The video showed live bats kept in cages inside the facility with a scientist feeding a bat with a worm, disproving denials from World Health Organisation investigators in 2021 who claimed the suggestion was a “conspiracy”. It spoke about the security precautions in place if “an accident” occurs and reveals there had been “intense clashes” with the French Government during the construction of the laboratory.
In June 2017 Moderna published research showing a lipid nanoparticle mRNA vaccine for influenza ended up in the brain, bone marrow, liver and spleen in the bodies of the test animals.
On December 17 2017 the NIH under Fauci allegedly in effect cancelled President Obama’s moratorium and restored gain-of-function research. A new review board, the Potential Pandemic Pathogens Control and Oversight, or P3CO Review Framework, was created within the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), to evaluate grants for gain-of-function research and to ensure proper safeguards. The National Institutes of Health grant for research involving the modification of bat coronaviruses at the WIV was permitted because the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) failed to flag it for review by the DHHS review board. The issue was whether WIV’s work using “recombinant viruses” in tests involving bat coronaviruses was actually gain-of-function research.
On January 19, 2018, a cable reported that US embassy scientists Jamison Fouss and Rick Switzer in Beijing visited the Wuhan laboratory and sent back warnings about inadequate safety practices.
In 208-19 Shi Zhengli performed in vivo experiments in transgenic (human ACE2 expressing) mice and civets using were bat SARSr-CoV close to SARS-CoV. The results suggested that bat SARSr-CoV can directly infect civets and can also infect mice with human ACE2 receptors.
EcoHealth Alliance researchers authored a report on a 2018 study that looked at ‘perceptions associated with transmission of pathogens with pandemic potential in highly exposed human populations at the animal-human interface’. The report noted it was ‘made possible’ by Google.org’s funding.
After the WIV experimented with Vero E6 cells, they used transgenic "humanized mice" from Baric's lab, meaning the rodents had been genetically modified to express the human ACE2 protein. In 2019, just before the known start of the pandemic, Hu began his work on a project titled "Pathogenicity of 2 new bat SARS-related covs to transgenic mice expressing human ACE2." "This research involved 'novel' bat coronaviruses inoculated into immuno-suppressed mice with humanised features, such as hACE2, and possibly humanised lungs, bone marrow, etc..."
In 2019, under its second program, the U.S. provided a $3.7 million grant from the National Institutes of Health with the backing of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, led by Dr. Anthony Fauci, for six years until 2025. The project was run by EcoHealth Alliance, under Peter Daszak. It funded research and scientists at Wuhan and elsewhere for gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.
On March 12 2019 a sewage sample taken in Barcelona showed the presence of two genetic fragments, IP2 and IP4, possibly related to SARS-CoV-19 or a similar virus. The full virus was apparently present in sewage samples taken on January 15 2020, 41 days before the Barcelona’s first reported case on February 25 2020.
In March 2019 the alleged coronavirus sample at Winnipeg, allegedly originally from Egypt via Rotterdam, was allegedly stolen and smuggled to China by agents reportedly linked to the Biological Warfare Program at the Wuhan level 4 lab. On July 5 2019 some Chinese virologists, including supposedly Xiangguo Qiu who had worked on the virus in 2014, were removed from Canada’s NML along with her husband.
In October 2019 scientists in Beijing inserted a polybasic furin cleavage site into SARS-CoV in a chicken coronavirus.
On September 20 2019, U.S. President Trump ended funding for Obama’s White House office for pandemic security, involved in funding research at Wuhan, with scientists laid off on September 30 2019 in Wuhan. On October 1 2019 the first case of COVID-19 was supposedly reported.
In late summer and early fall 2019 there were increased hospital traffic and internet searches in Wuhan, suggesting that COVID-19 may have been spreading well before the official date of December 31 2020 for the first infection.
In September 2019, virus samples on the Wuhan Institute of Virology database were taken offline.
In September 2019, the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board, a group of 15 politicians and scientists brought together by the World Health Organisation and including Jeremy Farrar, Anthony Fauci and George Ghao, warned that a new disease could spread rapidly, killing millions of people while crippling economies and destabilising security: “The world is not prepared for a fast-moving, virulent respiratory pathogen pandemic.”
In the fall of 2019 several researchers inside the WIV became sick with COVID-19: "The U.S. government has reason to believe that several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019, before the first identified case of the outbreak, with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illnesses. This raises questions about the credibility of WIV senior researcher Shi Zhengli’s public claim that there was “zero infection” among the WIV’s staff and students of SARS-CoV-2 or SARS-related viruses." (US Department of State, Fact Sheet, January 15 2021)
On October 18 2019, Event 201 held in New York prepared for a predicted pandemic. It involved the John Hopkins Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, recommending coordination with the WHO, CEPI and GAVI.
Also on October 18 2019, the Military World ‘Peace Games’ opened in Wuhan, the largest military sports event ever held in China, with more than 9,000 athletes from over 100 countries. It has been suggested that they appeared to have helped spread coronavirus in the U.S. and around the world. The U.S. team at the games had nearly 300 military and support personnel from 219 home bases in 25 states.
Numerous French athletes among the 406 who attended at Wuhan returned from the World Military Games with a mystery illness, leading to the games being regarded as the epicentre of the virus. The French Ministry of the Armed Forces said that there were declared cases of flu or of hospitalisations during or after returning from the games that could be linked to cases of COVID-19.
It was allegedly claimed that Wan Yanyi, director general of the Wuhan level 4 laboratory, was suspected of leaking the virus, according to Chen Quanjiao, a researcher at Wuhan P4, on February 17 2020. It was suggested that Huang Yanling, a graduate researcher working at Wuhan 4 Lab, may have been the first case of COVID-19, according to evidence in April 2020.
On November 17 2019, China recorded its first COVID-19 case, according to the South China Morning Post on March 13 2020.
On November 27 2019, particles of SARS-CoV-2 were found in sewage samples from Florianopolis, Brazil, two months before the first clinical case was reported in Brazil.
In November 2019 three workers at the Wuhan Institute were so badly sick with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 that they were hospitalized, according to US intelligence reports in May 2021.
In November 2019 Daszak, of the EcoHealth Alliance which undertook WIV research with a NIH $3.7 million grant, talked on Twitter about ‘great progress’ with Sars-related coronaviruses from bats through identifying new strains, finding ones that bind to human cells and ‘using recombinant viruses/humanised mice to see Sars-like signs and showing some don’t respond to vaccines.’ Daszak also told a podcast that bat coronaviruses could be manipulated in a lab ‘pretty easily,’ explaining how their spike proteins – which bind to human receptors in cells – drive the risk of transmission from animals to humans. ‘You can get the [genetic] sequence, build the protein, insert it into the backbone of another virus and do some work in the lab,’ he said.
In November 2019, after the Vaccine Research Institute's mandate was shared between the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and Moderna, UNC Chapel Hill, NIAID and Moderna began the sequencing of a spike protein vaccine, a month before the outbreak was first reported.
On December 1 2019, a man linked to Wuhan’s seafood market presented pneumonia-like symptoms. Five days later his wife also contracted it. Of the first 41 patients diagnosed with COVID-19, 13 did not have contact with the wet market, according to Cao Bin, a doctor at the Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital.
On December 2 2019, there was at least one clinically diagnosed case of coronavirus in Wuhan, according to the WHO's Joint China Mission’s report of February 16-24 2020, Fig. 2, page 6.
On December 9 2019, in an interview with Vincent Racaniello, Peter Daszak stated that researchers found that SARS likely originated from bats and then set out to find more SARS-related coronaviruses, eventually finding over 100. He observed that some coronaviruses can "get into human cells in the lab," and others can cause SARS disease in "humanized mouse models." He said that such coronaviruses were "untreatable with therapeutic monoclonals [antibodies] and you can’t vaccinate against them with a vaccine. You can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily. Spike protein drives a lot of what happens with the coronavirus, zoonotic risk." He spoke of inserting the spike protein "into a backbone of another virus" and then doing "some work in the lab."
By after December 13 2019 there was evidence of COVID-19 in the USA.
On December 18 2019 a sewage sample was collected in Turin and Milan, which, according to analysis in June 2020, showed the possible presence of the virus in northern Italy in mid-December 2019.
On December 27 2019 evidence analyzed in May 2020 from a man in France showed that he was already infected with COVID-19.
In December 2019 scientists in China sequenced the Sars-CoV-2 genome.
On December 31 2019, the WHO asked China about the COVID-19 outbreak in Wuhan after it appeared in Thailand, and Taiwan raised concerns, which China then admitted. China released the genetic sequence of COVID-19 on January 12 2020 and on January 13 2020 the Thailand case was confirmed as COVID-19. China Mobile lost over 21 million subscribers between December 2019 and February 2020 but regained over 15 million by June 2020 (Statistica).
On January 1 2020 the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market was closed, but allegedly did not sell bats and in May 2020 Chinese authorities admitted that the virus did not originate in the market.
In 2020 Chinese authorities allegedly started censoring news of the virus from search engines, deleting terms including “SARS variation”, “Wuhan Seafood market” and “Wuhan Unknown Pneumonia.”
On January 1 2020, eight doctors in Wuhan who warned about the new virus were allegedly detained and condemned.
On January 2 2020 Daszak reported on Twitter about isolating Sars coronaviruses ‘that bind to human cells in the lab.’ He added that other scientists had shown ‘some of these have pandemic potential, able to infect humanised mice.’
In mid-January 2020, Jeremy Farrar stated that “China deserves great credit” on Twitter, and two weeks later he claimed it was “setting a new standard for outbreak response and deserves all our thanks”.
On January 16 2020 China locked down Wuhan. Some 4,000 people flew directly from Wuhan to the U.S. through all of January 2020, with over 1,300 flights to the U.S. direct from all of China carrying 381,000 passengers, until banned by President Trump at the end of January 2020, despite resistance from Fauci.
In late January 2020, Major General Chen Wei, China’s top military biological weapons expert, reportedly took over the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
On January 31 2020, Kristian Andersen, a virologist at the Scripps Research Institute in California, emailed Fauci stating that "The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered." He later wrote that he and his team "all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory."
On February 1 2020, “the first draft was complete" of the Nature Medicine article, according to Robert Garry, and on February 4 2020 Farrar sent over “a very rough first draft from Eddie and the team”, urging his American friend to keep it confidential.
On February 1 2020, Jeremy Farrar set up a conference call with Fauci and 11 other experts from around the world “in total confidence” and sent Fauci a link to an article on ZeroHedge, a financial blog, that tied a Wuhan researcher to the virus outbreak. The site was banned the next day from Twitter. They discussed contacting Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, head of the WHO, with fears he might “prevaricate”. Two days later the Ethiopian doctor made a call to “combat the spread of rumours and misinformation” and for countries “to work together in a spirit of solidarity”.
On February 3 2020, Anthony Fauci with Chris Hassell and Alexander Pope held an expert meeting attended by Jeremy Farrar under The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine on 'Rapid Response on Assessment of Data Needs' for understanding the 'evolutionary origins of 2019-nCoV' and more effective responses to 'misinformation'. According to Charles Rixey on July 23 2021, the outcome of this meeting was: 'This group slapped the table on what the narrative was going to be - not what the science indicated. They hid their conflicts of interest from the NSTC & the President; most still continue to fight tooth and nail to suppress that information.' Rixey concluded: 'The West didn't make COVID-19, even if they taught the Chinese how to do major aspects of it. But, these people did decide to lie from the start, and then continued to do so after it exploded from 40 deaths to 4 million.'
On February 5 2020, Farrar sent another note to Fauci saying the WHO had “listened and acted” and was asking for names for a group probing “the origins and evolution” of the virus.
On February 6 2020, Daszak began circulating the draft of a statement published later that month in The Lancet. This letter, signed by 27 global experts including Farrar and two Wellcome Trust colleagues, condemned “conspiracy theories suggesting that Covid-19 does not have a natural origin”. Later it emerged that Daszak had organised this missive, telling signatories they must ensure it was not “identifiable” as coming from one person or organisation so it was seen as “simply a letter from leading scientists”. Farrar did not mention the Lancet letter in his later book on the pandemic. Farrar was so concerned that the virus could have been a laboratory leak that he confided in Eliza Manningham-Buller, then the Wellcome Trust chair and a former head of the MI5 intelligence service, who told him to start taking precautions such as avoiding putting things in emails and using a burner phone for key conversations.
On February 13 2020, Zhengli Shi emailed the Coronavirus Study Group of the International Committee on Virus Taxonomy, asking that the name given to the virus, SARS-CoV-2, should be changed to prevent it being linked with SARS-CoV-1, another SARS outbreak in China in 2003.
On February 14 2020 two Chinese scientists published a paper "The possible origins of 2019-nCoronavirus." This suggested it could have been a leak from the Wuhan Center of Disease Control and Prevention. It was taken down by authorities on February 15 2020.
On February 18 2020 The Lancet published online a statement authored by 27 public health scientists condemning “conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin”. Emails allegedly show that this statement was drafted by Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, which received US taxpayer funding to genetically manipulate coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Peter Daszak intended it to “not be identifiable as coming from any one organization or person” but rather to be seen as “simply a letter from leading scientists”. The letter included no scientific references to refute a lab-origin theory of the virus.
On March 6 2020, in an email (Leopold NIH FOIA Anthony Fauci Emails, page 2,401) Andersen thanked Fauci, Collins and Farrar for their "advice and leadership" on the paper he co-authored which was published in Nature Medicine on March 17 2020 ('The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2'). This promoted the theory that the virus had a natural origin, and was not a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology: "Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus." Fauci was the chief US advisor on COVID-19, Collins the NIH director and Farrar was head of the Wellcome Trust in England and one of the Sage committee advising the UK government.
On March 13 2020, Sir Patrick Vallance, England's chief scientific adviser, promoted the concept of Herd Immunity by natural infection rather than the WHO's concept of vaccination. He told the 'Today' program on BBC Radio 4, that "It's not possible to stop everybody getting it and it's also actually not desirable because you want some immunity in the population. We need immunity to protect ourselves from this in the future."
On March 24 2020, the CDC issued COVID-19 Alert No. 2, significantly altering the recording of the cause of death on death certificates, exclusively for COVID-19, de-emphasizing pre-existing conditions and comorbidities, and classifying as a a COVID-19 death nearly all deaths in which the patient had had a positive SARS-CoV-2 test. In doing so, the CDC appeared to bypass the OIRA's federal oversight.
On April 6 2020 President Trump warned that the U.S. put on hold its funding for the World Health Organisation because the WHO supported China and failed to catch the pandemic early enough.
On April 18 2020, Peter Daszak, the president of EcoHealth Alliance, the research group which secured a grant to perform coronavirus research in Wuhan before the pandemic, wrote to Fauci “to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators” after Fauci dismissed the idea that the pandemic started due to a lab accident in Wuhan.
On April 24 2020 the U.S. National Institutes of Health reportedly cancelled their six-year gain-of-function research under Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance on bat coronaviruses. The NIH later told EcoHealth Alliance that its project no longer fitted with the NIH’s priorities and program goals. Some reports suggested that this stoppage referred only to research sponsored in China.
On April 28 2020 Dr Li-Meng Yan, a virologist from Hong Kong, escaped to the U.S. and on July 10 2020 she claimed that Prof. Malik Peiris, the co-director of a WHO-affiliated lab., knew about the dangers of the virus ‘but didn’t do anything about it.’ The WHO changed its website to say it got information about the virus from WHO scientists and not the Beijing authorities, as it claimed for more than six months.
On May 19 2020 the World Health Organization voted an investigation. China allegedly was given a veto over which scientists were part of the investigation team, moved the investigation's focus to the response to the crisis rather than its origins, and required investigators only to review Chinese work, not to undertake an investigation.
In May 2020, Richard Horton, editor-in-chief of the Lancet, appeared on the state-owned broadcaster China Central Television to praise how ‘tremendously decisively’ the Chinese Communist party had handled the pandemic.
In August 2020 the National Institutes of Health reportedly awarded $7.5 million to EcoHealth Alliance which focuses on finding unknown viruses in nature, as part of the Centers for Research in Emerging Infectious Diseases (CREID).
In late August/early September 2019 one or more researchers probably became infected with SARS-CoV-2 and travelled by metro in central Wuhan, spreading the virus.
On September 12 2019 at 12:00am local time, the Wuhan University issued a statement announcing lab inspections. Between 2:00am and 3:00am, the WIV’s viral sequence and sample database was taken offline. At 7:09pm, the WIV published a tender requesting bids to provide security services at the WNBL.
On September 14 2020 Dr Li-Meng Yan et al. published: “Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route”. It states that the Wuhan Institute of Virology laboratory has “the world’s largest collection of coronaviruses” and there is no “technical barrier” to producing spike/RBM engineering through gain-of-function research.
On October 8 2020 Dr Li-Meng Yan et. published: “SARS-CoV-2 Is an Unrestricted Bioweapon: A Truth Revealed through Uncovering a Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud”, stating that fake viruses were created as supposed natural precursors, supporting the claim that the natural origin of SARS-CoV-2 rather than its creation as a bioweapon is a conspiracy theory being perpetuated by specialist interests. However, the nature of it release, either accidental or intentional, is not proven, although its initial cover-up rendered its effects more deadly than they need have been.
On October 16 2020 the UK government urged people to take Vitamin D to help protect against COVID-19.
On November 28 2020 the UK government announced that it would make Vitamin D pills available to over 2.5 million people considered vulnerable to COVID-19.
In October 2020 the WHO changed the definition of 'herd immunity' from:
"Herd immunity is the indirect protection from an infectious disease that happens when a population is immune either through vaccination or immunity developed through previous infection."
"'Herd immunity', also known as 'population immunity', is a concept used for vaccination, in which a population can be protected from a certain virus if a threshold of vaccination is reached. Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it."
by excluding "immunity developed through previous infection" and by reducing the concent of "Herd Immunity" to mean the same as "vaccination".
The CDC definition of Community Immunity or Herd Immunity remained as including vaccination:
"A situation in which a sufficient proportion of a population is immune to an infectious disease (through vaccination and/or prior illness) to make its spread from person to person unlikely. Even individuals not vaccinated (such as newborns and those with chronic illnesses) are offered some protection because the disease has little opportunity to spread within the community. Also known as herd immunity."
By late October 2020 most experts considered that SARS-CoV-2 was man-made and came from a Lab. On November 11 2020 Nature issued an Editor's Note to the study by Xiao et al.: “Readers are alerted that concerns have been raised about the identity of the pangolin samples reported in this paper and their relationship to previously published pangolin samples. Appropriate editorial action will be taken once this matter is resolved.”
In a tweet dated December 2020 Peter Daszak claimed it was a conspiracy to suggest bats were held at the Wuhan Institute of Virology: “No BATS were sent to Wuhan lab for genetic analysis of viruses collected in the field. That’s now how this science works. We collect bat samples, send them to the lab. We RELEASE bats where we catch them!” In another tweet, dated December 11 2020, he said: “This is a widely circulated conspiracy theory. This piece describes work I’m the lead on and labs I’ve collaborated with for 15 years. They DO NOT have live or dead bats in them. There is no evidence anywhere that this happened. It’s an error I hope will be corrected.” In contrast, a Chinese video from May 2017 showed bats kept at the WIV.
On December 21 2021 hundreds of doctors and leaders around the world signed a petition for the increased use of Vitamin D to combat COVID-19.
On January 5 2021, it was reported that investigators on the World Health Organization team were denied visas to enter China or delayed.
On January 9 2021, it was alleged that details of over 300 studies, including many on diseases that pass from animals to humans, published online by the state-run National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) were no longer available.
On January 14 2021, NIH allowed the use of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.
On January 29 2021, a Bayesian analysis by Quay concluded "that the probability of a laboratory origin for CoV-2 is 99.8% with a corresponding probability of a zoonotic origin of 0.2%."
In January 2021 a letter signed by 14 global experts, arguing that 'the natural origin is not supported by conclusive arguments and that a lab origin cannot be formally discarded', was rejected by The Lancet. Bob Seely MP said of Richard Horton: 'The editor of The Lancet seems to have been a key figure in the smothering of debate.' Professor Nikolai Petrovsky, who was one of the first experts to raise concerns over the new virus, said his paper was rejected by The Lancet in just two days as a 'hot potato' that might offend China. He said: 'We thought The Lancet would be interested since they had been publishing on the other side of the origins debate, including the scientifically unfounded Peter Daszak propaganda piece.' The Lancet is owned by the London-based RELX group which has many undertakings in China, including disseminating health information in China with Tencent, the tech giant that plays a central role in government censorship.
On February 9 2021, at a World Health Organization press conference in Wuhan to summarize the findings of the WHO mission, Peter Ben Embarek, the WHO program manager and mission leader, and Marion Koopmans, team member, praised China’s cooperation during the 4-week investigation. They said it was “extremely unlikely” that SARS-CoV-2 originated in a Chinese laboratory and said the team would not investigate that hypothesis further. But they kept open the possibility that the virus arrived in Wuhan on frozen food, suggesting the virus was imported from elsewhere in the world. This attempt to deny any leak from WIV produced a strong backlash from academics across the world, calling it a 'charade'. It exposed how the WHO was subject to political interference and put the WHO's scientific integrity and international reputation at stake.
On February 10 2021, Nature reported: "Scientists say that the hunt for the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic must continue, after a World Health Organization (WHO) team’s visit to China produced no answers to key questions about how the coronavirus started infecting people."
On February 11 2021, the Director-General of the WHO rejected the findings of the WHO mission as reported at the press conference on February 9 2021, which stated that the WHO would not investigate leaks from WIV any further. Instead WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus stated, in relation to the origin of COVID-19, that "all hypotheses remain open and require further study".
On February 16 2021, a detailed analysis concluded that the scientific evidence does not support a random zoonotic origin hosted naturally in Wuhan but a man-made origin with an escape from the WIV: "The chance of Wuhan hosting a SARS-related coronavirus outbreak is thus 17,640–1." (Latham et al.)
On February 16 2021, Michael Sharpe, a psychologist in England who was involved with the infamous PACE-Gate trial promoting psychological interventions for ME/CFS, claimed that the physical symptoms of Long-COVID or Post-Acute COVID can be caused by reading newspapers, according to George Monbiot.
On February 18 2021 the U.S. FDA issued a Warning Letter to Mercola.com against offering products for sale including Vitamin D3 to mitigate or prevent COVID-19, even though Dr Fauci admitted that he took Vitamin D supplements and in England their government distributed Vitamin D tablets to millions of elderly and vulnerable people to mitigate and prevent COVID-19.
On February 26 2021, the U.S. voluntary Vaccine Adverse Reporting System (VAERS) showed 1,136 deaths reported following COVID vaccination, mainly Moderna and Pfizer, of an estimated 47,184,199 people vaccinated, at a rate of about 0.0024%. In comparison, deaths following influenza vaccination in some previous years has been reported at 0.0000265%, For non-institutionalized COVID infections, the fatality rate from COVID was 0.26% and 0.01% for those aged <40. On March 5 2021, VAERS data showed 31,079 adverse reactions reported after COVID vaccination, with death as 4.9% of adverse reactions, and permanent disability as 2.1% of total side effects.
On March 2 2021, the U.S. National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), founded in 1982, had its Facebook page, dating from 2008, removed.
On March 4 2021 international scientists called for an independent inquiry into the origin of COVID-19.
On March 12 2021, NBC News reported: "Several European countries halted the rollout of the world-leading Oxford-AstraZenaca Covid-19 vaccine this week because of reports some patients suffered blood clots. However, some experts and regulators say, not only were these decisions based on misunderstood evidence, but they also risk increasing anxiety in one of the most vaccine-hesitant parts of the world."
On March 18 2021, Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers and others wrote to Dr Francis Collins of the NIH asking for a NIH independent scientific investigation into the origin of COVID-19.
Between March 21 2021 and March 23 2021, the Wuhan Institute of Virology website removed five of the six U.S.-based research partners it listed up to March 21 2021: University of Alabama, University of North Texas, Harvard University, The National Institutes of Health (NIH), the United States, and the National Wildlife Federation. The reduced list left just one partner, EcoHealth Alliance, led by Dr. Peter Daszak, a member of the much-criticized WHO inquiry of January-February 2021 which tried to dismiss the virus origin as a leak from the WIV.
On April 1 2021, 56,869 adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination had been reported to VAERS, including 2,342 deaths, of which 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, and 7,971 serious injuries, including 110 reported miscarriages or premature birth.
On April 15 2021, it was reported that, of Americans fully vaccinated against COVID-19, some 5,800 were diagnosed with COVID-19, 396 (7%) were hospitalized and 74 died.
In late April 2021, the CDC’s instructions for state health authorities on handling possible breakthrough infections required that for cases with a known RT-PCR cycle threshold (Ct) value, they should submit only specimens with Ct value ≤28 to CDC for sequencing since sequencing was not feasible with higher Ct values. If a Ct value ≤28 had been applied consistently from February 2020, likely fewer COVID-19 cases would have been recorded.
On April 23 2021, regarding the economic costs of COVID-19 and the vaccination program, it was noted that two groups, Vitamin D Deficient and Obese, cause greatest hospitalization: 82.2% of COVID-19 patients are Vitamin D Deficient, and Obese COVID-19 patients have a 40-133% higher risk of hospitalization compared with non-obese and a 74% higher risk of intensive care.
On May 1 2021, CDC switched from recording all COVID-19 cases to identifying only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause after vaccine. If this standard had been applied consistently from February 2020, likely fewer COVID-19 cases would have been recorded.
On May 11 2021, Fauci testified before the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee. Fauci stated in an exchange with Sen. Rand Paul that "the NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology" and said that Baric did not engage in gain-of-function research, although it was alleged that on February 1 2020 Fauci emailed Hugh Auchincloss at the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) with a file titled "Baric, Shi et al - Nature medicine - SARS Gain of function.pdf."
On May 26 2021 President Biden ordered a 90-day review of the evidence for a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology Laboratory. The WIV lab escape theory suddenly ceased to be a Conspiracy Theory, as extremist parts of the media had classified it in February 2020. Similarly, evidence-based vaccine information groups ceased to be classified by some extremist parts of the media as holding Conspiracy Theories after there were reports of harm in rare cases following administration of some of the COVID-19 vaccines.
On June 13 2021, Sky News Australia posted video footage of bats being kept at WIV. This contradicted statements by Peter Daszak, an author of the 'conspiracy' Lancet letter of February 19 2020 and a member of the World Health Organisation team investigating the origin of the pandemic in Wuhan in January 2021, who said it was a conspiracy to suggest bats were held at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. In a tweet, dated December, 2020, he said: “No BATS were sent to Wuhan lab for genetic analysis of viruses collected in the field. That’s now how this science works. We collect bat samples, send them to the lab. We RELEASE bats where we catch them!” In another tweet, dated December 11 2020, Daszak said: “This is a widely circulated conspiracy theory. This piece describes work I’m the lead on and labs I’ve collaborated with for 15 years. They DO NOT have live or dead bats in them. There is no evidence anywhere that this happened. It’s an error I hope will be corrected.”
On June 21 2021, the Editors of The Lancet published an Addendum to the Correspondence of February 2020 on the origin of SARS-CoV-2 to include Competing Interests, including those of Peter Daszak.
On June 29 2021, at the House Oversight and Reform Subcommittee on Select Coronavirus Crisis hearing, Dr Steven Quay stated: "the evidence conclusively establishes that the COVID pandemic was not a natural process, but instead came from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, and that it has the fingerprints of genetic manipulation for a process called gain of function research."
Dr Quay stated that it is 99.8% likely that SARS-CoV-2 was manufactured in a laboratory, not zoonotic.
(1) "we know it [COVID-19] did not begin in a market in Wuhan. Four patients with the earliest version of virus had one thing in common. None had exposure to the market."
None of the 11 patients from the Huanan market or another market were infected with the earliest virus, meaning they came into the market already infected. The four patients with the earliest version of the virus all had one thing in common: none had any exposure to the Huanan Market
None of the environmental specimens from the market had the earliest virus, so this means they came into the market. This included 1055 samples of frozen food in the market, all of which tested negative for COVID.
457 animals from Huanan market were tested; all were negative for COVID.
616 animals from suppliers to the market were tested; all were negative.
1864 wild animals from Southern China of the type found in the market were tested for COVID and were all negative.
These data, from the publicly available WHO Report, establish that it did not begin in the Huanan Market or any other market in Wuhan.
(2) The search was expanded to all of China. But after testing 80,000 samples from 209 different species from other markets, farms, and nature, the virus has not been found in a single specimen. The probability of this for a community-acquired infection is about one in a million. This is what you expect for a lab-acquired infection.
(3) After testing 9952 stored human blood specimens from hospitals in Wuhan from before December 2019, there was not a single case of COVID in any specimen. It was expected that between 100 and 400 would be positive. The probability of this for a community-acquired infection is also about one in a million. This is what you expect for a lab-acquired infection.
(4) There is no evidence of multiple animal-to-human transmissions. With two prior coronavirus outbreaks, SARS1 and MERS, 50-90% of early cases were from various animal-to-human infections. For SARS-CoV-2, 249 early cases of COVID-19 were examined genetically, and they were all human-to-human transmissions. For a community-acquired zoonosis, the probability of this occurring is the same as flipping a coin 249 times and getting heads every single time. This is however what you expect for a lab-acquired infection.
(5) SARS-CoV-2 has a unique trigger on its surface called a furin cleavage site and a unique code in its genes for that site, called a CGG-CGG dimer. So two independent levels of uniqueness. The furin site is why the virus is so transmissible, why it invades the heart, the brain, and the blood vessels. Viruses like Ebola, HIV, Zika, Yellow Fever, all use furin sites, and this is part of the reason for their deadliness. But the entire group of coronaviruses to which SARS-CoV-2 belongs does not contain one single example of a furin site or one CGG-CGG dimer code. A comprehensive study by an MIT group shows that there has never been a furin site or the CGGCGG letter code in this group of coronaviruses for at least 1000 years –since William won the Battle of Hastings in 1066 to become monarch of England.
But since 1992, in Gain-of-Function experiments, the WIV and other laboratories around the world have inserted furin sites into viruses repeatedly. It is the only sure method that always works and makes viruses more infectious. And the CGG-CGG code found in the COVID virus is commonly used in laboratories around the world, including the WIV. You can literally order it from a supply company on the internet.
(6) SARS-CoV-2 was pre-adapted for human-to-human transmission from the first patient. Specifically, the part of the virus that interacts with human cells was 99.5% optimized. When SARS1 first jumped to humans it had only 17% of the changes needed to cause an epidemic. As evidence of the relevance of this work, the UK strain that emerged in the fall of 2020 that was more infective was a change in one of the few spots that was not optimized at the beginning.
COVID does randomly make, on average, about one genetic mistake every two weeks. So, after a year of circling the globe, it will naturally have on average about 26 changes somewhere in its gene code compared to when it started. But the vast majority of those mistakes are either neutral, having no effect on the deadliness of the virus, or actually detrimental, making the virus weaker. Less than 1% actually improve the virus.
The COVID virus was taught to infect humans in a laboratory, probably through a commonly used Gain-of-Function method to optimize the COVID virus by serial passage in a laboratory on a humanized, genetically modified mouse that can develop a human-like pneumonia. You infect the mice, wait a week or so, and then recover the virus from the sickest mice. Then you repeat. In a matter of weeks this Directed Evolution will produce a virus that can kill every humanized mouse.
However, it is a challenge to create these humanized mice for the serial passage in the first place. Here, the WIV has acknowledged that for several years they’ve worked with humanized mice developed in Dr. Ralph Baric’s laboratory in North Carolina and funded at US taxpayer’s expense.
Another witness, Richard Muller, Professor Emeritus of physics at the University of California, Berkeley, said that SARS-CoV-2’s unique genetic footprint is unlike that of other coronaviruses like MERS and SARS, as well as that of other types of natural viruses, but“It is exactly what you would expect if you’d gone through gain of function.”
Muller also highlighted the unique mutations in the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. “The fact that there’s no known way for that spike mutation to get there other than a gene insertion in a laboratory is a very powerful argument.”
The Lancet letter of February 19 2020 by Peter Daszak, who has close ties to WIV, and others condemned “conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin,” but they dismissed a lab origin because China identified the host animal. Muller said: “This paper, The Lancet, does not read well when we look at it 16 months later,” noting that a host animal still has not been found.
On July 9 2021, according to a poll by Politico and Harvard University, 52% of Americans believed coronavirus leaked from a lab, and 28% thought it came from human contact with an infected animal. 52% of Democrat and 59% of Republican respondents backed the lab leak origin. In a Pew Research Center survey of March 10-16 2020, 29% of Americans said they believed coronavirus leaked from a lab.
On July 11 2021, a video was released in which Dr David Martin said "There wasn't a lab leak. This was an intentional bio-weaponization of spike proteins to inject into people, to get them addicted to a pan-coronavirus vaccine. This has nothing to do with a pathogen that was released, and every study that's ever been launched to try to verify a lab leak, is a red herring. [There are] 73 patents on everything clinically novel — 73, all issued before 2019."
On July 16 2021, in a closed-door meeting, WHO director general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus announced that a new team to investigate the origins of Covid-19 would be formed. This would be under a new body, a permanent International Scientific Advisory Group for Origins of Novel Pathogens (SAGO).
In August 2021, it was reported that the Chinese state media was called out for inventing a fake Swiss scientist to hide the Wuhan origin of COVID-19. In this conspiracy theory, the biologist Wilson Edwards criticized the U.S. for allegedly politicizing the World Health Organization's investigation into the beginning of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic but there was no proof that such a person ever existed. The Facebook account of the alleged Mr Edwards was opened on July 24 2021 and had one story and three friends, according to the Swiss embassy.
In August 2021 the updated Michael T McCaul Report into the Origins of COVID-19 was published.
- 60 Minutes Australia: "Was COVID-19 made inside a Chinese lab? | Under Investigation" (April 14 2021)
- Ken Alibek: "War In Iraq: Weapons of Mass Destruction" (Washington Post, March 31 2003)
- Anon.: "An American chemist is suspected of illegal dealings with China" (Economist, February 1 2020)
- Anon.: “Brazil finds coronavirus in sewage sample in November 2019” (Smart Water Magazine, July 7 2020)
- Anon.: "Facts about Covid-19" (Swiss Policy Research, July 22 2020)
- Anon.: "Covid, il professor Tritto: "Il virus è una chimera creata in laboratorio"" (TGCom24, July 23 2020)
- Anon: "Andrew Kimbrell on the Origins of COVID-19" (Corporate Crime Reporter, August 11 2020)
- Anon.: “Ultimate Proof: Covid-19 Was Planned To Usher In The New World Order” (Humans are Free, September 28, 2020)
- Anon.: "Covid: Free Vitamin D pills for 2.5 million vulnerable in England" (BBC News, November 28 2020)
- George Arbuthnott, Jonathan Calvert and Philip Sherwell: "Revealed: Seven year coronavirus trail from mine deaths to a Wuhan lab" (Sunday Times, July 4 2020)
- James T Areddy: "China Rules Out Animal Market and Lab as Coronavirus Origin" (The Wall Street Journal, May 26 2020)
- David Asher: "Wuhan Institute of Virology 'highly probably' the source of COVID-19" (Sky News, March 21 2021, 13 min.)
- Bret Baier, Gillian Turner, Adam Shaw: "US officials confirm full-scale investigation of whether coronavirus escaped from Wuhan lab" (Fox News, April 17 2020)
- Ronald Bailey: "Researchers Call for 'Full and Unrestricted' Investigation Into COVID-19 Origins" (Reason, March 7 2021)
- Nicholson Baker: "The Lab-Leak Hypothesis: For decades, scientists have been hot-wiring viruses in hopes of preventing a pandemic, not causing one. But what if …?" (Intelligencer, January 4 2021)
- Basavaraju SV et al.: "Serologic testing of U.S. blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies: December 2019-January 2020" (2020)
- Peter Beaumont: "Did Covid come from a Wuhan lab? What we know so far: To China’s fury, Joe Biden has ordered a review of rival theories about lab leaks and animal hosts" (Guardian, May 27 2021)
- Ian Birrell: "Where IS the Wuhan virus researcher who was named as Patient Zero? And why WERE road blocks placed around the lab where she worked last October? Top US body asks explosive questions on the origin of coronavirus" (Mail on Sunday, August 22 2020)
- Ian Birrell: "A conflict of interest: How can Peter Daszak, a British scientist who helped fund controversial experiments on coronaviruses by China's Batwoman, be part of WHO's team investigating the original source of the outbreak?" (Daily Mail, January 9 2021)
- Ian Birrell: "World experts condemn WHO inquiry as a ‘charade'" (Daily Mail, February 14 2021)
- Bild: "China owes Germany $162 billion in 'coronavirus damages': report" (Tribune, April 21 2020)
- Ian Birrell: "Beijing now admits that coronavirus DIDN'T start in Wuhan's market" (Daily Mail, May 31 2020)
- Ian Birrell: "British head of Wellcome Trust Sir Jeremy Farrar is accused of ‘chilling’ bid to stifle debate on Wuhan lab leak theory" (Daily Mail, June 13 2021)
- Ian Birrell: "World's most famous medical journal The Lancet is accused of doing China's dirty work - by denouncing the Covid lab leak theory as a conspiracy" (Daily Mail, June 26 2021)
- Ian Birrell: "Did scientists stifle the lab-leak theory?" (Unherd, July 22 2021)
- Andrew Bolt: "Evidence mounts COVID-19 came from a lab in Wuhan" (Sky News, April 6 2020, 3 min.)
- Robert Boxell: "The blame game: the origins of Covid-19 and the anatomy of a fake news story" (South China Morning Post, April 4 2020)
- Helen Branswell: “NIH awards $7.5 million grant to EcoHealth Alliance, months after uproar over political interference” (Stat News, August 27 2020)
- Peter R Breggin: "2015 Scientific Paper Proves US & Chinese Scientists Collaborated to Create Coronavirus that Can Infect Humans" (April 15 2020)
- Peter R Breggin: "COVID-19 & Public Health Totalitarianism: Untoward Effects on Individuals, Institutions and Society" (August 30 2020)
- Peter R Breggin et al.: "Dr. Fauci’s COVID-19 Treachery With Chilling Ties to the Chinese Military" (October 19 2020)
- Jonathan Bucks: "New cover-up fears as Chinese officials delete critical data about the Wuhan lab with details of 300 studies vanishing - including all those carried out by virologist dubbed Batwoman" (Mail on Sunday, January 9 2021)
- Declan Butler: "Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research" (Nature, 2015)
- Colin D Butler et al.: "Call for a Full and Unrestricted International Forensic Investigation into the Origins of COVID-19" (Open Letter, March 4 2021)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Agency: United States Patent No.: US 7,776,521 B1 (Rota et al. (45) ) for Coronavirus Isolated from Humans. (August 17 2010)
- Chavarria-Miró G et al.: “Sentinel Surveillance of SARS-CoV-2 in Wastewater Anticipates the Occurrence of COVID-19 Cases” (medRxiv 2020)
- Stephen Chen: "The Chinese book at the bottom of Sars bioweapons claims that emerged amid coronavirus pandemic" (South China Morning Post, May 10 2021)
- Will Chu: "Covid: Free Vitamin D pills for 2.5 million vulnerable in England" (Nutra Ingredients, October 5 2020)
- Will Chu: "UK gov now urging Vitamin D supplementation in fight against COVID-19" (Nutra Ingredients, October 19 2020)
- Zachary Cohen, Jim Sciutto, Alex Marquardt and Evan Perez: "US intelligence agencies started tracking coronavirus outbreak in China as early as November" (CNN, April 9 2020)
- Zachary Cohen, Alex Marquardt, Kylie Atwood and Jim Acosta: "Trump contradicts US intel community by claiming he's seen evidence coronavirus originated in Chinese lab" (CNN, May 1 20220)
- Collins FS: "NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research" (National Institutes of Health, December 17 2017)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): "Community Immunity, Herd Immunity" (2021)
- Christy Cooney: "SPEAKING OUT: Chinese virologist who fled to US after coronavirus cover-up claims vows to publish evidence PROVING virus is manmade" (Sun, September 11 2020)
- Council of Europe, Parliamentary Assembly: "Handling of the H1N1 pandemic: PACE calls for safeguards against ‘undue influence by vested interests’" (June 24 2021)
- Yuri Deigin: "Lab-Made? SARS-CoV-2 Genealogy Through the Lens of Gain-of-Function Research" (Medium, April 22 2020)
- Gilles Demaneuf: "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: a review of SARS Lab Escapes" (November 16 2020)
- Laurence Dollimore: "US 'funded Wuhan virus lab's research to make diseases more deadly'" (Daily Mail, September 4 2021)
- Sam Dorman: "Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19" (Fox News, September 15 2020)
- Peter Doshi: "The elusive definition of pandemic influenza" (WHO, March 31 2011)
- Tyler Durden: "Explosive Report: Wuhan Biolab Captured Bats From Caves Traced To COVID-19 Outbreak, Had US Funding" (ZeroHedge, April 12 2020)
- Tyler Durden: "Facebook Censors Tucker Carlson's Interview With "Rogue" Chinese Scientist" (Zero Hedge, September 16 2020)
- Ealy H et al.: “COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective” (Science, Public Health Policy, and The Law, 2020)
- Katherine Eban: "The Lab-Leak Theory: Inside the Fight to Uncover COVID-19’s Origins" (Vanity Fair, June 3 2021)
- Editors of the Lancet: "Addendum: competing interests and the origins of SARS-CoV-2" (Lancet, June 21 2021)
- Debi Edward: "Why we might never know the source of Covid-19" (ITV News, April 10 2020)
- Zachary Evans: "Bipartisan Majority of Americans Now Believe Coronavirus Leaked from Lab: Poll" (Yahoo News, July 9 2021)
- Keoni Everington: "Wuhan lab infected 'humanized mice' with bat coronaviruses in 2019" (Taiwan News, January 11 2021)
- Keoni Everington: "WHO inspector caught on camera revealing coronavirus manipulation in Wuhan before pandemic" (Taiwan News, January 18 2021)
- Celia Farber: "CDC Reports 1,637 Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccinations" (The Vaccine Reaction, March 13 2021)
- Ben Ferguson Show: "Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program" (WREC, January 24 2020)
- Fioranelli M et al: "5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells" (J Bio Homeostasis Reg., 2020) Bik E (July 23 2020)
- Lucy Fisher: "Britons want China to face inquiry over coronavirus outbreak" (Times of London, April 20 2020)
- Dr Richard M Fleming: "Is COVID-19 a Bioweapon?: A Scientific and Forensic investigation" (Skyhorse, 2021)
- Forbes Breaking News: "GOP Medical Witnesses: COVID-19 'Exactly What You'd Expect If You'd Gone Through Gain-Of-Function'" (June 29 2021, 19 min.)
- Foreign Affairs Committee, Report Addendum: "McCaul Releases Addendum to Origins of COVID-19 Report" (August 1 2021)
- Forum on Medical and Public Health Preparedness for Catastrophic Events; Forum on Drug Discovery, Development, and Translation; Forum on Microbial Threats; Board on Health Sciences Policy; Board on Global Health; Institute of Medicine; National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine: "Rapid Medical Countermeasure Response to Infectious Diseases: Enabling Sustainable Capabilities Through Ongoing Public- and Private-Sector Partnerships: Workshop Summary" (Washington (DC) National Academies Press US, 2016)
- Nectar Gan, Caitlin Hu and Ivan Watson: "Beijing tightens grip over coronavirus research, amid US-China row on virus origin" (CNN, April 16 2020)
- Bill Gardner: "Exclusive: Coronavirus began 'as an accident' in Chinese lab, says former MI6 boss: Sir Richard Dearlove tells Telegraph's Planet Normal podcast that new scientific report suggests key elements of the virus were 'inserted'" (Telegraph, June 3 2020)
- Ge X-L et al.: "Isolation and Characterization of a Bat SARS-like Coronavirus That Uses the ACE2 Receptor" (Nature, 2013)
- Bill Gertz: "Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program" (Washington Times, January 26 2020)
- "Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program, possible link to coronavirus" (Washington Times, January 24 2020; link to posting later removed by the Washington Times)
- W. Wayt Gibbs, Steve Mirsky: "COVID-19: The Need for Secure Labs--and Their Risks" (Scientific American, April 3, 2020)
- Catherina Gioino: "Covid outbreak may have come from BIOWEAPONS research accident, former top State Dept investigator says" (Sun, March 13 2021)
- Michael R. Gordon, Warren P. Strobel and Drew Hinshaw: "Intelligence on Sick Staff at Wuhan Lab Fuels Debate on Covid-19 Origin" (The Walll Street Journal, May 23 2021)
- Glen Greenwald: "Vital unresolved anthrax questions and ABC News" (Salon, August 1 2008)
- Jennifer Griffin: "Former top State Dept investigator says COVID-19 outbreak may have resulted from bioweapons research accident" (Foz News, March 12 2021)
- Fred Guterl: "Dr. Fauci backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with millions of U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research" (Newsweek, April 28 2020)
- Katie Harris: "Shock pictures emerge from inside secretive Wuhan laboratory as Trump opens investigation" (Express, April 19 2020)
- Madeleine Hoecklin: "Global Group of Scientists Calls For Fresh Investigation Into Origins of SARS-CoV2 Virus" (Health Policy Watch, March 5 2021)
- Henry Holloway: "Wuhan lab’s mysterious dark database hidden by China could be Covid cover-up smoking gun, study claims" (Sun, March 2 2021)
- Henry Holloway: "Explosive emails from Wuhan’s ‘batwoman’ shows how Chinese scientists fought to shift blame for Covid pandemic" (Sun, March 22 2021)
- Trevor Hunnicutt and Nandita Bose: "Biden orders review of COVID origins as lab leak theory debated" (Reuters, May 27 2021)
- Sam Husseini: "The Long History of Accidental Laboratory Releases of Potential Pandemic Pathogens Is Being Ignored In the COVID-19 Media Coverage" (Independent Science News, May 5 2020)
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security: "Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise" (January 24 2020)
- International Center for Technology Assessment: "Statement on the origin of the covid 19 virus and policy recommendations and action steps to halt dangerous research on potential pandemic viruses" (July 2020)
- Judicial Watch: "Emails show Fauci, NIH, WHO accommodated China on covid confidentiality ‘terms’" (World Tribune, March 1 2021)
- Elsa Kania and Wilson VornDick: "Weaponizing Biotech – China’s War for Biological Dominance" (GreatGameIndia, January 25 2020) ("Weaponizing Biotech: How China’s Military Is Preparing for a ‘New Domain of Warfare’" DefenseOne, August 14 2019)
- Alex Kasprak: "The Origins and Scientific Failings of the COVID-19 ‘Bioweapon’ Conspiracy Theory" (Snopes, April 1 2020)
- Kate Kelland: “Italy sewage study suggests COVID-19 was there in December 2019” (Reuters, June 19 2020)
- Dr. Malcolm Kendrick: "Believing in impossible things – and COVID19" (March 6 2021)
- Andrew Kerr: "US Grant To Wuhan Lab To Enhance Bat-Based Coronaviruses Was Never Scrutinized By HHS Review Board, NIH Says" (Daily Caller, April 4 2021)
- Lynn C. Klotz, Edward J. Sylvester: "The unacceptable risks of a man-made pandemic" (The Bulletin, August 7 2021)
- Kit Knightly: "How the CDC is manipulating data to prop-up “vaccine effectiveness”" (Off-Guardian, May 18 2021)
- Patrick Knox: "US ignored warnings of deadly coronavirus experiments in Wuhan lab TWO YEARS before Covid outbreak, leaked cables reveal" (Sun, March 11 2021)
- Peter Koenig: "Coronavirus – The Aftermath. A Coming Mega-Depression…" (Global Research, April 9 2020)
- Kuo L et al.: "Retargeting of Coronavirus by Substitution of the Spike Glycoprotein Ectodomain: Crossing the Host Cell Species Barrier" (J Virol., 2000)
- Kai Kupferschmidt: "‘Politics was always in the room.’ WHO mission chief reflects on China trip seeking COVID-19’s origin" (Science Magazine, February 14 2021)
- La Rosa G et al. “SARS-CoV-2 Has Been Circulating in Northern Italy Since December 2019: Evidence from Environmental Monitoring” (medRxiv. 2020)
- Jonathan Latham and Allison Wilson: "The Case Is Building That COVID-19 Had a Lab Origin" (Independent Science News, June 2 2020)
- Jonathan Latham and Allison Wilson: "A Proposed Origin for SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 Pandemic" (Independent Science News, July 15 2020)
- Jonathan Latham: "Engineered COVID-19-Infected Mouse Bites Researcher Amid ‘Explosion’ of Risky Coronavirus Research" (Counter Punch, August 17 2020)
- Jonathan Latham and Allison Wilson: "Why China and the WHO Will Never Find a Zoonotic Origin For the COVID-19 Pandemic Virus" (Independent Science News, February 16 2021)
- Lauer-Daszak Transcript (April 2020)
- Ron Law: "WHO Changed Definition of Influenza Pandemic" (BMJ, 2010)
- Jason Lemon: "Scientists shouldn't rule out Lab as Source of Coronavirus, New Study Says" (Newsweek, May 17 2020)
- "Leopold NIH FOIA Anthony Fauci Emails" (June 2021)
- Sharon Lerner, Mara Hvistendahl: "New Details Emerge about Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab" (The Intercept, September 7 2021)
- Rafi Letzter: "The coronavirus didn't really start at that Wuhan 'wet market'" (Live Science, May 28 2020)
- André Leu: "COVID-19: A Leaked Virus Jointly Created by US and China?" (Dr J Mercola, May 26 2020)
- Nina Lloyd: "'World's first Covid patient' who vanished from Wuhan a year ago still missing" (Mirror, January 17 2021)
- Kevin Loria: "Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans" (Business Insider, September 25 2016)
- Lucas S: "Edward Hooper: 'The River: A Journey Back to the Source of HIV and AIDS'" (review) (BMJ, 2000)
- Eric Lyons: "Experts call for second China investigation into the source of COVID-19" (The Weekend Australian, March 6 2021)
- Josephine Ma: "Coronavirus: China’s first confirmed Covid-19 case traced back to November 17" (South China Morning Post, March 13 2020)
- Smriti Mallapaty, Amy Maxmen & Ewen Callaway: "‘Major stones unturned’: COVID origin search must continue after WHO report, say scientists" (Nature, February 10 2021)
- Sharri Markson: "Coronavirus NSW: Dossier lays out case against China bat virus program" (Daily Telegraph, May 4 2020)
- Sharri Markson: "What Really Happened in Wuhan: the Cover-Ups, the Conspiracies and the Classified Research" (HarperCollins, 2020)
- Dr David Martin: "Transcript of David Martin Interview with ACU"
- David Martin: "The Fauci COVID 19 Dossier" (2021)
- Jonathan Matthews: "COVID-19: A wake-up call for biosafety" (GMWatch, April 13 2020)
- M·CAM International LLC: "Patent literature" (2020)
- Kelen McBreen: “Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation & others predicted up to 65 million deaths via coronavirus – in simulation ran 3 months ago!” (InfoWars, January 23, 24 2020)
- Michael T McCaul: "The Origins of Covid-19" (August 2021)
- Robin McKie: "Scientists trace 2002 Sars virus to colony of cave-dwelling bats in China" (Guardian, December 10 2017)
- James B. Meigs: "The Lab-Leak-Theory Cover-Up" (Commentary, July/August 2021)
- Menachery VD et al.: "A SARS-like Cluster of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential for Human Emergence" (Nature Medicine, 2015)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Bioweapons Expert Speaks Out About Novel Coronavirus" (Mercola, March 22 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Is the Wuhan Coronavirus a Form of Biowarfare?: A Special Interview With Francis Boyle" (transcript, March 22 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "SARS-CoV-2 — A Biological Warfare Weapon?" (April 26 3030) "ARS-CoV-2: A Possible Form of Biological Warfare A Special Interview With Dr. Francis Boyle" (Transcript)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Possible Challenges in Coronavirus Vaccine Development: A Special Interview With Robert F. Kennedy Jr." (May 10 2020) Video (May 8 2020, 24 min).
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Why Is Protecting COVID-19 Origin Narrative so Important?" (May 24 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Why Was Wuhan Lab Locked Down When Outbreak Began?" (May 30 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "New Report Claims to Shed Light on SARS-CoV-2 Origin" (September 27 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Should Unvaccinated and Obese Be Penalized by Government?" (April 23 2021)
- Dr Chris Martenson: "Coronavirus: Are Our Scientists Lying To Us?" (Peak Prosperity, May 4 2020, 46 min.)
- Karishma Mehrotra: "Study suggests COVID-19 may have hit Wuhan last August" (Indian Express, June 10 2020)
- Jane Merrick: "Vitamin D to be recommended by the Government in fight against Covid-19" (iNews, October 15 2020)
- Jamie Metzl: "Beijing Must Come Clean About COVID-19 Origins" (Newsweek, January 22 2021)
- Kelly-Ann Mills: “French army returned from Wuhan military games in October with mystery illness” (Mirror, May 7 2020)
- George Monbiot: “Apparently just by talking about it, I’m super-spreading long Covid” (Guardian, April 14 2021)
- Prof. L Montagnier: "COVID-19 caused by a vaccine experiment gone bad" (April 18 2020, 37 min.)
- Steven W. Mosher: "Don’t buy China’s story: The coronavirus may have leaked from a lab" (New York Post, February 22 2020)
- Steven W. Mosher: "Was the coronavirus created by Chinese scientist who tried to cover her tracks — and failed?" (Population Research Institute, May 19 2020)
- Steven Mosher: "Renowned European scientist: COVID-19 was engineered in China lab, effective vaccine ‘unlikely’" (LifeSite, August 10 2020)
- GS Mudur: "Virus backlash stings science" (Telegraph India, February 17 2020)
- Yvonne Murray: "The origins of Covid-19: Bats, lab leak or frozen food?" (RTE, May 19 2021)
- Meryl Nass: "Why are some of the US' top scientists making a specious argument about the natural origin of SARS-CoV-2?" (Anthrax Vaccine, April 2 2020)
- National Institutes of Health, grant for: "Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence" (May 27 2014) Link
- National Institutes of Health, grant for: "Understanding Risk of Zoonotic Virus Emergence in EID Hotspots of Southeast" (August 28 2020) Link
- National Vaccine Information Center: "Search Results: VAERS Data" (MedAlerts, March 11 2021)
- Richard E. Neustadt; Harvey V. Fineberg: "The Swine Flu Affair: Decision-Making on a Slippery Disease" (1978)
- Sarah Newey, Paul Nuki, and Jennifer Rigby: "WHO proposes new pandemic origins inquiry team and calls for transparency from China" (Telegraph, July 16 2021)
- Andrew Nikiforuk: "How China’s Fails, Lies and Secrecy Ignited a Pandemic Explosion" (The Tyee, April 2 2020)
- Nsoesie EO et al.: “Analysis of hospital traffic and search engine data in Wuhan China indicates early disease activity in the Fall of 2019” (Harvard, 2020)
- Tyler Olson: "US, Canada have funded Chinese lab eyed as likely source of coronavirus outbreak" (Fox News, April 16 2020)
- Organic Consumers' Association: "‘Gain-of-Function’ Hall of Shame" (October 1 2020)
- Glen Owen: "Did coronavirus leak from a research lab in Wuhan? Startling new theory is 'no longer being discounted' amid claims staff 'got infected after being sprayed with blood'" (Mail on Sunday, April 5 2020)
- Glen Owen: "Wuhan lab was performing coronavirus experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated - with a £3m grant from the US" (Daily Mail, April 12 2020)
- Sarah Owermohle: "Trump cuts U.S. research on bat-human virus transmission over China ties" (Politico, April 27 2020)
- Karen Pauls, Jeff Yates: "Online claims that Chinese scientists stole coronavirus from Winnipeg lab have 'no factual basis'" (CBC, January 27 2020)
- Karen Pauls and Emily Brass: "Renowned Canadian scientist Frank Plummer dies in Kenya, where he led HIV breakthroughs" (CBC News, February 4 2020)
- Karen Pauls: "Canadian scientist sent deadly viruses to Wuhan lab months before RCMP asked to investigate" (CBC News, June 14 2020)
- Elena Pavlovska: "Norwegian scientist says COVID-19 was manufactured, claim backed by ex-British intel head" (New Europe, June 8 2020)
- Peak Prosperity: "New Video: Dr. David Martin on the SARS-CoV-2 Patent History" (July 11 2021)
- Aude S. Peden and Antoinette F. Konski: "Coronavirus Innovation Guideposts on the Eve of the COVID-19 Pandemic" (The National Law Review, July 30 2020)
- Perez JC et al.: “HIV Man-manipulated Coronavirus genome evolution trends” (International Journal of Research, 2020)
- The Pirbright Institute: "Pirbright’s livestock coronavirus research – your questions answered" (January 24 2020)
- Joshua Philipp: "The first documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus(Coronavirus)" (The Epoch Times, April 7 2020, 55 min.)
- Joshua Philipp: "Who Fact Checks the ‘Fact Checkers’ On the Origin of the CCP Virus (Coronavirus)?" (Epoch Times, April 17 2020)
- Zhuang Pinghui: "China’s ‘bat woman’ at centre of coronavirus theories says her work helped identify new strain fast" (SCMP, May 27 2020)
- Plandemic Video (2020, 25 min.)
- Pradhan P et al.: “Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag” (bioRxiv, January 31 2020, withdrawn February 2 2020)
- Quay SC: "A Bayesian analysis concludes beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 is not a natural zoonosis but instead is laboratory derived" (Zenodo, January 29 2021)
- Dr. Steven C. Quay, MD, PhD: "Opening Remarks" (Led by Science: The COVID-19 Origin Story SSelect Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis" June 26 2021)
- Megan Redshaw: "COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent" (The Defender, March 5 2021)
- Helen Regan and Sandi Sidhu: "WHO team blocked from entering China to study origins of coronavirus" (CNN, January 6 2021)
- Ren W et al.: "Difference in Receptor Usage between Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) Coronavirus and SARS-Like Coronavirus of Bat Origin" (J Virol., 2007)
- Stuart Ritchie: "The Lancet, China and the origins of coronavirus" (The Spectator, July 27 2021)
- Charles Rixey: "Who Watches the Watchmen? - Fauci's 'noble lie,' exposed" (Prometheus Shrugged, July 23 2021)
- Katabella Roberts: "Newly Released Documents Detail US-Funded Coronavirus Research at Wuhan Institute of Virology: Report" (The Epoch Times, September 7 2021)
- Claire Robinson: "Evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is genetically engineered" (GMWatch, May 12 2020)
- Claire Robinson: "Lab escape theory of SARS-CoV-2 origin gaining scientific support" (GMWatch, May 28 2020)
- James Robinson:L "Are these the numbers scaring Boris? Study shows 29% of the 42 people who have died after catching the new strain had BOTH vaccinations as cases soar another 40%" (Daily Mail, June 14 2021)
- Rockefeller: “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” (2010)
- Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers et al.: "Letter to Dr Francis Collins of the NIH asking for an independent scientific investigation into the origin of COVID-19" (March 18 2021)
- Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers et al.: "Letter to The Honorable Antony J. Blinken Secretary of State" (May 6 2021)
- Josh Rogin: "State Department cables warned of safety issues at Wuhan lab studying bat coronaviruses" (Washington Post, April 14 2020)
- Josh Rogin: "In 2018, Diplomats Warned of Risky Coronavirus Experiments in a Wuhan Lab. No One Listened" (Politico, March 8 2021)
- Richard A Rothschild [GB]: Dutch patent for “System and Method for Testing COVID-19” (Patent, October 13 2015).
- Gary Ruskin: "U.S. Right to Know Sues NIH for Documents about Origins of SARS-CoV-2" (U.S. Right to Know, November 5 2020)
- David E Sanger: "Pompeo Ties Coronavirus to China Lab, Despite Spy Agencies’ Uncertainty" (New York Times, May 3 2020)
- Scottish Government: "Vitamin D: advice for all age groups: Revised guidance to reflect the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation" (February 9 2021)
- Michael Sharpe: "Post-COVID-19 syndrome (long-COVID)" (Swiss-Re, February 16 2021)
- Philip Sherwell and Josh Glancy: "Coronavirus: curse of the ‘Bat Woman’ — what went on in Wuhan lab?" (Times of London, April 19 2020)
- Zhengli Shi: "A unique and unified name is needed for the novel coronavirus identified from Wuhan" (Email to Ralph Baric, February 13 2021)
- Sky News: "SPECIAL REPORT: China's deadly coronavirus cover-up" (Sky News, April 5 2020, 25 min.)
- Sky News Australia: "Chinese lab experimented on 'highly pathogenic viruses' days before COVID-19 outbreak" (May 31 2020, 19 min.)
- Sky News Australia: "How can WHO ‘ever be trusted’ again after COVID-19 ‘disinformation" (May 31 2020, 4 min.)
- Sky News Australia: "WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Footage proves bats were kept in Wuhan lab" (June 13 2021, 51 min)
- Alexander Smith: "Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine delays over blood clot fears raise new doubts over Europe's rollout" (NBC News, March 12 2021)
- Oli Smith: "China furious as leading German newspaper writes out £130BN bill for 'coronavirus damages'" (Express, April 21 2020)
- Tom Squittieri: “Did the Military World Games Spread COVID-19?” (The American Prospect, June 30 2020)
- Sai Suryanarayanan: "Nature journal adds “Editor’s note” highlighting concerns about the reliability of study linking pangolin coronaviruses to origin of SARS-CoV-2" (Biohazards Blog, November 12 2020)
- Sai Suryanarayanan: "EcoHealth Alliance orchestrated key scientists’ statement on “natural origin” of SARS-CoV-2" (Biohazards Blog, November 18 2020)
- Sainath Suryanarayanan: "Biohazards News Tracker: Best articles on SARS-CoV-2 origins, biolabs and gain of function research" (USRTK, updated)
- Sainath Suryanarayanan: "Chinese scientists sought to change name of deadly coronavirus to distance it from China" (Biohazards Blog, February 17 2021)
- Sainath Suryanarayanan: "Senior Chinese scientist acquired SARS-CoV-2 in lab infection accident, virologist says" (USRTK, August 5 2021)
- Abul Taher: "China lab leak is the 'most credible' source of the coronavirus outbreak, says top US government official, amid bombshell claims Wuhan scientist has turned whistleblower" (Daily Mail, January 3 2021)
- Ben Tinker and Maggie Fox: "So far, 5,800 fully vaccinated people have caught Covid anyway in US, CDC says" (CNN, Apil 15 2021)
- Noel Titheradge & Dr Faye Kirkland: "Coronavirus: Did 'herd immunity' change the course of the outbreak?" (BBC News, July 20 2020)
- Michael Tracey: "As New Evidence Emerges For COVID "Lab-Leak" Theory, Journalists Who Screamed “Conspiracy” Humiliate Themselves" (Substack, May 7 2021)
- Joseph Tritto: "Cina Covid-19: La chimera che ha cambiato il mondo" [China Covid-19: The chimera that changed the world] (2020, ISBN: 9788868798901)
- Jeffrey Tucker: "Asymptomatic Spread Revisited" (AIER, February 11 2021)
- U.K. Governmnet: "COVID-19 rapid guideline: vitamin D" (NICE NG187, December 17 2020)
- Nicholas Wade: "The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?" (Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, May 5 2021)
- Paul Joseph Watson: "Google Funded Virus Research by Wuhan Lab-Linked Scientist" (Summit News, June 22 2021)
- Nick Whigham: "Aussie vaccine scientist says coronavirus lab theory can't be ruled out" (Yahoo News Australia, May 25 2020)
- The World Customs Organization and the World Health Organization: “The COVID-19 Medical Supplies List” (2nd edition, for 2017).
- US Department of State: "Fact Sheet: Activity at the Wuhan Institute of Virology" (January 15 2021)
- US Department of State: "Joint Statement on the WHO-Convened COVID-19 Origins Study" (March 30 2021)
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration: "Warning Letter: Mercola.com, LLCMARCS-CMS 607133" (February 18 2021)
- United States Patent: Curtis et al. USOO7279327B2. US 7,279,327 B2. (October 9 2007)
- United States Patent: The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Agency: Patent No.: US 7,776,521 B1 (Rota et al. (45) ) for Coronavirus Isolated from Humans. (August 17 2010)
- VitaminDforall.com: "Over 200 Scientists & Doctors Call For Increased Vitamin D Use To Combat COVID-19" (December 21 2021)
- Welsh Government: "Vitamin D advice for everyone: coronavirus" (April 22 2020)
- The WHO: "Epidemic and Pandemic Alert and Response (EPR)" (2009)
- The WHO-China Joint Mission: "Report of the WHO-China Joint Mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)" (February 16-24 2020)
- Natalie Winters: "Wuhan Lab DELETED Fauci’s NIH And Gain Of Function Mentions From Old Web Pages In Early 2021" (The National Pulse, May 15 2021)
- Wuhan Institute of Virology: "Partners" (March 21 2021) (March 22 2021)
- Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao: "The possible origins of 2019-nCoV coronavirus" (Researchgate, February 6 2020)
- Yan L-M et al.: "Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route" (Zenodo, September 14 2020)
- Yan L-M et al.: “SARS-CoV-2 Is an Unrestricted Bioweapon: A Truth Revealed through Uncovering a Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud” (2020)
- Yount B et al.: "Systematic Assembly of a Full-Length Infectious cDNA of Mouse Hepatitis Virus Strain A59" (J Virol., 2002)
- Zhan SH et al.: "SARS-CoV-2 is well adapted for humans. What does this mean for re-emergence?" (BioRiv, 2020)
- Anon.: "Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It" (GreatGameIndia, January 26 2020)
- Anon.: "Frank Plummer – Canadian Scientist Key To Coronavirus Investigation Assassinated In Africa?" (GreatGameIndia, February 6 2020)
- Anon.: "Deadly coronavirus may not have originated in Wuhan seafood market, Chinese scientists say" (South China Morning Post, February 24 2020, 1 min.)
- Anon: "Birx + Redfield Lied about HIV Vaccine: Can they be trusted with COVID?"
- Anon.: "RaTG13 – the undeniable evidence that the Wuhan coronavirus is man-made" (Nerd Has Power, May 2 2020)
- 5G Awareness: "5G / Coronavirus Briefing 11 April 2020" (5G Awareness, April 11 2020)
Biosecurity, Gain-of-Function Research
The WHO, Bill Gates, Totalitarian ID, Infertility Vaccinations, Population Reduction and Bioweapons
By summer 2020 11 different strains of SARS-CoV-2 had been identified. The A2a genetic line in Europe and the B1 genetic line in North America are more contagious than the 0 strain originating in Wuhan. Therefore a multivalent vaccine can likely be effective on up to 4-5 strains at most and thus limited to 70-75% of the world population.
- Almosara J: "Biotechnology: Genetically Engineered Pathogens" (USAF, 2010)
- Anon.: "Bill Gates Talks About Vaccines to Reduce World Population" (Engineering Evil, March 30 2014)
- Anon.: "Tetanus vaccine may be laced with anti-fertility drug. International / developing countries" (Vaccine Weekly, 1995)
- Anon.: "Bill Gates Foundation and the Covid-19 Vaccine Network Scandal" (Before It's News, April 20 2020)
- Anon.: "Covid-19: Bill Gates and the UK Vaccine Network Scandal" (Zed Phoenix, April 20 2020, 14 min.)
- Prof. Philip Bereano: "Philanthrocapitalism: The Gates Foundation's African programmes are not charity" (Third World Network, 2017)
- Children’s Health Defense Team: "The Dengvaxia Disaster Was Twenty Years in the Making—What Will Happen With a Rushed COVID-19 Vaccine?" (Children’s Health Defense, April 23 2020)
- "Civil Society Calls For Protection Of WHO From Undue Influence" (January 27 2017)
- Clover Chronicle: "Robert F. Kennedy Jr: Bill Gates Is Obsessed With Vaccines And ‘Seems Fueled By A Messianic Conviction’ That He Is Destined To ‘Save The World With Technology And A God-like Willingness To Experiment On The Lives Of Lesser Humans’" (Clover Chroncile, April 9 2020)
- Deborah Cohen and Philip Carter in: "WHO and the pandemic flu “conspiracies” – The BMJ and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism report that was covered up" (Engineering Evil, February 10 2014)
- Cohen D et al.: "WHO and the pandemic flu “conspiracies”" (BMJ, 2010)
- Corbett: "Who is Bill Gates?" (Corbett Report, May 1 2020) Part One: How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health (23 min.). Part Two: Bill Gates’ Plan to Vaccinate the World (28 min.). Part Three: Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid (36 min.)
- Carla Ramos Cortés: "Gates to a Global Empire" (Navdanya International, 2020)
- Iain Davis: "Coronavirus Lockdown and What You Are Not Being Told – Part 1" (Off-guardian, April 17 2020)
- Patrick Delaney: "Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death" (LifeSiteNews, April 7 2021)
- Dirnhofer S et al.: "Functional and immunological relevance of the COOH-terminal extension of human chorionic gonadotropin beta: implications for the WHO birth control vaccine" (FASEB, 1993)
- Bill Gates: "Bill Gates: Here’s how to make up for lost time on covid-19" (Washington Post, April 1 2020)
- James Griffiths: "The coronavirus crisis is raising questions over China's relationship with the World Health Organization" (CNN, February 17 2020)
- Natalie Huet and Carmen Paun: "Meet the world’s most powerful doctor: Bill Gates. The software mogul’s sway over the World Health Organization spurs criticism about misplaced priorities and undue influence" (Politico, April 15 2017)
- Robert F Kennedy Jr: "Yes, Bill Gates Said That. Here’s the Proof. Gates and his minions insist the billionaire never said we’d need digital vaccine passports. But in a June 2020 TED Talk, Gates said exactly that. Someone edited out the statement, but CHD tracked down the original." (The Defender, December 11 2020)
- Robert F Kennedy Jr: "Bill Gates and Neo-Feudalism: A Closer Look at Farmer Bill" (The Defender, February 4 2021)
- Naomi Klein: "SCREEN NEW DEAL: Under Cover of Mass Death, Andrew Cuomo Calls in the Billionaires to Build a High-Tech Dystopia" (The Intercept, May 8 2020)
- Ivana Kottasová, Sarah Dean and Amanda Sealy: "Norway reviewing deaths of frail and elderly patients vaccinated against Covid-19" (CNN, January 19 2021)
- Jeremy Loffredo and Whitney Webb: "COVID-19 Vaccine Developers Oxford-AstraZeneca Linked To British Eugenics Movement" (Great Game India, December 28 2020)
- Medical Freedom Alliance: "Open Letter from UK Medical Freedom Alliance" (UK MFA, November 23 2020). Medical Freedom International.
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "How the Oil Industry Conquered Medicine, Finance and Agriculture" (January 16 2016)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Can You Trust the WHO With COVID-19 Pandemic Response?" (Mercola, April 14 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Bill Gates, ID2020 and Vaccine Microchips" (Mercola, April 20 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Bill Gates — Most Dangerous Philanthropist in Modern History?" (April 21 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Possible Challenges in Coronavirus Vaccine Development: A Special Interview With Robert F. Kennedy Jr." (May 10 2020) Video (May 8 2020, 24 min).
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Rockefeller Foundation's Plan to Track Americans" (May 13 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "'Plandemic' Documentary" (May 20 2020, 26 min.)
- News Wire: "UN Forced to Admit Gates-funded Vaccine is Causing Polio Outbreak in Africa" (21st Century Wire, September 4 2020)
- Oller JW et al.: "HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World" (Open Access Journal Library, 2017)
- "Open letter regarding the Gates Foundation application for official [WHO] relations" (January 26 2017)
- Jon Rappoport: "“Depopulation Vaccine” in Kenya and Beyond" (Global Research, November 11 2014)
- Ricke DO: "Two Different Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) Risks for SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies" (Frontiers in Immunology, 2021)
- Tim Schwab: "Bill Gates, Climate Warrior. And Super Emitter" (The Nation, February 16 2021)
- Spiro Skouras: "Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance" (April 6 2020, 41 min.)
- Spiro Skouras: "Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Bill Gates, ID2020 & Vaccine Microchips" (April 10 2020, 17 min.)
- Colin Todhunter: "The Gates Foundation and the “War on Cash”: ‘Financial Inclusion’ in an Age of Neoliberalism" (Global Research, April 26 2020)
- TrialSite Staff: "Did Pfizer Fail to Perform industry Standard Animal Testing Prior to Initiation of mRNA Clinical Trials?" (May 28 2021)
- WHO: "Circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2 – Sudan" (September 1 2020)
- World Doctors' Alliance: "Open Letter to All the Ciizens of the World and All the Governments of the World" (November 2020)
- Anon.: "Medical Tyranny 2020" (Greg Reese, April 10 2020, 4 min.)
- Anon.: "Nobel Literature Laureate Alexievich Backs 5G Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory" (Moscow Times, April 17 2020)
- Anon.: "'Bill Gates is continuing the work of Monsanto', Vandana Shiva tells FRANCE 24" (France 24, October 23 2019, 12 min.)
'Great Reset', World Economic Forum (WEF) and COVID-19
The 'Great Reset' or 'Build Back Better' is a new form of capitalism advocated in response to COVD-19 by Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum (WEF) founded in 1971.
This political and economic agenda, introduced at the WEF Annual 2020 Meeting on July 13 2020, has generated much discussion and controversy.
Some controversial topics include:
Anti-Monopolism and Monopolies, Democracy, Capitalism, Conspiracy Theories, Economic Equality for All, 'Elite' Economic Benefits, England's Royal Family, Freedom of Speech, Free Markets, Freedom of Assembly, Globalism, Green Agenda, Global Warming, Individual Liberty, National Sovereignty, Rumors, Secrecy and Totalitarian Control.
- Peter Baker and John Elkington: "To build back better, we must reinvent capitalism. Here's how" (July 13 2020)
- Russell Brand: "The Great Reset - Conspiracy or Fact?" (January 26 2020, 24 min.)
- Claire Goforth: "Trudeau speech reignites conspiracy theory fervor over ‘Great Reset’" (Daily Dot, November 17 2020)
- Economics Explained: "What is "The Great Reset" & Why are People So Worried About It?" (December 6 2020, 16 min.)
- Global News: "Coronavirus: Trudeau tells UN conference that pandemic provided "opportunity for a reset"" (September 29 2020, 6 min.)
- Douglas Kruger: "The Great Reset debunked by a raging free-market capitalist" (January 16 2021, 20 min.)
- Sky News Australia: "‘Great Reset’ in Davos at the forefront of a ‘great deception’ in the free world" (November 15 2020, 10 min.)
- Sky News Australia: "'You will own nothing, and you will be happy’: Warnings of ‘Orwellian’ Great Reset" (December 13 2020, 7 min.)
- The Royal Family: "#TheGreatReset" (June 3 2020, 1 min.)
- World Economic Forum: "COVID-19: The Great Reset" (July 14 2020, 67 min.)
Vaccinations; Swine Flu Vaccination Brain Damage; mRNA genetic vaccines, Nanochips and Smart Dust
● Some studies show that seasonal vaccination may confer protection against the immediate seasonal influenza strain, but may also weaken immunity against pandemic strains.
● If this is the case, it may relate to some of the variation between countries in the severity of COVID-19, where there is a higher uptake of seasonal influenza vaccination for the elderly aged 65+ in the US, UK, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands, than in Germany, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Lithunia, although this does not fit with numbers from South Korea, New Zealand and some other countries.
● This could also relate to a prevalence for severe cases among the elderly and, in some countries, health workers, where they are encouraged or required to have seasonal flu shots.
● The 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine caused brain damage in children.
- Anon.: "You might already be Microchipped - Leaked Docs Confirm Virtually Everything on Planet Tracked" (Leak Project, June 24 2017, 46 min.)
- Banerji A et al.: "mRNA Vaccines to Prevent COVID-19 Disease and Reported Allergic Reactions: Current Evidence and Approach" (J Allerg Clin Immun Pract., 2020)
- Samantha Black: "Allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccines shouldn't stop vaccinations" (Science Board, January 4 2021)
- Sophie Borland: "Swine flu advisers' ties to drug firms: Five WHO experts linked with vaccine producers" (Daily Mail, August 13 2010)
- Chaudhary N et al.: “mRNA vaccines for infectious diseases: principles, delivery and clinical translation” (Nat Rev Drug Discov., 2021)
- Prof Michel Chossudovsky: "2009 H1N1 Vaccine Caused Brain Damage in Children. Dr. Anthony Fauci on “Vaccine Safety” Issues" (Global Research, May 3 2020)
- Cowling BJ et al.: “Increased risk of noninfluenza respiratory virus infections associated with receipt of inactivated influenza vaccine” (Clin Infect Dis., 2012)
- Makia Freeman: "Nanochips And Smart Dust – Dangerous New Face Of Human Microchipping Agenda" (Natural Health News, October 20 2017)
- Gazit S et al.: “Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections” (medRxiv, 2021)
- Walter Graham: "Health at the End of a Needle" (The National Health Federation, August 19 2020)
- Medical Freedom Alliance: "Open Letter from UK Medical Freedom Alliance" (UK MFA, November 23 2020). Medical Freedom International.
- Dr J Mercola: "Might Flu Shots Increase COVID-19 Pandemic Risk?" (Mercola, September 8 2020)
- OECD: "Influenza vaccination rates" (% of population aged 65+, latest data available)
- Tom Porter: "Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation" (International Business Times, March 2 2014)
- Principia Scientific International: "Head Of Pfizer Research: Covid Vaccine Is Female Sterilization" (December 10 2020)
- Skowronski DM et al.: “Evidence in a Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial of Increased 2009 Pandemic Risk Associated With 2008-2009 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Receipt” (Clin Infect Dis., 2019)
- "COVID-19 Vaccine Info" (UK Medical Freedom Alliance, December 2020, January 2021)
- Vojdani A et al.: "Potential antigenic cross-reactivity between SARS-CoV-2 and human tissue with a possible link to an increase in autoimmune diseases" (Clin Immun., 2020)
- Whitney Webb: "US – UK Intel Agencies Declare Cyber War on Independent Media" (Unlimited Hangout, November 11 2020)
- Wehenkel C: “Positive association between COVID-19 deaths and influenza vaccination rates in elderly people worldwide” (PeerJ., 2020)
- Xia X: “Detailed Dissection and Critical Evaluation of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna mRNA Vaccines” (Vaccines (Basel), 2021)
COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, preexisting infections, previous vaccinations and awakening of XMRV (gamma retroviruses)
- Arias M et al.: "The saga of XMRV: a virus that infects human cells but is not a human virus" Emerg Microbes Infect., 2014)
- Grifoni A et al.: "Targets of T Cell Responses to SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus in Humans With COVID-19 Disease and Unexposed Individuals" (Cell, 2020)
- Katherine Harmon: "Retrovirus Linked to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Could Aid in Diagnosis" (Sci Amer., 2009)
- Hou Y et al.: "Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) proteins of different bat species confer variable susceptibility to SARS-CoV entry" (Arch Virol., 2010)
- Maetzig T et al.: "Gammaretroviral Vectors: Biology, Technology and Application" (Viruses, 2011)
- Menachery VD et al.: "A SARS-like Cluster of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential for Human Emergence" (Nature Medicine, 2015)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth About Human Retroviruses and Chronic Disease" (December 9 2018)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Could Retroviruses Play a Role in COVID-19?" (May 3 2020)
- Mikovits JA: et al.: "Detection of an infectious retrovirus, XMRV, in blood cells of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome" (Virulence, 2010)
- van der Kuyl AC et al.: "Of mice and men: on the origin of XMRV" (Front Microbiol., 2011)
- Yan J et al.: "Infectious virus in exhaled breath of symptomatic seasonal influenza cases from a college community" (PNAS, 2018)
A Few of Many Studies on the Genetic Origin of SARS-CoV-2:
- Andersen KG et al.: "The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2" (Nat Med., 2020)
- Coutard B et al.: “The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade” (Antiviral Res. 2020)
- Li F et al.: "Structure of SARS Coronavirus Spike Receptor-Binding Domain Complexed With Receptor" (Science, 2005)
- Li X et al,: "Evolutionary history, potential intermediate animal host, and cross‐species analyses of SARS‐CoV‐2" (J Med Virology, 2020)
- Lu R et al.: "Genomic characterisation and epidemiology of 2019 novel coronavirus: implications for virus origins and receptor binding" (Lancet, 2020)
- Mackenzie JS et al.: "COVID-19: a novel zoonotic disease caused by a coronavirus from China: what we know and what we don’t" (Microbiology Australia, 2020)
- Piplani S et al.: "In silico comparison of spike protein-ACE2 binding affinities across species; significance for the possible origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus" (arXiv.2020)
- Wu C et al.: “Furin, a potential therapeutic target for COVID-19” (chinaxiv. 2020)
- Zhan SH et al.: "SARS-CoV-2 is well adapted for humans. What does this mean for re-emergence?" (BioRxiv, 2020)
RFR/EMF Immune Effects, a Few of the Relevant Studies:
- Bioinitiative, Summary lists: Disrupted Immune Function; RFR (to 2012); RFR (to 2014)
- Boscolo P et al.: “Effects of electromagnetic fields produced by radiotelevision broadcasting stations on the immune system of women” (Sci Total Environ., 2001)
- Di Giampaolo L et al.: “Follow up study on the immune response to low frequency electromagnetic fields in men and women working in a museum” (Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol., 2006)
- El-Gohary OA et al.: “Effect of electromagnetic waves from mobile phone on immune status of male rats: possible protective role of vitamin D” (Can J Physiol Pharmacol., 2017)
- Grigoriev YG et al.: “Confirmation studies of Soviet research on immunological effects of microwaves: Russian immunology results” (Bioelectromagnetics, 2010)
- Johansson O: "Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields - A potentially underlying cause for cellular damage and tissue repair reduction which could lead to disease and impairment” (Pathophysiology, 2009)
- Marshall TG et al.: “Electrosmog and autoimmune disease” (Immunol Res., 2017)
- Miller AB et al.: "Risks to Health and Well-Being From Radio-Frequency Radiation Emitted by Cell Phones and Other Wireless Devices" (Front. Public Health, 2019)
- Oschman JL et al.: “The effects of grounding (earthing) on inflammation, the immune response, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases” (J Inflamm Res., 2015)
- Simkó M et al.: “Extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields as effectors of cellular responses in vitro: possible immune cell activation” (J Cell Biochem., 2004)
- Szmigielski S: “Reaction of the immune system to low-level RF/MW exposures” (Sci Total Environ., 2013)
- Walleczek J: “Electromagnetic field effects on cells of the immune system: the role of calcium signalling" (FASEB J., 1992)
Effects of Pollution other than RFR on Coronavirus Symptoms:
Prevalence and Numbers of Asymptomatic People with COVID19:
Many studies showed that some half of the people infected with COVID19 were asymptomatic.
- Bendavid E et al.: "COVID-19 Antibody Seroprevalence in Santa Clara County, California" (medRxiv, 2020)
- Black JRM et al.: "COVID-19: the case for health-care worker screening to prevent hospital transmission" (Lancet, 2020)
- Cheryl Clark: "Nursing Homes Shocked at 'Insanely Wrong' CMS Data on COVID-19" (MedPage Today, June 9 2020)
- Day M.: "Covid-19: identifying and isolating asymptomatic people helped eliminate virus in Italian village" (BMJ, 2020)
- Jordan Ford: "Initial COVID-19 infection rate may be 80 times greater than originally reported" (Penn State News, June 22 2020)
- Yoon K Loke, Carl Heneghan: "Why no-one can ever recover from COVID-19 in England – a statistical anomaly" (CEBM, July 16 2020)
- Nishiura H et al.: "Estimation of the asymptomatic ratio of novel coronavirus infections" (Int J Infectious Diseases, 2020)
- Jacob Sullum: "Official COVID-19 Numbers Represent Just 6% of Total Infections, a New Analysis Suggests" (Reason, April 12 2020)
- Sutton D et al.: "Universal Screening for SARS-CoV-2 in Women Admitted for Delivery" (NEJM, 2020)
- Wu JT et al.: “Estimating clinical severity of COVID-19 from the transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China” (Nature Medicine., 2020)
- Zhuang GH et al.: [WITHDRAWN: "Potential false-positive rate among the 'asymptomatic infected individuals' in close contacts of COVID-19 patients"] Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. (March 5 2020)
- Cao Q et al.: "SARS-CoV-2 infection in children: Transmission dynamics and clinical characteristics" (J Formos Med Assoc., 2020)
- Christiani L et al.: "Will children reveal their secret? The coronavirus dilemma" (Europ. Respir. J, 2020)
- Dong Y et al.: "Epidemiology of COVID-19 Among Children in China" (Pediatrics, 2020)
- Du W et al.: "Clinical characteristics of COVID-19 in children compared with adults in Shandong Province, China" (Infection, 2020)
- Hasan A et al.: "Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and Pediatric Patients: A Review of Epidemiology, Symptomatology, Laboratory and Imaging Results to Guide the Development of a Management Algorithm" (Cureus, 2020)
- Jeng MJ: "COVID-19 in children: Current status" (J Chin Med Assoc., 2020)
- She J et al.: "COVID-19 epidemic: Disease characteristics in children" (Med Virol., 2020)
- Sinha AP et al.: "COVID-19 infection in children" (Lancet Respir Med., 2020)
- Tagarro A et al.: "Screening and Severity of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Children in Madrid, Spain." (JAMA Pediatrics, 2020)
Fatality and Mortality Rates:
Fatality rate for cases diagnosed.
Mortality rate for populations, often per 1,000 per year.
Definition of Pandemic:
1. By 2010 the WHO changed the definition of an influenza pandemic by excluding reference to the words "with enormous numbers of deaths and illness".
2. The WHO also dropped the requirement for a new sub-type with a simple reassortant virus, meaning that many seasonal flu viruses could be classified as pandemic influenza.
Spread of COVID-19:
COVID-19 Less Common among Wearers of Eye Glasses
Comorbidities and Drug Associations
Blood-Clotting, Thrombosis, Thromboxane, Blood Types, Blood Pressure
EMF exposure can lead to or exacerbate thrombotic tendencies.
- Elizabeth Cohen: "Doctors try to untangle why they're seeing 'unprecedented' blood clotting among Covid-19 patients" (CNN, April 22 2020)
- Chris Glorioso and Evan Stulberger: "I-Team: Blood Clots Closely Associated with COVID-19 Deaths, Research Says" (NBC, April 21 2020)
- Gorczynska E et al.: “The Effect of Magnetic Fields on Platelets, Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis in Guinea Pigs” (Physiol Chem Phys Med NMR, 1983)
- Klok FA et al.: "Incidence of thrombotic complications in critically ill ICU patients with COVID-19" (Thrombosis Res., 2020)
- Lippi G et al.: “Acute effects of 30 minutes of exposure to a smartphone call on in vitro platelet function” (Blood Transfus., 2017)
- Lohinov VV et al.: [Effect of Low Intensity Electromagnetic Radiation on Coagulation and Fibrinolytic Properties of Blood in Vitro] (Fiziol Zh., 2001)
- Deborah J Nelson: "Blood-pressure drugs are in the crosshairs of COVID-19 research" (Reuters, April 23 2020)
- Omura Y et al.: “Chronic or intractable medical problems associated with prolonged exposure to unsuspected harmful environmental electric, magnetic or electro-magnetic fields radiating in the bedroom or workplace and their exacerbation by intake of harmful light and heavy metals from common sources” (Acupunct Electrother Res.,1991)
- Sun X et al.: "ABO blood types associated with the risk of venous thromboembolism in Han Chinese people: A hospital-based study of 200,000 patients" (Sci Rep., 2017)
- Zhao J et al.: "Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility" (medRxiv, 2020)
Oxygen Deprivation, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) and Unusual Symptoms
Although short-term EMF exposure can increase HSP70, long-term EMF exposure reduces HSP70 and thus increases the risk of hypoxia.
Diet, Insulin, Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity
- Anon.: "Dietary supplements an important weapon for fighting off COVID-19" (Newswise, April 23 2020)
- Ceron E et al.: "Partnership for an Unhealthy Planet: How big business interferes with global health policy and science" (Corporate Accountability, April 2020)
- Ferlita S et al.: "Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Altered Immune System Leading to Susceptibility to Pathogens, Especially Mycobacterium tuberculosis" (J Clin Med., 2019)
- Honce R et al.: "Impact of Obesity on Influenza A Virus Pathogenesis, Immune Response, and Evolution" (Front Immunol., 2019)
- Lighter J et al.: "Obesity in patients younger than 60 years is a risk factor for Covid-19 hospital admission" (Clin Infect Dis., 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Diabetes Can Increase Complications of COVID-19" (April 30 2020)
- Petrilli CM et al.: "Factors associated with hospitalization and critical illness among 4,103 patients with COVID-19 disease in New York City" (medRxiv, 2020)
- Qingxian C et al.: "Obesity and COVID-19 Severity in a Designated Hospital in Shenzhen, China" (Lancet, 2020)
- Richardson S et al.: "Presenting Characteristics, Comorbidities, and Outcomes Among 5700 Patients Hospitalized With COVID-19 in the New York City Area" (JAMA, 2020)
- Wang Q et al.: "O-GlcNAc transferase promotes influenza A virus–induced cytokine storm by targeting interferon regulatory factor–5" (Science Advances, 2020)
- Ruth Williams: "Discovered: Metabolic Mechanism of Cytokine Storms: By studying influenza in mice and cells, researchers identify a glucose metabolism pathway critical to the dysregulated immune response that kills many infectious disease patients, including those with COVID-19" (The Scientist, April 15 2020)
This protocol, involving corticosteroids, vitamin C and heparin, reportedly saves the lives of over 98% of people hospitalized with COVID-19. It is supported by the FLCCC Working Group and used in China, Italy, Japan and South Korea.
Possible Natural and Other Remediation,
Vitamins C and D,
hydroxychloroquine, Antibodies, Astaxanthin, humidity, Ivermectin, Melatonin, Ozone treatment, Resveratrol, UV Light
Growing evidence suggests that good levels of melatonin may help protect against Covid,
This may suggest that exposure to high levels of EMFs, RF and air particulates could reduce the body's ability to produce Melatonin, and thus indirectly increase the severity of Covid 19.
Some Vitamin D Papers (see also under General):
- Albert PJ et al.: "Vitamin D: The Alternative Hypothesis" (Autoimmun Rev., 2009)
- Alipio M: "Vitamin D Supplementation Could Possibly Improve Clinical Outcomes of Patients Infected with Coronavirus-2019 (COVID-19)" (SSRN, 2020)
- Biesalki HK: "Vitamin D deficiency and co-morbidities in COVID-19 patients – A fatal relationship?" (NFS Journal, 2020)
- Damien Downing: “How we can fix this pandemic in a month; Commentary” (Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, June 22 2020)
- Grant WB et al.: “Evidence that Vitamin D Supplementation Could Reduce Risk of Influenza and COVID-19 Infections and Deaths” (Nutrients, 2020)
- Hernández JL et al: "Vitamin D Status in Hospitalized Patients With SARS-CoV-2 Infection" (JCEM, 2020)
- Martineau AR et al.: "Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data" (BMJ, 2020)
- Mercola J et al.: “Evidence Regarding Vitamin D and Risk of COVID-19 and Its Severity” (Nutrients, 2020)
- Mitchell F: "Vitamin-D and COVID-19: do deficient risk a poorer outcome?" (Lancet, 2020)
- Panagiotou G et al.: "Low serum 25‐hydroxyvitamin D (25[OH]D) levels in patients hospitalized with COVID‐19 are associated with greater disease severity" (Clin End, 2020)
- Raharusun P et al.: "Patterns of COVID-19 Mortality and Vitamin D: An Indonesian Study" (SSRN, 2020)
- Tan CW et al.: "A cohort study to evaluate the effect of combination Vitamin D, Magnesium and Vitamin B12 (DMB) on progression to severe outcome in older COVID-19 patients" (medRxiv, 2020)
General, including Hydroxychloroquine, hydrogen peroxide and Ivermectin:
- Akaberi D et al.: “Mitigation of the replication of SARS-CoV-2 by nitric oxide in vitro” (Redox Biol., 2020 )
- Mark M. Alipio: "Vitamin D supplementation could possibly improve clinical outcomes of patients infected with Coronavirus-2019 (Covid2019)" (2020)
- Elton Alisson: "Melatonin produced in the lungs prevents infection by novel coronavirus" (Eureka Alert, January 2021)
- Anon.: "Corona Virus Treatment and Prevention" (NHS Corona Doctors On the Front Line)
- Anon.: "Hydroxychloroquine Cuts Mortality by 50%" (Physicians' Weekly, July 2 2020)
- Dr. Scott Antoine: "A Breakthrough For COVID-19?" (Ari Whitten, The Energy Blueprint Podcast, 2020)
- Arundel AV et al.: "Indirect health effects of relative humidity in indoor environments" (EHP, 1986)
- Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai: "Vitamins A and D keep Coronavirus away" (PGurus, March 28, 2020, 28 min.)
- Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai: "Letter to President Trump" (March 23 2020)
- Joshua Barney: "COVID-19: Exercise May Help Prevent Deadly Complication" (University of Virginia, April 15 2020)
- Biancatelli RMLC et al.: "Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)" (Front Immun., 2020)
- Brown RA et al.: "COVID-19 ’ICU’ risk – 20-fold greater in the Vitamin D Deficient. BAME, African Americans, the Older, Institutionalised and Obese, are at greatest risk. Sun and ‘D’-supplementation – Game-changers? Research urgently required" (BMJ, 2020)
- Brownstein D et al.: "A Novel Approach to Treating COVID-19 Using Nutritional and Oxidative Therapies" (Science, Public Health Policy, and The Law , 2020)
- Cardinali DP et al.: “Can Melatonin Be a Potential "Silver Bullet" in Treating COVID-19 Patients?” (Diseases, 2020)
- Chaunie Brusie: "UV Light Therapy is Being Studied as COVID-19 Treatment at Cedars Sinai Hospital" (Nurse.org, April 27 2020)
- Br. Alexis Bugnolo: "98% of COVID-19 Patients Cured with Hydroxychloroquine Treatment" (From Rome, April 14 2020)
- Prof. Dolores Cahill: "Debunking the official C.O.V.I.D.19 narrative" (Vanessa Beeley, May 13 2020, 66 min.)
- Caly L et al.: "The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro" (Antiviral Res, 2020)
- Cherrie M et al.: “Ultraviolet A Radiation and COVID-19 Deaths in the USA with replication studies in England and Italy” (Br J Dermatol., 2021)
- Perry Chiaramonte: "California biopharmaceutical company claims coronavirus antibody breakthrough" (Fox News, May 15 2020)
- Colson P et al.: "Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as available weapons to fight COVID-19" (Int J Antimicrob Agents, 2020)
- Dancer RCA et al.: "Vitamin D deficiency contributes directly to the acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)" (Thorax, 2015)
- Daneshkhah A et al.: "The Role of Vitamin D in Suppressing Cytokine Storm in COVID-19 Patients and Associated Mortality" (medRxiv, 2020)
- Derwand R et al.: “COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study” (Int J Antimicrob Agents, 2020)
- Feitosa EI et al.: “COVID-19: Rational discovery of the therapeutic potential of Melatonin as a SARS-CoV-2 main Protease Inhibitor” (Int J Med Sci., 2020)
- Fernandes PA et al.: “Melatonin-Index as a biomarker for predicting the distribution of presymptomatic and asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers” (Melatonin Research, 2021)
- Garvin MR et al.: "A mechanistic model and therapeutic interventions for COVID-19 involving a RAS-mediated bradykinin storm" (eLife, 2020)
- Grant WB et al.: "Evidence that Vitamin D Supplementation Could Reduce Risk of Influenza and COVID-19 Infections and Deaths" (Nutrients, 2020)
- Hamblin MR: "Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?" (Adv Exp Med Biol, 2017)
- HCQ use
- Katie Hunt: "Britons urged to take vitamin D while sheltering inside during the pandemic" (CNN, April 23 2020)
- Ilie PC et al.: "The role of vitamin D in the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 infection and mortality" (Aging Clinical and Experimental Research, 2020)
- Isaia G et al.: “Does solar ultraviolet radiation play a role in COVID-19 infection and deaths? An environmental ecological study in Italy” (Sci Total Environ., 2021)
- Khaerunnisa S et al.: "Potential Inhibitor of COVID-19 Main Protease (Mpro) From Several Medicinal Plant Compounds by Molecular Docking Study" (Preprints, 2020)
- Kory P et al.: "Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19" (Amer J Therapeutics, 2021)
- Eamon Laird & Rose Anne Kenny: "Vitamin D deficiency in Ireland – implications for COVID-19. Results from the Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA)" (The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing, 2020)
- Laird E et al.: "Vitamin D and Inflammation: Potential Implications for Severity of COVID-19" (Ir Med J., 2020)
- Lauc G et al.: "Fighting COVID-19 with water" (JOHG, 2020)
- Stacy Lawrence: "UV light, respiratory catheter for COVID-19 from Cedars-Sinai seeking emergency use" (BioWorld, Arpil 28 2020)
- LeBaron TW et al.: "A New Approach for the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disorders. Molecular Hydrogen Significantly Reduces the Effects of Oxidative Stress" (Molecules, 2020)
- LeBaron TW et al.: "A novel functional beverage for COVID-19 and other conditions: Hypothesis and preliminary data, increased blood flow, and wound healing" (J Translat Sci., 2020)
- Abigail Klein Leichman: "CoronaCure? In major breakthrough, Israeli researchers isolate coronavirus antibody" (Israel21c, May 6 2020)
- Liu Z et al.: "The Inhibitory Effect of Curcumin on Virus-Induced Cytokine Storm and Its Potential Use in the Associated Severe Pneumonia" (Front Cell Dev Biol., 2020)
- MedCram: "Coronavirus Epidemic Update 34: US Cases Surge, Chloroquine & Zinc Treatment Combo, Italy Lockdown" (MedCram, March 10 2020, 17 min.)
- Derek Lowe: "The Latest Hydroxychloroquine Data, As of April 11" (Science Magazine, April 11 2020)
- Mengist HM et al.: "Designing of improved drugs for COVID-19: Crystal structure of SARS-CoV-2 main protease Mpro" (Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy, 2020)
- Meo SA et al.: "Efficacy of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine in the Treatment of COVID-19" (Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci., 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Vitamins C and D Finally Adopted as Coronavirus Treatment" (April 7 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Potential Roles of NAC and Glutathione in COVID-19 Treatment" (May 25 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Hydroxychloroquine Protocol Continues Getting Censored" (August 8 2020)
- Andrew Mark Miller: "Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times" (Washington Examiner, June 9 2021)
- Alexey V Polonikov: "Endogenous deficiency of glutathione as the most likely cause of serious manifestations and death in patients with the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19): a hypothesis based on literature data and own observations" (2020)
- Dr Y Raymond: "Role of Ascorbic Acid in Covid 19 Management" (2020)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute: "In cell studies, seaweed extract outperforms remdesivir in blocking COVID-19 virus: Heparin, a common anitcoagulent, could also form basis of a viral trap for SARS-CoV-2." (Science Daily, July 24 2020)
- Rhodes JM et al.: "Editorial: low population mortality from COVID‐19 in countries south of latitude 35 degrees North supports vitamin D as a factor determining severity" (AP&T, 2020)
- Risch HA: “Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis” (Am J Epidemiol. 2020)
- Harvey A Risch: "The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It" (Newsweek, July 23 2020)
- Rowen RJ et al.: "A Plausible "Penny" Costing Effective Treatment for Corona Virus - Ozone Therapy" (Infect Dis Epidem., 2020)
- Andrew W Saul: "Shanghai Government Officially Recommends Vitamin C for COVID-19" (Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, March 3 2020)
- Schwalfenberg G: “Vitamin D for influenza” (Can Fam Physician. 2015)
- Shittu MO et al.: "Improving the Efficacy of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Against SARS-CoV-2 May Require Zinc Additives - A Better Synergy for Future COVID-19 Clinical Trials" (Infez Med., 2020)
- Chris Smith: "CDC: Coronavirus ‘does not spread easily’ from contaminated surfaces" (BGR, May 202 2020)
- Thomas Smith: "A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged: A closer look at the Bradykinin hypothesis" (Elemental, September 1 2020)
- Sun X et al.: "Rheumotologitsts' View on the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Treat COVID-19" (Emerg Microbes Infect., 2020)
- Talukday J et al.: "COVID-19: Potential of Microalgae Derived Natural Astaxanthin As Adjunctive Supplement in Alleviating Cytokine Storm" (SSRN, 2020)
- Nick Taylor-Vaisey: "A made-in-Canada solution to the coronavirus outbreak?" (Maclean's, February 24 2020)
- Trinity College Dublin: "Vitamin D determines severity in COVID-19 so government advice needs to change" (News Wise, May 12 2020)
- Vincent MJ et al.: “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread” (Virol J. 2005)
- Dr J. Otis Williams: "How Sugar, 5G Technology and Modern Medicine Affect The Body" (April 3 2020, 33 min.)
- Washingtonian (Fauci): "How to Avoid Getting Sick When You’re Around People All Day" (Washingtonian, January 15 2016)
- Yang M et al.: “Resveratrol inhibits the replication of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in cultured Vero cells” (Phytother Res. 2020)
- Zhao K et al.: "Perceiving Nasal Patency Through Mucosal Cooling Rather Than Air Temperature or Nasal Resistance" (PLoS One, 2011)
- Zhou Q et al.: "Interferon-α2b Treatment for COVID-19" (Front Immunol., 2020)
Ivermectin has been hailed as a 'wonder drug' for COVID-19.
On January 14 2021 NIH approved ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.
Possible Earlier Leaks of Old Viruses:
Virus Identification Challenge
Censorship of Science and Disinformation:
- A few media outlets started unprecedented censorship of scientific discussion about COVID19;
● In early April 2020 arbitrary censorship began over scientific discussion of topics such as whether Vitamin C could be helpful in combating COVID-19, or whether pollution from air particulates or RFR could increase the severity of the effects of the virus, or whether the virus was entirely zoonotic or partially man-made, or whether it has been released by mistake from the Wuhan Level 4 Laboratory.
● No reasons were given for this censorship except that the particular media involved did not like the evidence presented by some scientists.
● Some western governments have been slow to outlaw such unscientific censorship and insist on the freedom of speech for all scientists and everyone else under the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and their own country's constitutions:
● Article 19.
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."
● Some media like YouTube state that they follow only the World Health Organization, despite the US withdrawing funding from the WHO because the WHO and China did not act fast enough to stop the spread of the virus to other countries, and despite the United Nations with its Declaration of the Human Right to freedom of opinion and expression through any media being responsible for the WHO.
● Some media have tried to stifle scientific discussion of whether SARS-CoV-2 was engineered with gain of function through polybasic furin spike cleavage by teams of U.S. and Chinese scientists who have been making such insertions into such coronaviruses since 2006 (see above on Origin of SARS-CoV-2). It now seems that this is the most likely explanation of the origin of the virus. This is a different issue from whether the virus was released from the Wuhan Level 4 Laboratory and whether this release was deliberate or accidental and, if deliberate, for what purpose.
- Media Censorship, YouTube, Twitter, Media Creation of 'Conspiracy', Media Links with Wuhan and Compulsory Vaccination Activists:
● Some media groups, like YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp, claimed in April 2020 that they had discovered a conspiracy and from April 7 2020 censored postings on coronavirus and radio frequency radiation with which they disagreed.
● It has been alleged that Danielle Anderson, one of Facebook's 'fact checkers' censoring scientific reports on COVID19, worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology on bat coronavirus and allegedly collaborated with Peng Zhou who also worked on bat coronavirus.
● Facebook allegedly flagged Joshua Philipps' scientific documentary published by Epoch Times on April 7 2020 examining the links between the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and the Wuhan laboratory as 'false'.
● Other media blamed celebrities allegedly backing scientific evidence with which they did not agree.
● Some media denying the science on RFR and viruses appeared to support extremist compulsory vaccination activists, even though some 29% of New Yorkers were reported in a poll as likely refusers of a coronavirus vaccination, making such a vaccine ineffective.
● The alleged use of infertility elements in WHO-backed vaccinations in Africa and alleged high rates of adverse effects among recipients of vaccinations in India has made many countries wary of western vaccination programmes, especially by people like Gates who have advocated population reduction.
● Some media censorship is under the control of the Chinese Communist Party, which allegedly was working with the WHO to block any news not following the WHO and hiding any involvement by the Wuhan Level 4 Bioweapons Laboratory.
● In March 2020, "Zhao Lijian, a spokesperson of the Chinese Foreign Ministry, promoted a conspiracy on Twitter that the virus had originated in the US and was brought to China by the US military" (Gan, April 16 2020)
● In April 2020, it was reported (Gan, April 16 2020) that: The Chinese researcher who requested anonymity said under the new restrictions, however, coronavirus research that contradicted the official narrative could be suppressed by Beijing. "I think the importance is that the international scientific community must realize that any journal or manuscripts from (a) Chinese research institution has kind of been double-checked by the government," said the researcher. "It is important for them to know there are extra steps between independent scientific research and final publication."
● On April 19 2020 Susan Wojcicki, YouTube CEO, explained (CNN) how YouTube would censor any videos going against WHO policy, without explaining why the WHO was right when it had changed its mind on ACE2 drugs, gave different advice on wearing facemasks from many governments, had failed to investigate fully the outbreak of COVID-19 in Wuhan in the initial stages, had failed to hold the Chinese Communist Party to account for not giving appropriate warnings to the international community after the outbreak in Wuhan, and after the US government had withdrawn funding and support for the WHO. The largest funder of the WHO apart from China is now allegedly Bill Gates and his Foundation, who allegedly talked about allegedly talked about a 10-15% population reduction through global vaccination, health care, etc.,.
● On April 19 2020 Susan Wojcicki, YouTube CEO, also said that a claim that vitamin C or turmeric would cure people of COVID-19 would be censored.
● On April 26 2020 YouTube removed a video showing a new potentially life-saving technology to help against COVID-19 and Twitter allegedly suspended the account of the Colorado biotech company working with Cedars-Sinai to develop this potential coronavirus treatment using UV light inserted into the lungs. In the same week Bill Bryan, Homeland Security's head of Science and Technology, suggested that UV light could have a significant affect on viruses such as COVID-19. Twitter allegedly repealed its censorship on April 27 2020.
● On April 28 2020 YouTube allegedly censored a video of two medical doctors in California discussing percentage rates for the likelihood of catching COVID-19 in relation to the social measures needed to combat the spread of the virus. The video had already been watched 5 million times.
- State Censorship, UK 77th Brigade 'Facebook Warriors' Troll Farm, NATO, EU, China and Disinformation
● Some countries have allegedly been using disinformation. Leaked emails on April 26 2020 allegedly showed that the European Union removed from its report allegations of Chinese disinformation when Joseph Borrell, its High Representative, came under Chinese pressure.
Reuters: "China denies spreading coronavirus disinformation following EU report" (CNBC, April 27 2020)
● Some countries have been infiltrated by conspiracy theorists and employed their own army against scientific facts and against the own population by creating the belief in a conspiracy and disinformation. They have used psych warfare troops to propagate lies and misinformation against the mainstream scientific viewpoint which has long accepted that radio frequency radiation like 5G can harm people and wildlife. They have undermined findings by groups like the WHO's IARC, the NTP study and the majority of studies since 1932 showing that long-term exposure to RFR can cause harm at non-thermal levels.
● In England, groups such as Ofcom, a DMCS committee, and the ASA against RRT posters, allegedly tried to censor scientific information on the adverse effects of RFR with which they disagreed, despite the right to freedom of expression in the European Convention on Human Rights (Article 10).
● In April 2015 the UK set up the 77th Brigade at Hermitage, Newbury, Berkshire, for 'political warfare', including psychological operations (psyops), deception, and media operations (hence the numerous references in recent stories by defence journalists to "facebook warriors")". It aimed to have 2,000 persons using Facebook, Twitter and other social media. It is part of the 6th Division, based at Upavon, Wiltshire, which "focuses on Cyber, Electronic Warfare, Intelligence, Information Operations and unconventional warfare through niche capabilities such as the Specialised Infantry Battalions", to provide the army’s "asymmetric edge, orchestrating Intelligence, Counter-Intelligence, Information Operations, Electronic Warfare, Cyber and unconventional warfare." Almost half were civilian reservists with full time jobs in marketing or consumer research. In addition, GCHQ’s Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (JTRIG) is also involved in media campaigns, according to an Oxford study.
Anon.: "Army sets up new brigade 'for information age'" (BBC News, January 31 2015)
Samantha Bradshaw and Philip N. Howard: "The Global Disinformation Order: 2019 Global Inventory of Organised Social Media Manipulation" (University of Oxford, 2019)
Laurie Clarke: "Twitter needs to start exposing the UK's murky online propaganda" (Wired, October 8 2019)
Glen Greenwald, Andrew Fishman: "Controversial GCHQ unit engaged in domestic law enforcement, online propaganda, psychology research" (Intercept, June 22 2015)
Carl Miller: "Inside the British Army's secret information warfare machine" (Wired, November 14 2018)
Richard Norton-Taylor: "British Army faces radical shakeup" (Guardian, February 2 2020)
Jonathon Owen: "British Army ramps up information warfare capability to meet 21st-century threats" (PR Week, August 6 2019)
● In 2019 the 77th Brigade was looking for "digital supermen, hyperconnected and hyper-empowered online individuals". It was also revealed that Gordon MacMillan, a "Twitter executive, is a British Army information warfare unit reservist" and was working for the 77th Brigade 'Troll Farm'.
Anon.: "Senior Twitter Executive Joined British Army Troll Brigade" (Moon of Alabama, September 30 2020)
Ian Cobain: "Twitter executive for Middle East is British Army 'psyops' soldier" (Middle East Eye, September 30 2020)
Archie Hall and Helen Worrell: "Twitter executive is British Army information warfare unit reservist" (Financial Times, September 30 2020)
● The belief in conspiracy theories and the use of disinformation also spread to NATO. On April 15 2020 the UK Ministry of Defence and Ben Wallace said that their current priority was disinformation. They announced that "the British Army will be deploying two experts in countering disinformation. They will advise and support NATO".
Ministry of Defence and Ben Wallace: "Army experts boost NATO fight against COVID-19 disinformation" (UK Government, April 15 2020)
● On April 22 2020 Sir Nick Carter revealed that the UK's secretive 77th Brigade was being used by the Cabinet Office: “We have been involved with the Cabinet Office rapid response unit, with our 77 Brigade helping to quash rumours from misinformation, but also to counter disinformation.” He said that the UK would also be “deploying two experts in countering disinformation for the formation of NATO’s COVID-19 communications hub”.
The 'rumors' which the army's psychological warfare unit were presumably being asked to quash were those referred to by Michael Gove, the Cabinet secretary, who allegedly regarded as "dangerous nonsense" the two theories: "One theory about the link between 5G and coronavirus suggest that the mobile technology suppresses the immune system, while another claims the virus uses the network’s radio waves to communicate and reach victims, speeding up its spread. Both have been thoroughly debunked by scientists."
However, mainstream science has since 1960 established that RFR can damage the immune system, as shown in numerous peer-reviewed studies (see the mass of studies referred to above, eg Dr Joel M. Moskowitz: "Research on the Effects of Wireless Radiation Exposure on the Immune System" 2020).
Anon.: "Armed Forces chief: Coronavirus greatest logistic challenge in 40 years’ service" (Express and Star, April 22 2020)
Laurie Clarke: "Michael Gove brands 5G coronavirus theories “dangerous nonsense”" (Newstatesman, April 6 2020)
Joey D'Urso: "The British Army’s Information Warfare Unit Is Helping Combat Coronavirus Misinformation" (BuzzFeed, April 22 2020)
Charlotte Tobitt: "Government creates team to tackle coronavirus 'fake news'" (Press Gazette, March 9 2020)
Charlotte Tobitt: "Cabinet Office rebutting 70 false coronavirus claims per week since outbreak began" (Press Gazette, April 22 2020)
Gregor Young: "Defence chief says 77th Brigade is countering Covid misinformation" (The National, April 22 2020)
Mike Robinson: "The British Military Information War Waged On Their Own Population" (UKColumn, Arpil 26 2020)
- No Evidence for a Conspiracy; Need for New Long-term Guidelines and 5G Testing, Given that 2G, 3G and 4G already Proved Harmful
● None of these groups provided any proof or evidence of a conspiracy, except that they disagreed with someone else's viewpoint and rejected the scientific facts.
● Even people believing in state-backed campaigns (see below) so far failed to provide proof of any particular state backing the alleged conspiracy.
● The two most common media claims were:
(a) they disagreed that RFR can trigger a virus and
(b) they disagreed that RFR can weaken the immune system.
● For (a) there have been only a few scientific studies, so any claims for or against this lacks substantial scientific evidence.
● For (b), there have been numerous studies since 1960 which have found that RFR can weaken biological markers relating to the immune system. This means that media companies using RFR for their products and profit, along with NATO and UK troops, have decided to censor this scientific evidence without any scientific evidence to the contrary.
● A few parts of the media, instead of following mainstream scientific evidence, prefer to rely on the unscientific opinions of groups like the ICNIRP cartel which also support the wireless industry; see e.g.:
“The Lies Must Stop: Disband ICNIRP. Facts Matter, Now More Than Ever” (Microwave News, April 9 2020)
● Mainstream science sees the need for long-term guidelines which accept the long-established scientific evidence of non-thermal harm. It also notes the need for testing 5G before it is deployed commercially.
Barnes F et al.: "Setting Guidelines for Electromagnetic Exposures and Research
Needs" (Bioelectromagnetics, 2020)
- Alleged but Unproven State-backed Campaign
Marc Owen Jones, a disinformation specialist, allegedly said some Twitter accounts showed inauthentic activity relating to 5G and coronavirus, bearing some hallmarks of a state-backed campaign. Blackbird.AI of New York said it identified more than 50,000 posts on Twitter and Reddit linking 5G and coronavirus with a significant uptick in inauthentic amplification of posts with a possible coordinated campaign and bot accounts. The Global Disinformation Index said they had seen organised disinformation around 5G-coronavirus.
- Fires at Celll Towers in England: Accidents or Conspiracy?
Some media reports claiming conspiracies have referred to possible electrical faults at celltowers in England as attempted arson, whereas fire chiefs regard them as the result of faulty equipment.
- Censorship of Scientific Facts in Belgium
● On January 22 2020 a local physician, Dr Kris Van Kerckhoven, had his concerns about the dangers of 5G published in Het Laatste Nieuws. It was described on January 23 2020 as "a beautiful article", "an honest piece". "Half a day later, however, the entire article disappeared". It was replaced by an editorial claiming, wrongly, that 5G "seems safe".
- Censorship of Scientific Facts and Role of Public Health England and Full Fact
● Some scientists and others accused of this supposed conspiracy allegedly say that the toxic cellular reactions through exosomes used as a test for this COVID-19 can also be simply reactions to toxic stress, which could also be caused by particulate and RFR pollution. Many current coronavirus tests are for certain common genetic material, since there is no fully accurate test for COVID-19 yet.
● Some scientists also allegedly assert that many of the total death figures in early 2020 are comparable with the usual mortality rates at that time of the year or even below them. They allege that some deaths attributed to COVID-19 are actually from underlying conditions. They also say that COVID-19 appears to have a mortality rate closer to that typical of winter influenza viruses, especially if some 50% or more of the people with this coronavirus are asymptomatic, as some studies have suggested.
● In comparison, in the US alone, the 2017–2018 seasonal influenza virus outbreak was estimated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to have caused approximately 710,000 hospitalizations and up to 79,400 deaths.
● In the UK, on March 21 2020, the government's Public Health England announced that:
"as of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK”, because "in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall)".
BuzzFeed News on April 7 2020 traced the origin of the supposed 5G conspiracy in part to this announcement and the belief that "politicians are overhyping the coronavirus crisis and using it to control the public".
● Full Fact does not follow scientific facts, according to the Frank Report (June 6 2020), but promotes 5G.
- Other Alleged Conspiracies: Neo-Fascist Hate Conspiracy
● Some people allegedly creating this conspiracy in turn themselves claim that the COVID-19 crisis is being used by other alleged conspirators to achieve their own conspiratorial aims.
● These alleged conspiracies often concern people involved in proposed forced vaccinations against coronavirus, totalitarian control through new ID, and the installation of 5G.
● Some private groups without apparent medical expertise acted as censors in the scientific discussions on the effectiveness of exisiting or newly developed precautions, treatments and vaccines, alleging conspiracies involving supposed hatred by those with whom they disputed the science. CCDH, alleged by critics to have been an extremist group without scientific credibility whose staff seemed at times to have been more political activists with Neo-Fascist tendencies intent on stirring up hate than scientists, doctors or vaccine researchers, on March 24 2021 published a list of 12 groups it wanted censored. It disliked one person who allegedly recommended hydroxychloroquine, even though there have allegedly been many scientific trials and studies since 2005 showing its benefits in some cases of SARS and COVID-19. Another was to be censored for allegedly raising the issue of the safety of pregnant women, even though the trials protocol of at least one vaccine specifically excluded pregnant women. Another was allegedly to be censored for their views on the wearing of masks, even though the WHO, since the start of COVID-19, has held differing opinions on whether it is advisable or beneficial to wear masks.
- China: fake Swiss Scientist Biologist Wilson Edwards
In August 2021 the Chinese state media was called out for a conspiracy theory inventing a fake Swiss scientist, a biologist Wilson Edwards, to cover upt the Wuhan origin of COVID-19.
- Tim Adams: "5G, coronavirus and contagious superstition" (Guardian, April 26 2020)
- Fr. Altier: "Coronavirus - The Truth Revealed" (September 8 2020, 19 min.)
- Angel: "EDYN" (AmazonFilmStudios, April 20 2020, 3 min.)
- Anon.: “Coronavirus: Ofcom formally probes David Icke TV interview” (BBC News, April 9 2020)
- Anon.: "Coronavirus: Ofcom assesses Eamonn Holmes 5G comments after complaints" (BBC News, April 14 2020)
- Anon.: "Did you just hear that?" (April 16 2020, 4 min.)
- Anon.: "Coronavirus: Ofcom rules on Eamonn Holmes and David Icke comments" (BBC News, April 20 2020)
- Anon.: "How did the 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory begin?" (ABC News, August 2 2020, 7 min)
- Anon.: "Center for Countering Digital Hate" (Influence Watch, June 2020)
- Martin Armstrong: "John F Kennedy Jr & Ron Paul Come Out Against Fauci & Gates" (Armstrong Economics, April 11 2020)
- Harry Baldcock: "Proximus pauses 5G deployment in Belgian city to allay residents health concerns" (total telecom, April 15 2020)
- Sophie Bateman: "Coronavirus: Fears 5G wifi networks could be acting as 'accelerator' for disease" (Daily Star. March 24 2020)
- Charlie Bayliss: "Facebook removes David Icke coronavirus-5G conspiracy video" (ITV News, April 9 2020)
- Chris Baynes: "Eamonn Holmes fans flames of 5G coronavirus conspiracies by saying ‘it suits state narrative’ for media to dismiss them" (Independent, April 13 2020)
- Jamie Brassington: "Coronavirus fake news dismissed as Wolverhampton hailed 'world-leading 5G city'" (Express and Star, April 12 2020)
- Ryan Broderick: "A Conspiracy Theory That 5G Is Causing The Coronavirus Is Spreading Alongside The Pandemic" (BuzzFeed News, April 3 2020)
- Leo Brown: "Woody Harrelson among stars sharing coronavirus conspiracy theories tied to 5G" (New York Post, April 5 2020)
- Leo Brown: "John Cusack is latest star to push conspiracy theory linking 5G to coronavirus" (New York Post, April 8 2020)
- Prof. Tom Butler interviewed by Claire Edwards: "5G Safety: Truth, Lies & the BBC" (November 27 2019, 27 min.)
- Dr. Rashid Buttar: "BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses" (The Next News Network, April 16 2020, 48 min.)
- CCDH: "The Disinformation Dozen" (March 24 2021)
- Rory Cellan-Jones: "Glastonbury 5G report 'hijacked by conspiracy theorists'" (BBC News, May 16 2020)
- Mike Dano: "COVID-19 crashes into Canada's 5G launch plans" (Light Reading, May 1 2020)
- Dr Devra Davis: "Burning 5G Towers Across Europe is Harming Health, Wildlife And The Climate" (International Business Times, April 19 2020)
- Iain Davis: "CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy – Part 1" (In This Together, August 9 2020) Part 2
- Ernest Dempsey: "Establishment Media Panics and Censors Commentary on 5G and Coronavirus" (April 9 2020)
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport: "No evidence of a link between 5G and coronavirus" (UK Government, May 6 2020)
- Tyler Durden: "Twitter Suspends Account Of Biotech Company Testing UV Light To Treat Coronavirus" (ZeroHedge, April 4 2020)
- Tyler Durden: "Facebook 'Fact Checker' Worked At Wuhan Biolab; Ruled Out Virus-Leak While 'Debunking' Articles" (ZeroHedge, April 17 2020)
- Joey D'Urso: "A UK Government Web Page Is Going Viral As “Evidence” For Conspiracy Theories About The Coronavirus" (BuzzFeed News, April 7 2020)
- Orla Dwyer: "Debunked: The UK no longer considers Covid-19 a high consequence infectious disease, but social media posts about it are misleading" (thejournal.ie, March 26 2020)
- Charlotte Edwards: "YouTube bans all 5G conspiracy theory videos after ‘misleading’ David Icke interview linked internet to health crisis" (Sun, April 7 2020)
- Dan Evon: "Does Microsoft Own Patent ‘666’ About Implanting Microchips in People?" (Snopes, April 20 2020)
- Alma Fabiani: "Plandemic theory: What conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers have to say about COVID-19" (Screen Shot, May 12 2020)
- Nick Fildes, Mark Di Stefano, Hannah Murphy: "How a 5G coronavirus conspiracy spread across Europe" (Financial Times, April 16 2020)
- Lucy Fisher and Chris Smyth: "GCHQ in cyberwar on anti-vaccine propaganda" (London Times, November 9 2020)
- Frank Report: "Who Checks the Fact Checkers? In Brave New Big Tech World 5G Health Concerns Must Be Censored" (June 6 2020)
- Makia Freedom: "The Coronavirus 5G Connection and Coverup" (The Freedom Articles, February 17 2020)
- Ryan Gallagher: "5G Virus Conspiracy Theory Fuelled by Coordinated Effort" (Bloomberg, April 9 2020)
- Nectar Gan, Caitlin Hu and Ivan Watson: "Beijing tightens grip over coronavirus research, amid US-China row on virus origin" (CNN, April 16 2020)
- Brett Graham: "Parliamentary report finds 5G technology is transformational and safe" (9News, May 13 2020)
- Karl Grossman: "'No one died, no one's health was damaged' - Fukushima's big lie" (Ecologist, March 8 2014)
- Stephen Gruber-Miller: "Fact check: Vitamins C and D are not used in 'conventional treatment' of coronavirus" (US Today, May 4 2020)
- Joey Hadden: "Nearly a third of Americans believe in coronavirus conspiracy theories. Science explains why people tend to believe them more in times of crisis" (Business Insider, April 25 2020)
- Isobel Asher Hamilton: "77 cell phone towers have been set on fire so far due to a weird coronavirus 5G conspiracy theory" (Business Insider, May 6 2020)
- Happen Network: "The New Normal Documentary" (January 13 2021, 53 min.)
- Rebecca Heilweil: "How the 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory went from fringe to mainstream" (Vox, April 24 2020)
- Emeritus Professor DL Henshaw: "Cell phone radio waves have insufficient energy to damage DNA and cause serious illness - an enduring fallacy A commentary" (ES-UK, April 16 2020)
- Dr. Roger Hodkinson: "THIS is a Meeting Privately Recorded in EDMONTON Alberta Canada last week!" (YouTubes, November 17 2020, 5 min.)
- David Icke: "The Coronavirus Conspiracy" (April 6 2020, 154 min.)
- Muhammad A. Imran, Yusuf A. Sambo, Robert Stewart and Rahim Tafazolli: "The Truth is Out There: Examining the Science Around 5G Paranoia" (IEEE CTN, May 12 2020)
- Thomas M Johnson Jr: "5G Conspiracy Theories Threaten US Recovery" (Washington Post, June 4 2020)
- Bridget Judd: "WhatsApp and YouTube are cracking down on coronavirus conspiracies and misinformation" (ABC News, April 8 2020)
- Harmeet Kaur: "The conspiracy linking 5G to coronavirus just will not die" (CNN, April 8 2020)
- Sean Keach: "Celebs, politicians and influencers ‘spreading 5G coronavirus fake news online’ – including Woody Harrelson and MIA" (Sun, April 9 2020)
- Mary Kekatos: "5G does NOT cause COVID-19" (Daily Mail, July 28 2020)
- Lorna Kellon: "Coronavirus: YouTube tightens rules after David Icke 5G interview" (BBC News, April 7 2020)
- Henry Kissinger: "The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order" (WSJ, April 3 2020)
- Betsy Klein and Jennifer Hansler: "Trump halts World Health Organization funding over handling of coronavirus outbreak" (CNN, April 15 2020)
- Cameron Kyle-Sidell: "From NYC ICU: Does COVID-19 really cause ARDS?" (March 31 2020, 6 min.)
- Leo Laporte: "5G Towers, Coronavirus, and Conspiracy Theory" (TWiT, April 12 2020, 5 min.)
- Kate Lewis: "5G is not accelerating the spread of the new coronavirus" (Full Fact, March 31 2020)
- Annie Logical: "Corona Virus Fakery And The Link To 5G Testing" (Vigiliae, January 28 2020)
- London Real: "Censorship of David Icke is Waking People Up!" (Activist Post, April 7 2020)
- London Real: "We are committed to the truth - we are the New YouTube" (April 7 2020, 4 min.)
- Mollie Mansfield: "Trump confidante Roger Stone suggests that ‘Bill Gates created coronavirus to microchip people’" (Sun, April 13 2020)
- Sylvia Mariën: "Concern about 5G among Antwerp doctors: "We have to wait until we know more about the effects"" (GVA, January 24 2020)
- Kaylee McGhee: "Trump is right: Defund the WHO" (Washington Examiner, April 15 2020)
- Dr Josephy Mercola: "USA Today Smears Mercola Over Vitamin C and D Information" (May 18 2020)
- Ryan Morrison: “5G is safe and poses 'no health risks': Radiation watchdog attempts to quell conspiracy theories about developing 'cancer and male infertility' from the next-generation mobile networks” (Daily Mail, March 13 2020)
- Ryan Morrison: “Government to meet with social media giants to tackle 'crazed conspiracy theory' that 5G causes coronavirus following a spate of arson attacks on mobile masts” (Daily Mail, April 6 2020)
- Ellen Nakashima: "DHS to advise telecom firms on preventing 5G cell tower attacks linked to coronavirus conspiracy theories" (Washington Post, May 13 2020)
- Jamie Nimmo: "Exposed: The conspiracy theorists who claim coronavirus is linked to 5G, including the cousin of a cabinet minister and a former CIA spy" (Mail on Sunday, April 12 2020)
- NYTimes Post: "'Irresponsible!' Eamonn Holmes savaged for comments linking coronavirus and 5G" (NYTimes Post, April 13 2020)
- Eileen O' Connor: "Posters on 5G and Cell Phone Radiation & Censorship: Radiation Research Trust" (Environmental Health Trust, April 21 2020, 4 min.)
- Ofcom: "Radio station sanctioned for misleading coronavirus interview" (April 2 2020)
- Ofcom: "Decision – Uckfield Community Radio Limited" (April 6 2020)
- Ofcom: "The Tony Williams Progam, Uckfield FM" (April 6 2020)
- Ofcom: "Clearing up the myths around 5G and the coronavirus" (April 17 2020)
- Dan Oliver: “UK radio station breaks Ofcom rules by spreading 5G coronavirus link” (5G radar, April 3 2020)
- Oval Media: "trustWHO Filmmakers Respond to Vimeo Censorship" (Journey Pictures, April 17 2020, 9 min.)
- Tom Parker: "YouTube CEO: Anything that goes against the WHO is a violation of YouTube policies" (USSA News, April 20 2020)
- Jeff Parsons: "Why the 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory is physically impossible" (Metro, April 9 2020)
- Jeff Parson: "Bill Gates is now the leading target for coronavirus conspiracy theories" (Metro, April 21 2020)
- Nazia Parveen: "Piers Corbyn among 19 held in coronavirus lockdown protests" (Guardian, May 17 2020)
- Joshua Philipp: "Who Fact Checks the ‘Fact Checkers’ On the Origin of the CCP Virus (Coronavirus)?" (Epoch Times, April 17 2020)
- Public Health England: "Guidance: High consequence infectious diseases (HCID): Status of COVID-19" (March 21 2020)
- Ben Quin: "Facebook acts to halt far-right groups linking Covid-19 to 5G" (Guardian, April 12 2020)
- Ruth Reader: "The latest COVID-19 conspiracy theory puts the blame on 5G" (Fast Company. April 4 2020)
- Gregory Robinson and Agency: "Eamonn Holmes criticised for giving credence to Covid-19 5G conspiracy theory: ITV host said ‘it’s very easy to say it is not true because it suits the state narrative’" (Guardian, April 13 2020)
- Jackson Ryan: "5G does NOT cause Coronavirus: Here's why" (CNet, April 16 2020, 6 min.)
- Amy Davidson Sorkin: "The Dangerous Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories Targeting 5G Technology, Bill Gates, and a World of Fear" (New Yorker, April 24 2020)
- Catherine Sbeglia: "Conspiracy theories tying 5G to COVID-19 behind UK tower fires" (RCR Wireless, April 6 2020)
- Scotties Tech.Info: "5G or Virus? The data speaks for itself" (April 7 2020, 14 min.)
- Spiro Skouras: "Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Bill Gates, ID2020 & Vaccine Microchips" (April 10 2020, 17 min.)
- Joan E. Solsman: "YouTube bans videos falsely claiming 5G causes COVID-19" (CNet, April 6 2020)
- James Temperton: "How the 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory tore through the internet" (Wired, April 6 2020)
- Shara Tibken: "No, 5G didn't cause the coronavirus pandemic" (CNet, March 18 2020) (Retitled: "5G has no link to COVID-19, and Facebook, YouTube are taking down posts. Influencers and Russia are pushing conspiracy theories that link the coronavirus to the new, super-fast wireless technology. They're absolutely wrong." April 7 2020)
- Chris Tomlinson: "Foreign Interference: UK Govt-Linked Group Attempts to Ban Conservative Websites from Google Ads" (Breitbart, June 17 2020)
- Marloes van Mensvoort: "General practitioner warns against consequences of 5G and the newspaper commits censorship ...? !!!" (Verminder, January 23 2020)
- Arjun Walia: "Wikileaks Highlights The Influence “Big Pharma” Has On The World Health Organization" (Lew Rockwell, April 19 2020)
- Arjun Walia: "Vimeo Bans Documentary Exposing “Big Pharma’s” Influence Within The World Health Organization" (Lew Rockwell, April 23 200)
- Washington Times staff: "Before lockdown, Britain quietly downgraded status of virus threat" (Washington Times, March 26 2020)
- Jim Waterson: “UK media outlets told not to promote baseless 5G coronavirus theories” (Guardian, April 2 2020)
- Jim Waterson & Alex Hern: "How false claims about 5G health risks spread into the mainstream" (Guardian, April 7 2020)
- Paul Joseph Watson: "YouTube Censors Viral Video of Doctors Criticizing ‘Stay-at-Home’ Order" (Summit News, April 28 2020)
- Joseph Watson: "Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”" (Summit News, November 18 2020)
- Suzy Weiss and Steven Greenstreet: "Coronavirus conspiracy theories don’t stop at Bill Gates and 5G" (New York Post, April 24 2020)
- Sam Whiting: "Can you catch coronavirus swimming? What about 5G? Debunking bizarre myths" (San Francisco Chronicle, May 10 2020)
- Rhiannon Williams: "Eamonn Holmes questions the media 'slapping down 5G coronavirus theories as not true'" (iNews, April 13 2020)
- Rhiannon Williams: "Coronavirus latest: David Attenborough could win over anti-5G conspiracy theorists, internet group suggests" (iNews, May 17 2020)
- Susan Wojcicki, YouTube CEO: "Inside YouTube's 'numerous policy changes' during the pandemic" (CNN, April 19 2020, 4 min.)
- Queenie Wong, Joan E. Solsman: "Facebook, YouTube and Twitter struggle with viral Plandemic conspiracy video" (CNet, May 8 2020)
- World Health Organization: "5G mobile networks DO NOT spread COVID-19" (WHO, April 8 2020)
- Sophia Yan: "Chinese state media called out for inventing fake Swiss scientist to bolster Covid origin dispute:
Biologist Wilson Edwards had allegedly criticised the US for attacking China - but turned out not to exist" (Daily Telegraph, August 11 2021)
- Anon.: "The country's first self-contained 5G network will be located in the port of Antwerp" (HLN, January 22 2020)
Just today, doctor Kris Van Kerckhoven from Wilrijk warns about the dangers of 5G. “In the beginning you think of yours and you see conspiracy theories. But gradually I found it increasingly alarming and I started to study it. For example, I came across very large international studies that showed that radiation is indeed dangerous to humans and that certain diseases and conditions are a direct result of exposure to radiation.”
- Anon.: "5G CoronaVirus" (Wing Commander, February 1 2020, 4 min.)
- Anon.: "Ofcom: Covid-19 5G theories are 'most common' misinformation" (BBC News, April 21 2020)
- Anon.: "Here’s How the “Former Vodafone Boss Blows Whistle On 5G - Coronavirus” Clip Went Viral on YouTube" (Logically, April 24 2020)
- Anon.: "FBI raids Shelby Township's Allure Medical Spa Thursday morning" (Fox2Detroit, April 24 2020)
- Anon.: "Coronavirus: Corbyn's brother among arrests as lockdown protesters denounce 'fake' virus" (Sky News, May 17 2020)
- Anon.: "Investigative Report" (France, May 13 2020)
In January 2020 two Chinese scientists published a paper "The possible origins of 2019-nCoronavirus".