Back to: Practical Advice
To: 5G Health Harm
Coronavirus and Radio Frequency Radiation
Immunity to Coronavirus Impaired by Radio Frequency Radiation
The coronavirus disease COVID19 was first identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Since then it has spread across the world. The coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID19 does not seem to have been caused directly by 5G radiation.
Coronavirus may be made worse by pollution, including air particulates and radio frequency radiation, including 5G. For radio frequency radiation, this is because RFR weakens the immune system and can, in some people, be a factor in high blood pressure and respiratory conditions. RFR has been known to weaken the immune system since 1960.
The possible role of radio frequency radiation, especially the high intensity used in upgraded 4G+ and 5G with beam-forming, in reducing a population's immunity has been suggested at Wuhan in China, Lombardy in Italy, and Evergreen Health in Kirklands. Conversely, Germany, with its current relatively low mortality rate, has a comparatively limited coverage of 3G and 4G radiation, as do parts of Africa. Prof. Karl Friston, appying his free energy principle, considered that the reason for Germany's relative low mortality rate was the existence of immunological 'dark matter', but he did not relate this to active inference based on EM stress levels.
Any wireless radiation can weaken the immune system over the long term. Reducing environmental radiation, such as from cell towers, cell phones and WIfi, helps produce a stronger immune system.
The role of various biological pathways in COVID-19 which are also affected by EMFs and RFR has been highlighted, including:
and Vitamin D:
See the next section below for the possible role of demyelination in COVID-19 effects.
Some viruses, including COVID-19, and conditions such as pneumonia and sepsis, involve calcium flux, which has been shown to be affected by EMFs and RFR since 1974 (see Mechanisms and Pathways):
Short-term (6 or 30 minutes average) heating-only limits, such as those of the IEEE, FCC and ICNIRP, do not protect against the known long-term and non-thermal effects, including damage to the immune system. Since most elderly people already have inflammatory conditions with impaired immune systems made worse by long-term wireless exposure, they are especially susceptible to the additional burden of infections such as coronavirus COVID-19.
Some suggestions that Radio Frequency Radiation, including 5G deployment, may be correlated with increased severity of COVID-19 symptoms have been published, but these studies do not usually include air particulates and positive/negative ions:
- Sarah Aminoff, Susan Foster, Kate Kheel: "Reflections and Recommendations on COVID-19, 5G and Wireless Radiation" (April 14 2020)
- Bartomeu Payeras i Cifre: "Estudio de la correlación entre casos de coronavirus y la presencia de redes 5G" [Study of the correlation between cases of coronavirus and the presence of 5G networks] (April 14 2020; trans. C. Edwards, April 24 2020)
- Dr Magda Havas: "Is there an association between covid-19 cases/deaths and 5G in the United States?" (April 22 2020)
- Dr Len Saputo, MD, and Francesco Garripoli: "Correlation between 5G networks and Covid 19 outbreaks" (Health Medicine, April 27 2020, 12 min.)
- Dr. Darrell Wolfe: "5G Connection With Dr. Magda Havas" (Doc of Detox, May 13 2020, 43 min.)
Coronavirus COVID-19 is associated with respiratory problems, pneumonia, heart problems, damage to kidneys, gasteroenterological problems and male infertility. COVID19 is much more serious for the elderly and those with additional conditions who need special protection. In addition, 'long COVID-19' post-viral effects can be devastating.
Some of the articles and videos listed here do not present full scientific evidence for their claims.
Others, such as Hardell, Havas, Heroux, Klinghardt, Kostoff, Moskowitz and Pall, present much more scientific evidence.
- Sarah Aminoff, Susan Foster, Kate Kheel: "Reflections and Recommendations on COVID-19, 5G, & Wireless Radiation" (What is 5G? info, April 14 2020)
- Jeanice Barcelo: “Is the “Coronavirus” Actually Microwave illness from 4G and 5G Radiation?” (Radiation Dangers, January 31, 2020)
- Piers Corbyn & Sandi Adams: "Lockdown, COVID-19, 5G, & (24 min.) Sandi Adams: Agenda 21 - Is There A Link?" (MrBrinners, April 23 2020, 58 min.)
- Dr Thomas Cowan MD: "Coronavirus" (March 18 2020. 10 min.) Interview (March 31 2020, 12 min.) Important Questions (April 2 2020, 87 min.)
- Dr Devra Davis: "5G, Wireless Radiation and Health: A Scientific and Policy Update" (TAUVOD, February 17 2020, 61 min.)
- Paul Raymond Doyon: “The Emperor’s New Virus: China, 5G, and the Wuhan Coronavirus” (EMF Refugee, February 23 2020) New Version (April 2020)
- BN Frank: “2nd Largest Insurance Firm, Swiss Re, Classifies 5G as a “High Impact” Liability Risk in Annual Risk Report” (Activist Post, December 3 2019)
- Prof. Yury Grigoriev: "Evidence for Effects on the Immune System Supplement 2012 Immune System and EMF RF" (Bioinitiative Report, Section 8, 2012)
- Hardell L et al.: “Appeals that matter or not on a moratorium on the deployment of the fifth generation, 5G, for microwave radiation” (Molecular and Clinical Oncology, 2020)
- Dr Magda Havas: "Corona Virus and 5G – is there a connection?" (March 21 2020)
- Dr Magda Havas: "Is there an association between covid-19 cases/deaths and 5G in the United States?" (April 22 2020)
- Medical doctors and psychotherapists from Germany: "We claim that there is a connection between mobile phone technology, weakness of immune system and the devastating Corona virus and call for a reduction of the RF burden" (AVAATE, April 22 2020)
- Prof. Paul Heroux: "5G and IoT: a Trojan horse" (Towards Better Health, February 12 2018)
- Klaus-Buchner.eu: "Doctors' letter against 5G" (TBH, trans. May 19 2020; German, May 4 2020)
- Russell Jacquet: "Is there a Link between 5G Internet Frequencies and the Corona Virus?" (Research Gate, March 22 2020)
- Timothy Jones: “Germany's 4G mobile network one of worst in Europe” (DW.com, December 12 2018)
- Dr Andrew Kauffman MD: "A Breakdown on Current Testing Procedures" (Secrets of Saturn, March 30 2020, 38 min.)
- Dr Klinghardt: “Corona interview” (Klinghardt Institute, March 9 2020, 45 min.)
- Dr Dietrich Klinghardt: “Corona 2020” (March 2020, Powerpoint)
- Dr Dietrich Klinghardt: Transcript (March 2020)
- Kostoff,R. et al.: "Adverse health effects of 5G mobile networking technology under real-life conditions” (Toxicology Letters, 2020)
- Jacques Lintermans and André Vander Vorst: "Effects of Electromagnetic Fields on Viral Infections" (TBH, May 20 2020)
- Maurizio Martucci: “Gunter Pauli, the Prime Minister Conte's adviser in Palazzo Chigi correlates 5G and Covid-19: now enough, we demand truth and a moratorium immediately!” (Oasisana, March 22 2020)
- Dr Jospeh Mercola: "Can EMF Make Us More Susceptible to Coronavirus Infection?" (Mercola, April 12 2020) Transcript
- Lorena Mongelli and Bruce Golding: "New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C" (New York Post, March 24 2020)
- Dr Joel M. Moskowitz: "Research on the Effects of Wireless Radiation Exposure on the Immune System" (March 18 2020)
- Dr ML Pall: "Argument for a 5G – COVID-19 Epidemic Causation Mechanism" (Electromagnetic Health, March 20 2020)
- Dr ML Pall: "5G radiation and the COVID-19 pandemic: Coincidence or causal relationship" (Center for Electrosmog Prevention, March 30 2020)
- Jon Rappoport: "5G and the China epidemic" (No More Fake News, February 28 2020)
- Angela Richards: "Urgent Press Release by Professor Buchner - 5G EME and the Corona virus. 5G as accelerant for the Corona pandemic: 5G Weakens the Immune System" (Change, March 24 2020)
- Shannon Rowan: "The Microwave Injured Masses – Canary Warnings About 5G And Covid-19" (ElectricSense, April 11 2020)
- Corina Schultz, Martijn Kregting: "Mobile mast attacks show industry needs to take public 5G concerns more seriously" (Telecompaper, April 16 2020)
- The Scientific Research Institute of Hygiene and Children’s Health in the Russian Ministry of Health and the Russian National Committee for Protection Against Non-ionizing Radiation (RusCNCIRP): "Restrict Screens, No Cell Phones And Minimize Wireless Radiation For Education During COVID-19 Quarantine" (TBH, March 28 2020)
- Srivastava Y et al.: “Non-chemical signatures of biological materials: Radio signals from Covid19?” (Electromagn Biol Med., 2020)
- Dr Anton Janse van Rensburg: "Is 5G going to make you sick? Is 5G linked to Coronavirus?" (Dr Anton, April 17 2020, 21 min.)
- Prof. Dr. Knut Wittkowski: "Is social distancing and lockdown the wrong approach?" (The Age of Spin, April 4 2020), 41 min.
- Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg: "Credible insights into the Coronavirus" (March 15 2020, 10 min.)
- Dr Robert O Young: "Coronavirus And Health" (Shaun Attwood, April 2 2020, 49 min.)
- Anon.: "Former Cell Phone Company Boss Blows Whistle on 5G Coronavirus" (UGETube, Gee Gee Tee, April 1 2020, 32 min.)
- Anon.: "Scientific Literature: The Neuro-Endocrine Immune System" (Physicians for Safe Technology, April 17 2020)
Demyelination, PMP22, Neurological Symptoms, Hearing loss and Guillain-Barré Syndrome: 'Long' COVID
Some reports associate the symptoms of COVID-19 and trial COVID-19 vaccines with demyelination, PMP22 effects and related neurological effects.
These neurological effects include neuropathological symptoms similar to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), Electrosensitivity, Encephalitis, Guillain‐Barré syndrome (GBS), Hearing loss, Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Transverse Myelitis.
These neurological effects can result in 'long' COVID-19. This includes prolonged fatigue, hearing loss and other neurological disturbances.
- Abu-Rumeilah S et al.: "Guillain–Barré syndrome spectrum associated with COVID-19: an up-to-date systematic review of 73 cases" (J Neurology, 2020)
- Alberti P et al.: "Guillain-Barré syndrome related to COVID-19 infection" (Neuroimmunology & Neuroinflammation, 2020)
- Anon.: "AstraZeneca's trial illnesses may not be due to COVID-19 shot, Oxford University says" (Reuters, September 16 2020)
- Anon.: "PARTICIPANT INFORMATION SHEET: COV002 Investigating a Vaccine Against COVID-19" (Oxford Vaccine Trial, September 11 2020)
- Megan Brooks: "First Reported US Case of Guillain-Barré Linked to COVID-19" (Medscape, June 24 2020)
- Caress JM et al.: "COVID‐19–associated Guillain‐Barré syndrome: The early pandemic experience" (Muscle and Nerve, 2020)
- Carfì A et al.: “Persistent Symptoms in Patients After Acute COVID-19” (JAMA, 2020)
- Degen C et al.: “Acute Profound Sensorineural Hearing Loss After COVID-19 Pneumonia” (Mayo Clin Proc., 2020)
- Ellul MA et al.: "Neurological associations of COVID-19" (Lancet Neurology, 2020)
- Garrigues E et al.: “Post-discharge persistent symptoms and health-related quality of life after hospitalization for COVID-19” (J Infect., 2020)
- Gupta A et al.: “Is COVID-19-related Guillain-Barré syndrome different?” (Brain Behav Immun. 2020)
- Haber P et al.: “Guillain-Barré syndrome following influenza vaccination” (JAMA, 2004)
- Kaseda ET et al.: “Post-traumatic stress disorder: a differential diagnostic consideration for COVID-19 survivors” (Clin Neuropsychol., 2020)
- Katie Heaney: "What We Know About Covid-19 Brain Fog" (The Cut, October 13 2020)
- Khalifa M et al.: "Guillain-Barré Syndrome Associated With Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Detection and Coronavirus Disease 2019 in a Child" (Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society, 2020)
- Koumpa FS et al.: “Sudden irreversible hearing loss post COVID-19” (BMJ Case Rep., 2020)
- Mustafa MWM: “Audiological profile of asymptomatic Covid-19 PCR-positive cases” (Am J Otolaryngol., 2020)
- Rahimi K: "Guillain-Barre syndrome during COVID-19 pandemic: an overview of the reports" (Neurolog Sci, 2020)
- Tiet MY et al.: "Guillain-Barré syndrome associated with COVID-19 infection: a case from the UK" BMJ Case Rep., 2020)
- Toscano G et al.: "Guillain–Barré Syndrome Associated with SARS-CoV-2" (NEJM, 2020)
- Townsend L et al.: “Persistent fatigue following SARS-CoV-2 infection is common and independent of severity of initial infection“ (medRxiv, 2020)
- Uranaka T et al.: "Expression of ACE2, TMPRSS2, and furin in mouse ear tissue" (bioRxiv 2020)
- Vellozzi C et al.: “Guillain-Barre syndrome, influenza, and influenza vaccination: the epidemiologic evidence” (Clin Infect Dis., 2014)
- Wan G et al.: “Transient auditory nerve demyelination as a new mechanism for hidden hearing loss” (Nat Commun., 2017)
- Zito A et al.: "COVID-19 and Guillain–Barré Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of Literature" (Frontiers Neurolog., 2020)
Origin of SARS-CoV-2: an Engineered Bioweapon? Claims for Compensation
The exact origin of the virus SARS-CoV-2 has not yet been established, although increasing evidence is pointing towards the Wuhan Level 4 laboratory. On February 17 2020 Chen Quanjiao, a researcher at Wuhan P4, allegedly claimed that Wan Yanyi, director general of the laboratory, was suspected of leaking the virus. By April 19 2020 29% of Americans thought it was genetically modified in a lab., and 43% zoonotic, according to Pew Research. The polybasic furin cleavagae site, PRRA, which is unique among such coronaviruses, gives SARS-CoV-2 a massive gain of function and was almost certainly inserted by teams such as the US and Chinese which have been making such insertions since 2006.
It is similar to SARS-CoV-1 and also has features of a bat virus, perhaps transmitted via pangolin. Wuhan then had large wet animal markets, such as Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market which was closed on January 1 2020, but allegedly did not sell bats. In May 2020 Chinese authorities admitted that the virus did not originate in the market. On December 31 2019, the day the Chinese announced the discovery of the virus after it appeared in Thailand and Taiwan raised concerns, the Chinese authorities started censoring news of the virus from search engines, deleting terms including “SARS variation, “Wuhan Seafood market” and “Wuhan Unknown Pneumonia.” On January 1 2020 8 doctors in Wuhan who warned about new virus were detained and condemned.A Global Times tweet on January 2 2020 stated: “Police in Central China’s Wuhan arrested 8 people spreading rumours about local outbreak of unidentifiable #pneumonia. Previous online posts said it was SARS.” On January 24 2020, officials in Beijing prevented the Wuhan Institute of Virology from sharing sample isolates with the University of Texas.
Although there have been allegations of increased ill health possibly related to COVID-19 from August 2019, the first known case of COVID-19 may have been on December 1 2019. This was not related to the Wuhan seafood market. SARS-CoV-2 has not been found in the wild. Its nearest relative is bat virus, RaTG13, collected from bats by Wuhan researchers in 2013, in Yunnan Province, about 1,000 miles away from Wuhan. RaTG13 was allegedly stored in Wuhan. It was not recorded in the scientific literature or in gene banks until January 23 2020, when Shi Zhengli and others from Wuhan published that RaTG13 was 96.2% similar to SARS-CoV-2.
However the bats viruses do not contain the same spike protein found in SARS-CoV-2 which enables it to infect humans. The spike protein in SARS-CoV-2 is unique and different from other coronavirus spike proteins. A section of spike protein nearly identical to that in SARS-CoV-2 was found in one our of 25 Malayan Pangolins. But the one infected Malayan Pangolin was captured outside of China, far from Yunnan, the only source of RaTG13 apart from Wuhan, and this Pangolin virus is seems rare. "It is highly improbable that an extremely rare virus from an isolated area in Yunnan infected and mutated inside pangolins that were caught outside of China", according to Leu, making it "unlikely that this recombination of two viruses happened naturally in the wild. The theory that these two viruses combined naturally ... has zero evidence."
In fact SARS-CoV-2 may not be a new virus but the same as BtCoV/4991 which is already listed in the database and published literature in 2013. When the Wuhan lab resequenced the mineshaft sample following the COVID-19 outbreak, they simply renamed BtCoV/4991, which is 98.7% identical with SARS-CoV-2 for nucleotides and the 370 base pairs in the sections of sequencing recorded, but did not refer to the existing BtCoV/4991. Viruses in the mine had killed some miners.
On December 6 2019, 5 days after a man linked to Wuhan’s seafood market presented pneumonia-like symptoms, his wife contracted it, suggesting human to human transmission.
One feature, the furin cleavage of the spike protein, is more similar to Ebola and HIV than SARS. This addition increases 'gain of function' or the rapid transmission of the virus. However, of four inserts, two are found in bats and one is a small difference (6 AA). It could perhaps arise by natural mutation but this is unknown at present. In 2015 scientists warned of the dangers from engineered bat viruses, as already created at Wuhan P4, with pandemic potential. The polybasic furin cleavagae site, PRRA, is unique among such coronaviruses. It gives SARS-CoV-2 a massive gain of function or increased infectivity. The PRRA sequence is not present in the bat RaTG13 nor in pangolin coronaviruses. It was almost certainly inserted by teams such as the US and Chinese which have previously made such insertions. In 2006 a U.S. team inserted RRSRR into the spike protein of SARS-CoV and in 2009 another U.S. group inserted four such RRSRR into SARS-CoV. In October 2019 in Beijing a polybasic furin cleavage site was inserted in SARS-CoV in a chicken coronavirus. So advanced is genetic modification of viruses that another team took only a week to resurrect a virus from receipt of synthetic DNA fragments.
It has been noted that some U.S. scientists were anxious to deny the evidence that SARS-CoV-2, with its polybasic furin cleavage site giving it massive gain of function with regard to receptors like ACE2 and CD147, was engineered with this insertion which is not found zoonotically. The withdrawal was forced of a paper suggesting that this was an unusual insertion. Scientists allegedly denying the evidence included Kristian Andersen and Michael Osterholm, according to Chris Martenson. Other scientists, such as Shing Hei Zhan et al., 2020, consider that human engineering of this insertion is a possibility. One factor in such denials may be the U.S. Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 which states: “Whoever knowingly develops, produces, stockpiles, transfers, acquires, retains, or possesses any biological agent, toxin, or delivery system for use as a weapon, or knowingly assists a foreign state or any organization to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for life or any term of years, or both."
It the virus leaked from the Wuhan level 4 laboratory before the case recorded on December 1 2019, then the reduced cellphone traffic at and near the laboratory in October 2019 may be relevant. It was reported that there was no device traffic within the facility October 7-24 and October 14 -19 there was no device activity in the area around the laboratory.
The virus was first identified, with a case reported on December 31 2019, in Wuhan, China, which has a level 4 facility for this type of virus and for bioweapons work. Another level 4 facility, in Pirbright, England, took out a patent on an animal and bird coronavirus, and was reportedly financially sponsored by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Another level 4 facility, also mentioned in some reports, is at Winnipeg in Canada, where reportedly some Chinese scientists once worked and from which a shipment of viruses was allegedly exported to China in March 2019, although the significance of these events was disputed.
On October 18 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, hosted Event 201, a pandemic coronavirus exercise in New York, NY. Following the Washington Times' article on January 24 2020, they stated that they modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic and that "We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people". On the same day the Pirbright Institute stated that their coronavirus research was on animals and birds.
On February 18 2010 Bill Gates in a TED show at Long Beach, California, allegedly talked about a 10-15% population reduction (c.1 billion people) through global vaccination, health care, etc., while Bill Gates co-founded CEPI and the Gates Foundation with GAVI through Agenda ID2020 is allegedly developing an electronic chip to go with vaccinations.
On January 24 2020 the Washington Times' article "Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program, possible link to coronavirus" allegedly stated:
“The deadly animal virus epidemic spreading globally may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, according to an Israeli biological warfare expert [Dany Shoham] … China in the past has denied having any offensive biological weapons. The State Department, in a report last year, said it suspects China has engaged in covert biological warfare work … He identified the secure Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory at the institute as engaged in research on the Ebola, Nipah, and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever viruses. The Wuhan virology institute is under the Chinese Academy of Sciences. But certain laboratories within it “have linkage with the PLA or BW-related elements within the Chinese defense establishment,” he said.”
It has been stated: "While SARS viruses have escaped from a Beijing lab on at least four occasions, no such event has been documented in Wuhan" (Kasprak, April 1 2020), but evidence emerging in April 2020 suggested that Huang Yanling, a graduate researcher working at Wuhan 4 Lab, may have been the first case of COVID19. It has been alleged that China admitted COVID-19 on December 31 2019 only after the first overseas case was detected in Thailand. The latter was confirmed as COVID-19 on January 13 2020 after China released the genetic sequence of COVID-19 on January 12 2020. Dr Li Wenliang, the original whistleblower in Wuhan, died from COVID-19 on February 6 2020. By then the Chinese Communist Party had arrested eight doctors for 'spreading rumor and destabilizing society'. A powerful speech of February 6 2020 by Anastasia Lin available on YouTube helped many realise how the CCP had tried to hide COVID-19 at first. On February 4 2020 it was reported that Frank Plummer, the Canadian scientist who was a key figure in research on the origin of COVID-19, had died mysteriously in Kenya.
Several media investigations at the start of April 2020 suggested that the evidence now suggests that SARS-CoV-2 began in Wuhan P4 Lab, where the first person infected was a graduate researcher. Zheng-Li Shi researched into synthetic viruses, and SARS-CoV-2 seems to have four spliced inserts which give it its greater transmission than SARS-CoV-1. Zheng-Li Shi was behind the paper in Nature of 2013 showing the first 'Isolation and Characterization of a Bat SARS-like Coronavirus That Uses the ACE2 Receptor', the key element of SARS-CoV-2. In 2015 her team published 'A SARS-like Cluster of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential for Human Emergence'. This showed for the first time how a SARS virus affecting lungs with no known cure could be spliced to make it to cross species.
The seafood market in Wuhan did not sell bats, so the mutation unlikely occurred there. The market may simply have been a transmission point or the selling place for diseased animals no longer required at the Wuhan Institute of Virology ten miles away. Cao Bin, a doctor at the Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital, highlighted research showing that 13 of the first 41 patients diagnosed with COVID-19 had not had any contact with the market.
It has been alleged that Danielle Anderson and Peng Zhou collaborated on research into bat coronavirus at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The U.S. provided funding of $7.4 million for this research in two phases, firstly on bat coronavirus and secondly on gain-of-function.
The first $3.7 million 5-year project ran from 2014 to 2019. It was to collect and study bat coronaviruses. The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. The bats were collected from Yunnan, and the bats from Yunnan caves have been linked with the bat virus element in SARS-CoV-2. A ‘‘Sensitive but Unclassified’’ cable, dated January 19, 2018, obtained by The Washington Post, revealed that US embassy scientists and diplomats in Beijing visited the laboratory and sent warnings back to Washington about inadequate safety practices and management weaknesses as it conducted research on coronaviruses from bats. It stated: “During interactions with scientists at the WIV laboratory, they noted the new lab has a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory.”
Under the second program, the U.S. provided a $3.7 million grant from the National Institutes of Health in 2019 ("Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence" - see Deigin), with the backing of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, led by Dr. Fauci. It was for six years until 2025 to fund research and scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for much-criticized work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses. The project was run by EcoHealth Alliance, under Peter Daszak. NIH canceled the project on April 24 2020, according to Politico. The project proposal states: "We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments and analysis of receptor binding to test the hypothesis that % divergence thresholds in S protein sequences predict spillover potential."
On February 6 2020 South China University of Technology researchers published a study that concluded “the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan. Safety level may need to be reinforced in high-risk biohazards laboratories”, although the author, Botao Xiano, soon withdrew it.
By late April 2020 it was becoming clear that
"SARS-CoV-2 appears to be a bioengineered bat coronavirus— which was initially benign and non-transmittable to humans. Zhengli then genetically modified the virus to integrate spike proteins that allows the virus to enter human cells by attaching to ACE-2 receptors. That was the first modification. The second modification was to integrate an envelope protein from HIV called GP141, which tends to impair the immune system. A third modification appears to involve nanotechnology to make the virus light enough to remain airborne for a long time, apparently giving it a range of up to 27 feet." (Mercola, April 26 2020)
There is a problem over RaTG13, the supposed bat virus. The RaTG13 element gives SARS-CoV-2 its massive ability to infect humans. In her Nature article of January 22 2020, Zheng-Li Shi et al. claimed that SARS-CoV-2 "is 96% identical at the whole-genome level to a bat coronavirus" called RaTG13 and they could find "no evidence for recombination events was detected in the genome of 2019-nCoV". The article stated that RaTG13 was discovered in Yunnan province, China, in 2013, but, according to Nerd Has Power, Shi allegedly admitted that she does not have a physical copy of this RaTG13 virus or any physical proof for the existence of the RaTG13 virus. She only has its sequence information, a string of letters with A, T, G, and C, which could have been typed by anyone and then uploaded onto the public virus database. Her Nature paper of 2013 listed two bat coronaviruses, Rs3367 and SHC014, not RaTG13. RaTG13 was first published on January 22 2020 by Shi, but apparently with no substantiated physical record of its existence. This evidence supports the supposition that SARS-CoV-2 was a human genetically engineered virus or bioweapon, not a zoonotic virus so far found in nature.
Zheng-Li Shi's publications showed that from 2010 she engineered a bat virus to infect humans, confirming that SARS was genetically modified to attack humans through ACE2 receptors. SARS is thus a bio-engineered warfare weapon which the University of North Carolina and an Australian laboratory "were trying to make even more dangerous with the gain-of-function and the HIV" (Boyle, April 26 2020).
Dr Shi, the director of the Centre for Emerging Infectious Diseases at the Chinese Academy of Sciences’ Wuhan Institute of Virology, spent time in Australia as a visiting scientist for three months from February 22 to May 21, 2006, where she worked at the CSIRO’s top-level Australian Animal Health Laboratory (Markson, May 4 2020). An archived and translated biography on the Wuhan Institute of Virology website states that she was working with the SARS virus. It states: “The SARS virus antibodies and genes were tested in the State Key Laboratory of Virology in Wuhan and the Animal Health Research Laboratory in Geelong, Australia.” Dr Shi’s protégé, Peng Zhou — now the head of the Bat Virus Infection and Immunity Project at the Wuhan Institute of Virology — spent three years at the bio-containment facility Australian Animal Health Laboratory between 2011 and 2014. He was sent by China to complete his doctorate at the CSIRO from 2009-2010. During this time, Dr Zhou arranged for wild-caught bats to be transported alive by air from Queensland to the lab in Victoria where they were euthanised for dissection and studied for deadly viruses. Dr Linfa Wang, while an Honorary Professor of the Wuhan Institute of Virology between 2005 and 2011, also worked in the CSIRO Office of the Chief Executive Science Leader in Virology between 2008 and 2011.
In 2015, according to Dr Peter R Breggin: "American researchers and Chinese Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers collaborated to transform an animal coronavirus into one that can attack humans. Scientists from prestigious American universities and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) worked directly with the two coauthor researchers from Wuhan Institute of Virology, Xing-Yi Ge and Zhengli-Li Shi. Funding was provided by the Chinese and US governments. The team succeeded in modifying a bat coronavirus to make it capable of infecting humans."
Zheng-Li Shi’s group was creating chimeric constructs as far back as 2007 and as recently as 2017, when they created a whole of 8 new chimeric coronaviruses with various RBMs. The Wuhan NIH grant of 2019 included: "Aim 3. In vitro and in vivo characterization of SARSr-CoV spillover risk, coupled with spatial and phylogenetic analyses to identify the regions and viruses of public health concern. We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments and analysis of receptor binding to test the hypothesis that % divergence thresholds in S protein sequences predict spillover potential."
Dr. Charles Lieber, chairman of the Harvard department of chemistry and a nanoscience expert, was allegedly paid $50,000 a month from 2012 to 2017 to help establish and oversee the the Wuhan University of Technology-Harvard Joint Nano Key Laboratory. In fact before 2015 (Menachery VD ... Zhengli, et al., 2015) the University of North Carolina was investigating gain-of function with the full-length and chimeric SHC014 recombinant viruses, until it was paused and the restarted by the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). The University of North Carolina was doing a second gain-of-function research projects under Dr. [Yoshihiro] Kawaoka from the University of Wisconsin, who had allegedly resurrected the Spanish flu virus for the Pentagon. Although the NIH halted funding of this kind of gain-of-function research on lethal pathogens in 2014, it reauthorized it in December 2017. It was also allegedly funded by the NIAID under Dr. Fauci.
The University of North Carolina article allegedly said it was dealing with synthetic molecules. Synthetic molecules were specifically criminalized in the US Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 drafted by Prof. Francis Boyle. The law provides for life imprisonment for "all the scientists involved at the University of North Carolina and everyone who funded this project, knowing that it was existentially dangerous — and that includes Fauci and [people at] the NIH … UNC, Food and Drug Administration … the Dana Harvard Cancer Institute at Harvard … the World Health Organization …” The whole synthetic biology movement was allegedly set up and funded by the Pentagon's DARPA (Boyle, April 26 2020).
Professor Richard Ebright was reported as saying: “… bat coronaviruses at Wuhan [Center for Disease Control] and Wuhan Institute of Virology routinely were collected and studied at BSL-2 (Biosecurity Level 2), which provides only minimal protections against infection of lab workers. Virus collection, culture, isolation, or animal infection at BSL-2 with a virus having the transmission characteristics of the outbreak virus would pose substantial risk of infection of a lab worker, and from the lab worker, the public.”
Other reports allegedly state: "A safety breach at a Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention lab is believed to have caused four suspected SARS cases, including one death, in Beijing in 2004. A similar accident caused 65 lab workers of Lanzhou Veterinary Research Institute to be infected with brucellosis in December 2019 … In January 2020, a renowned Chinese scientist, Li Ning, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for selling experimental animals to local markets.”
The Chinese Communist Party has been accused of covering up the virus at first. Josephine Ma, news editor of the South China Morning Post said her government covered up more than 200 cases of coronavirus in 2019, delaying global warnings and allowing the spread of the virus to leak into other countries. The Chinese Communist Party was helped in its cover-up allegedly by Facebook which censored and removed an article by Steve Mosher in the New York Post on February 22 2020, which questioned the zoonotic theory. Facebook unblocked this article Facebook’s “fact checker,” Danielle E. Anderson, was revealed as previously a paid researcher at the Wuhan laboratory.
According to Robert F Kennedy Jr, US researchers were producing super viral forms at labs like Fort Detrick and Wuhan, which are not only vaccine labs but also military labs, so that they may be able to weaponize the viruses. "Those experiments were going on in the United States until 2014. They were Dr. Anthony Fauci's projects. President Obama ordered that to stop because they had a lot of lab escape problems in 2014 from three different labs. Instead of stopping as he was ordered, Fauci moved those operations to the Wuhan lab in China and continued to do those experiments right up until the time that the coronavirus [pandemic occurred]. In fact, [infectious disease expert] Ian Lipkin was doing those experiments over there when [COVID-19] exploded. When President Trump came in, Obama had an office in the White House for pandemic defense, for pandemic security. They were involved in funding [coronavirus research projects in Wuhan] through Fauci. President Trump ended all funding for that office September 20, 2019. So that was the last paycheck any of those scientists got. On September 30 , a whole lot of scientists were laid off in Wuhan. October 1 is when the first case of [COVID-19 was reported]. So, it's suspicious because it looks like there's a possibility — and I'm speculating here; I want to make that clear — but there's a possibility that somebody who lost their job in that lab ... could have released the virus. Because, immediately, it created an instantaneous market for people with that particular skillset, which is to study how to make a coronavirus vaccine. So, you could go from unemployed to highly employed almost overnight if you released one of those microorganisms they were creating in that lab."
In early 2018 Jamison Fouss and Rick Switzer from the U.S. Beijing embassy visited the Wuhan Institute of Virology and warned Washington that there were serious safety violations in the lab’s handling of bat coronaviruses. The officials were concerned that inadequately trained staff and lax security procedures at the lab, jointly funded by the Chinese and U.S., posed a serious risk of unleashing a “new SARS-like pandemic.” In 2004 there were two serious accidents at the high-security Beijing Virology lab, infecting two researchers with the dangerous SARS virus.
Kennedy also allegedly stated that "Redfield, Birx & Fauci lead the White House #coronavirus task force. In 1992, two military investigators charged Redfield & Birx with engaging in ‘a systematic pattern of data manipulation, inappropriate statistical analyses & misleading data presentation in an apparent attempt to promote the usefulness of the GP160 AIDS vaccine.’"
It has been claimed that US involvement in bioweapons is not new. The bioterrorists anthrax attacks post-9/11 2001 which were used to help justify the Iraq invasion were carried out not by Arab terrorists but allegedly "by a yet unidentified cabal who deployed weaponized spores from the U.S. military biowarfare lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland."
Claims for financial compensation running into billions and trillions of dollars have been made in the USA, India and elsewhere against the Chinese Communist Party which at first covered up the incidence of COVID19 in Wuhan and thus allowed its spread around the rest of China and the world. Some critics have also claimed that the World Health Organization should have been much more proactive in insisting that the CCP should cooperate in dealing with the outbreak in the crucial initial stages.
- Ken Alibek: "War In Iraq: Weapons of Mass Destruction" (Washington Post, March 31 2003)
- Anon.: "An American chemist is suspected of illegal dealings with China" (Economist, February 1 2020)
- Anon.: "Facts about Covid-19" (Swiss Policy Research, July 22 2020)
- Anon.: "Covid, il professor Tritto: "Il virus è una chimera creata in laboratorio"" (TGCom24, July 23 2020)
- Anon: "Andrew Kimbrell on the Origins of COVID-19" (Corporate Crime Reporter, August 11 2020)
- George Arbuthnott, Jonathan Calvert and Philip Sherwell: "Revealed: Seven year coronavirus trail from mine deaths to a Wuhan lab" (Sunday Times, July 4 2020)
- James T Areddy: "China Rules Out Animal Market and Lab as Coronavirus Origin" (The Wall Street Journal, May 26 2020)
- Bret Baier, Gillian Turner, Adam Shaw: "US officials confirm full-scale investigation of whether coronavirus escaped from Wuhan lab" (Fox News, April 17 2020)
- Ian Birrell: "Where IS the Wuhan virus researcher who was named as Patient Zero? And why WERE road blocks placed around the lab where she worked last October? Top US body asks explosive questions on the origin of coronavirus" (Mail on Sunday, August 22 2020)
- Bild: "China owes Germany $162 billion in 'coronavirus damages': report" (Tribune, April 21 2020)
- Ian Birrell: "Beijing now admits that coronavirus DIDN'T start in Wuhan's market" (Daily Mail, May 31 2020)
- Andrew Bolt: "Evidence mounts COVID-19 came from a lab in Wuhan" (Sky News, April 6 2020, 3 min.)
- Robert Boxell: "The blame game: the origins of Covid-19 and the anatomy of a fake news story" (South China Morning Post, April 4 2020)
- Peter R Breggin: "2015 Scientific Paper Proves US & Chinese Scientists Collaborated to Create Coronavirus that Can Infect Humans" (April 15 2020)
- Declan Butler: "Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research" (Nature, 2015)
- Zachary Cohen, Jim Sciutto, Alex Marquardt and Evan Perez: "US intelligence agencies started tracking coronavirus outbreak in China as early as November" (CNN, April 9 2020)
- Zachary Cohen, Alex Marquardt, Kylie Atwood and Jim Acosta: "Trump contradicts US intel community by claiming he's seen evidence coronavirus originated in Chinese lab" (CNN, May 1 20220)
- Collins FS: "NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research" (National Institutes of Health, December 17 2017)
- Christy Cooney: "SPEAKING OUT: Chinese virologist who fled to US after coronavirus cover-up claims vows to publish evidence PROVING virus is manmade" (Sun, September 11 2020)
- Yuri Deigin: "Lab-Made? SARS-CoV-2 Genealogy Through the Lens of Gain-of-Function Research" (Medium, April 22 2020)
- Sam Dorman: "Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19" (Fox News, September 15 2020)
- Tyler Durden: "Explosive Report: Wuhan Biolab Captured Bats From Caves Traced To COVID-19 Outbreak, Had US Funding" (ZeroHedge, April 12 2020)
- Tyler Durden: "Facebook Censors Tucker Carlson's Interview With "Rogue" Chinese Scientist" (Zero Hedge, September 16 2020)
- Debi Edward: "Why we might never know the source of Covid-19" (ITV News, April 10 2020)
- Ben Ferguson Show: "Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program" (WREC, January 24 2020)
- Fioranelli M et al: "5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells" (J Bio Homeostasis Reg., 2020) Bik E (July 23 2020)
- Lucy Fisher: "Britons want China to face inquiry over coronavirus outbreak" (Times of London, April 20 2020)
- Nectar Gan, Caitlin Hu and Ivan Watson: "Beijing tightens grip over coronavirus research, amid US-China row on virus origin" (CNN, April 16 2020)
- Bill Gardner: "Exclusive: Coronavirus began 'as an accident' in Chinese lab, says former MI6 boss: Sir Richard Dearlove tells Telegraph's Planet Normal podcast that new scientific report suggests key elements of the virus were 'inserted'" (Telegraph, June 3 2020)
- Ge X-L et al.: "Isolation and Characterization of a Bat SARS-like Coronavirus That Uses the ACE2 Receptor" (Nature, 2013)
- Bill Gertz: "Coronavirus may have originated in lab linked to China's biowarfare program" (Washington Times, January 26 2020)
- "Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program, possible link to coronavirus" (Washington Times, January 24 2020; link to posting later removed by the Washington Times)
- W. Wayt Gibbs, Steve Mirsky: "COVID-19: The Need for Secure Labs--and Their Risks" (Scientific American, April 3, 2020)
- Glen Greenwald: "Vital unresolved anthrax questions and ABC News" (Salon, August 1 2008)
- Fred Guterl: "Dr. Fauci backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with millions of U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research" (Newsweek, April 28 2020)
- Katie Harris: "Shock pictures emerge from inside secretive Wuhan laboratory as Trump opens investigation" (Express, April 19 2020)
- Sam Husseini: "The Long History of Accidental Laboratory Releases of Potential Pandemic Pathogens Is Being Ignored In the COVID-19 Media Coverage" (Independent Science News, May 5 2020)
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security: "Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise" (January 24 2020)
- International Center for Technology Assessment: "Statement on the origin of the covid 19 virus and policy recommendations and action steps to halt dangerous research on potential pandemic viruses" (July 2020)
- Elsa Kania and Wilson VornDick: "Weaponizing Biotech – China’s War for Biological Dominance" (GreatGameIndia, January 25 2020) ("Weaponizing Biotech: How China’s Military Is Preparing for a ‘New Domain of Warfare’" DefenseOne, August 14 2019)
- Alex Kasprak: "The Origins and Scientific Failings of the COVID-19 ‘Bioweapon’ Conspiracy Theory" (Snopes, April 1 2020)
- Peter Koenig: "Coronavirus – The Aftermath. A Coming Mega-Depression…" (Global Research, April 9 2020)
- Kuo L et al.: "Retargeting of Coronavirus by Substitution of the Spike Glycoprotein Ectodomain: Crossing the Host Cell Species Barrier" (J Virol., 2000)
- Jonathan Latham and Allison Wilson: "The Case Is Building That COVID-19 Had a Lab Origin" (Independent Science News, June 2 2020)
- Jonathan Latham: "Engineered COVID-19-Infected Mouse Bites Researcher Amid ‘Explosion’ of Risky Coronavirus Research" (Counter Punch, August 17 2020)
- Lauer-Daszak Transcript (April 2020)
- Jason Lemon: "Scientists shouldn't rule out Lab as Source of Coronavirus, New Study Says" (Newsweek, May 17 2020)
- Rafi Letzter: "The coronavirus didn't really start at that Wuhan 'wet market'" (Live Science, May 28 2020)
- André Leu: "COVID-19: A Leaked Virus Jointly Created by US and China?" (Dr J Mercola, May 26 2020)
- Kevin Loria: "Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans" (Business Insider, September 25 2016)
- Lucas S: "Edward Hooper: 'The River: A Journey Back to the Source of HIV and AIDS'" (review) (BMJ, 2000)
- Sharri Markson: "Coronavirus NSW: Dossier lays out case against China bat virus program" (Daily Telegraph, May 4 2020)
- Jonathan Matthews: "COVID-19: A wake-up call for biosafety" (GMWatch, April 13 2020)
- Kelen McBreen: “Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation & others predicted up to 65 million deaths via coronavirus – in simulation ran 3 months ago!” (InfoWars, January 23, 24 2020)
- Menachery VD et al.: "A SARS-like Cluster of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential for Human Emergence" (Nature Medicine, 2015)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Bioweapons Expert Speaks Out About Novel Coronavirus" (Mercola, March 22 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Is the Wuhan Coronavirus a Form of Biowarfare?: A Special Interview With Francis Boyle" (transcript, March 22 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "SARS-CoV-2 — A Biological Warfare Weapon?" (April 26 3030) "ARS-CoV-2: A Possible Form of Biological Warfare A Special Interview With Dr. Francis Boyle" (Transcript)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Possible Challenges in Coronavirus Vaccine Development: A Special Interview With Robert F. Kennedy Jr." (May 10 2020) Video (May 8 2020, 24 min).
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Why Is Protecting COVID-19 Origin Narrative so Important?" (May 24 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Why Was Wuhan Lab Locked Down When Outbreak Began?" (May 30 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "New Report Claims to Shed Light on SARS-CoV-2 Origin" (September 27 2020)
- Dr Chris Martenson: "Coronavirus: Are Our Scientists Lying To Us?" (Peak Prosperity, May 4 2020, 46 min.)
- Karishma Mehrotra: "Study suggests COVID-19 may have hit Wuhan last August" (Indian Express, June 10 2020)
- Prof. L Montagnier: "COVID-19 caused by a vaccine experiment gone bad" (April 18 2020, 37 min.)
- Steven W. Mosher: "Don’t buy China’s story: The coronavirus may have leaked from a lab" (New York Post, February 22 2020)
- Steven W. Mosher: "Was the coronavirus created by Chinese scientist who tried to cover her tracks — and failed?" (Population Research Institute, May 19 2020)
- Steven Mosher: "Renowned European scientist: COVID-19 was engineered in China lab, effective vaccine ‘unlikely’" (LifeSite, August 10 2020)
- GS Mudur: "Virus backlash stings science" (Telegraph India, February 17 2020)
- Meryl Nass: "Why are some of the US' top scientists making a specious argument about the natural origin of SARS-CoV-2?" (Anthrax Vaccine, April 2 2020)
- Richard E. Neustadt; Harvey V. Fineberg: "The Swine Flu Affair: Decision-Making on a Slippery Disease" (1978)
- Andrew Nikiforuk: "How China’s Fails, Lies and Secrecy Ignited a Pandemic Explosion" (The Tyee, April 2 2020)
- Tyler Olson: "US, Canada have funded Chinese lab eyed as likely source of coronavirus outbreak" (Fox News, April 16 2020)
- Glen Owen: "Did coronavirus leak from a research lab in Wuhan? Startling new theory is 'no longer being discounted' amid claims staff 'got infected after being sprayed with blood'" (Mail on Sunday, April 5 2020)
- Glen Owen: "Wuhan lab was performing coronavirus experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated - with a £3m grant from the US" (Daily Mail, April 12 2020)
- Sarah Owermohle: "Trump cuts U.S. research on bat-human virus transmission over China ties" (Politico, April 27 2020)
- Karen Pauls, Jeff Yates: "Online claims that Chinese scientists stole coronavirus from Winnipeg lab have 'no factual basis'" (CBC, January 27 2020)
- Karen Pauls and Emily Brass: "Renowned Canadian scientist Frank Plummer dies in Kenya, where he led HIV breakthroughs" (CBC News, February 4 2020)
- Karen Pauls: "Canadian scientist sent deadly viruses to Wuhan lab months before RCMP asked to investigate" (CBC News, June 14 2020)
- Elena Pavlovska: "Norwegian scientist says COVID-19 was manufactured, claim backed by ex-British intel head" (New Europe, June 8 2020)
- The Pirbright Institute: "Pirbright’s livestock coronavirus research – your questions answered" (January 24 2020)
- Joshua Philipp: "The first documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus(Coronavirus)" (The Epoch Times, April 7 2020, 55 min.)
- Joshua Philipp: "Who Fact Checks the ‘Fact Checkers’ On the Origin of the CCP Virus (Coronavirus)?" (Epoch Times, April 17 2020)
- Zhuang Pinghui: "China’s ‘bat woman’ at centre of coronavirus theories says her work helped identify new strain fast" (SCMP, May 27 2020)
- Pradhan P et al.: “Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag” (bioRxiv, January 31 2020, withdrawn February 2 2020)
- Ren W et al.: "Difference in Receptor Usage between Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) Coronavirus and SARS-Like Coronavirus of Bat Origin" (J Virol., 2007)
- Claire Robinson: "Evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is genetically engineered" (GMWatch, May 12 2020)
- Claire Robinson: "Lab escape theory of SARS-CoV-2 origin gaining scientific support" (GMWatch, May 28 2020)
- Josh Rogin: "State Department cables warned of safety issues at Wuhan lab studying bat coronaviruses" (Washington Post, April 14 2020)
- David E Sanger: "Pompeo Ties Coronavirus to China Lab, Despite Spy Agencies’ Uncertainty" (New York Times, May 3 2020)
- Philip Sherwell and Josh Glancy: "Coronavirus: curse of the ‘Bat Woman’ — what went on in Wuhan lab?" (Times of London, April 19 2020)
- Sky News: "SPECIAL REPORT: China's deadly coronavirus cover-up" (Sky News, April 5 2020, 25 min.)
- Sky News Australia: "Chinese lab experimented on 'highly pathogenic viruses' days before COVID-19 outbreak" (May 31 2020, 19 min.)
- Sky News Australia: "How can WHO ‘ever be trusted’ again after COVID-19 ‘disinformation" (May 31 2020, 4 min.)
- Oli Smith: "China furious as leading German newspaper writes out £130BN bill for 'coronavirus damages'" (Express, April 21 2020)
- Joseph Tritto: "Cina Covid-19: La chimera che ha cambiato il mondo" [China Covid-19: The chimera that changed the world] (2020, ISBN: 9788868798901)
- Nick Whigham: "Aussie vaccine scientist says coronavirus lab theory can't be ruled out" (Yahoo News Australia, May 25 2020)
- Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao: "The possible origins of 2019-nCoV coronavirus" (Researchgate, February 6 2020)
- Yan L-M et al.: "Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route" (Zenodo, September 14 2020)
- Yount B et al.: "Systematic Assembly of a Full-Length Infectious cDNA of Mouse Hepatitis Virus Strain A59" (J Virol., 2002)
- Zhan SH et al.: "SARS-CoV-2 is well adapted for humans. What does this mean for re-emergence?" (BioRiv, 2020)
- Anon.: "Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It" (GreatGameIndia, January 26 2020)
- Anon.: "Frank Plummer – Canadian Scientist Key To Coronavirus Investigation Assassinated In Africa?" (GreatGameIndia, February 6 2020)
- Anon.: "Deadly coronavirus may not have originated in Wuhan seafood market, Chinese scientists say" (South China Morning Post, February 24 2020, 1 min.)
- Anon: "Birx + Redfield Lied about HIV Vaccine: Can they be trusted with COVID?"
- Anon.: "RaTG13 – the undeniable evidence that the Wuhan coronavirus is man-made" (Nerd Has Power, May 2 2020)
- 5G Awareness: "5G / Coronavirus Briefing 11 April 2020" (5G Awareness, April 11 2020)
The WHO, Bill Gates, Totalitarian ID, Infertility Vaccinations, Population Reduction and Bioweapons
By summer 2020 11 different strains of SARS-CoV-2 had been identified. The A2a genetic line in Europe and the B1 genetic line in North America are more contagious than the 0 strain originating in Wuhan. Therefore a multivalent vaccine can likely be effective on up to 4-5 strains at most and thus limited to 70-75% of the world population.
- Almosara J: "Biotechnology: Genetically Engineered Pathogens" (USAF, 2010)
- Anon.: "Bill Gates Talks About Vaccines to Reduce World Population" (Engineering Evil, March 30 2014)
- Anon.: "Tetanus vaccine may be laced with anti-fertility drug. International / developing countries" (Vaccine Weekly, 1995)
- Anon.: "Bill Gates Foundation and the Covid-19 Vaccine Network Scandal" (Before It's News, April 20 2020)
- Anon.: "Covid-19: Bill Gates and the UK Vaccine Network Scandal" (Zed Phoenix, April 20 2020, 14 min.)
- Children’s Health Defense Team: "The Dengvaxia Disaster Was Twenty Years in the Making—What Will Happen With a Rushed COVID-19 Vaccine?" (Children’s Health Defense, April 23 2020)
- "Civil Society Calls For Protection Of WHO From Undue Influence" (January 27 2017)
- Clover Chronicle: "Robert F. Kennedy Jr: Bill Gates Is Obsessed With Vaccines And ‘Seems Fueled By A Messianic Conviction’ That He Is Destined To ‘Save The World With Technology And A God-like Willingness To Experiment On The Lives Of Lesser Humans’" (Clover Chroncile, April 9 2020)
- Deborah Cohen and Philip Carter in: "WHO and the pandemic flu “conspiracies” – The BMJ and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism report that was covered up" (Engineering Evil, February 10 2014)
- Cohen D et al.: "WHO and the pandemic flu “conspiracies”" (BMJ, 2010)
- Corbett: "Who is Bill Gates?" (Corbett Report, May 1 2020) Part One: How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health (23 min.). Part Two: Bill Gates’ Plan to Vaccinate the World (28 min.). Part Three: Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid (36 min.)
- Iain Davis: "Coronavirus Lockdown and What You Are Not Being Told – Part 1" (Off-guardian, April 17 2020)
- Dirnhofer S et al.: "Functional and immunological relevance of the COOH-terminal extension of human chorionic gonadotropin beta: implications for the WHO birth control vaccine" (FASEB, 1993)
- Bill Gates: "Bill Gates: Here’s how to make up for lost time on covid-19" (Washington Post, April 1 2020)
- James Griffiths: "The coronavirus crisis is raising questions over China's relationship with the World Health Organization" (CNN, February 17 2020)
- Natalie Huet and Carmen Paun: "Meet the world’s most powerful doctor: Bill Gates. The software mogul’s sway over the World Health Organization spurs criticism about misplaced priorities and undue influence" (Politico, April 15 2017)
- Naomi Klein: "SCREEN NEW DEAL: Under Cover of Mass Death, Andrew Cuomo Calls in the Billionaires to Build a High-Tech Dystopia" (The Intercept, May 8 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "How the Oil Industry Conquered Medicine, Finance and Agriculture" (January 16 2016)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Can You Trust the WHO With COVID-19 Pandemic Response?" (Mercola, April 14 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Bill Gates, ID2020 and Vaccine Microchips" (Mercola, April 20 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Bill Gates — Most Dangerous Philanthropist in Modern History?" (April 21 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Possible Challenges in Coronavirus Vaccine Development: A Special Interview With Robert F. Kennedy Jr." (May 10 2020) Video (May 8 2020, 24 min).
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Rockefeller Foundation's Plan to Track Americans" (May 13 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "'Plandemic' Documentary" (May 20 2020, 26 min.)
- News Wire: "UN Forced to Admit Gates-funded Vaccine is Causing Polio Outbreak in Africa" (21st Century Wire, September 4 2020)
- Oller JW et al.: "HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World" (Open Access Journal Library, 2017)
- "Open letter regarding the Gates Foundation application for official [WHO] relations" (January 26 2017)
- Jon Rappoport: "“Depopulation Vaccine” in Kenya and Beyond" (Global Research, November 11 2014)
- Spiro Skouras: "Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance" (April 6 2020, 41 min.)
- Spiro Skouras: "Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Bill Gates, ID2020 & Vaccine Microchips" (April 10 2020, 17 min.)
- Colin Todhunter: "The Gates Foundation and the “War on Cash”: ‘Financial Inclusion’ in an Age of Neoliberalism" (Global Research, April 26 2020)
- WHO: "Circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2 – Sudan" (September 1 2020)
- Anon.: "Medical Tyranny 2020" (Greg Reese, April 10 2020, 4 min.)
- Anon.: "Nobel Literature Laureate Alexievich Backs 5G Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory" (Moscow Times, April 17 2020)
- Anon.: "'Bill Gates is continuing the work of Monsanto', Vandana Shiva tells FRANCE 24" (France 24, October 23 2019, 12 min.)
Vaccinations; Swine Flu Vaccination Brain Damage; Nanochips and Smart Dust
● Some studies show that seasonal vaccination may confer protection against the immediate seasonal influenza strain, but may also weaken immunity against pandemic strains.
● If this is the case, it may relate to some of the variation between countries in the severity of COVID-19, where there is a higher uptake of seasonal influenza vaccination for the elderly aged 65+ in the US, UK, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands, than in Germany, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Lithunia, although this does not fit with numbers from South Korea, New Zealand and some other countries.
● This could also relate to a prevalence for severe cases among the elderly and, in some countries, health workers, where they are encouraged or required to have seasonal flu shots.
● The 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine caused brain damage in children.
- Anon.: "You might already be Microchipped - Leaked Docs Confirm Virtually Everything on Planet Tracked" (Leak Project, June 24 2017, 46 min.)
- Sophie Borland: "Swine flu advisers' ties to drug firms: Five WHO experts linked with vaccine producers" (Daily Mail, August 13 2010)
- Prof Michel Chossudovsky: "2009 H1N1 Vaccine Caused Brain Damage in Children. Dr. Anthony Fauci on “Vaccine Safety” Issues" (Global Research, May 3 2020)
- Cowling BJ et al.: “Increased risk of noninfluenza respiratory virus infections associated with receipt of inactivated influenza vaccine” (Clin Infect Dis., 2012)
- Makia Freeman: "Nanochips And Smart Dust – Dangerous New Face Of Human Microchipping Agenda" (Natural Health News, October 20 2017)
- Walter Graham: "Health at the End of a Needle" (The National Health Federation, August 19 2020)
- Dr J Mercola: "Might Flu Shots Increase COVID-19 Pandemic Risk?" (Mercola, September 8 2020)
- OECD: "Influenza vaccination rates" (% of population aged 65+, latest data available)
- Tom Porter: "Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation" (International Business Times, March 2 2014)
- Skowronski DM et al.: “Evidence in a Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial of Increased 2009 Pandemic Risk Associated With 2008-2009 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Receipt” (Clin Infect Dis., 2019)
- Vojdani A et al.: "Potential antigenic cross-reactivity between SARS-CoV-2 and human tissue with a possible link to an increase in autoimmune diseases" (Clin Immun., 2020)
COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, preexisting infections, previous vaccinations and awakening of XMRV (gamma retroviruses)
- Arias M et al.: "The saga of XMRV: a virus that infects human cells but is not a human virus" Emerg Microbes Infect., 2014)
- Grifoni A et al.: "Targets of T Cell Responses to SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus in Humans With COVID-19 Disease and Unexposed Individuals" (Cell, 2020)
- Katherine Harmon: "Retrovirus Linked to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Could Aid in Diagnosis" (Sci Amer., 2009)
- Hou Y et al.: "Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) proteins of different bat species confer variable susceptibility to SARS-CoV entry" (Arch Virol., 2010)
- Maetzig T et al.: "Gammaretroviral Vectors: Biology, Technology and Application" (Viruses, 2011)
- Menachery VD et al.: "A SARS-like Cluster of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential for Human Emergence" (Nature Medicine, 2015)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth About Human Retroviruses and Chronic Disease" (December 9 2018)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Could Retroviruses Play a Role in COVID-19?" (May 3 2020)
- Mikovits JA: et al.: "Detection of an infectious retrovirus, XMRV, in blood cells of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome" (Virulence, 2010)
- van der Kuyl AC et al.: "Of mice and men: on the origin of XMRV" (Front Microbiol., 2011)
- Yan J et al.: "Infectious virus in exhaled breath of symptomatic seasonal influenza cases from a college community" (PNAS, 2018)
A Few of Many Studies on the Genetic Origin of SARS-CoV-2:
- Andersen KG et al.: "The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2" (Nat Med., 2020)
- Coutard B et al.: “The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade” (Antiviral Res. 2020)
- Li F et al.: "Structure of SARS Coronavirus Spike Receptor-Binding Domain Complexed With Receptor" (Science, 2005)
- Li X et al,: "Evolutionary history, potential intermediate animal host, and cross‐species analyses of SARS‐CoV‐2" (J Med Virology, 2020)
- Lu R et al.: "Genomic characterisation and epidemiology of 2019 novel coronavirus: implications for virus origins and receptor binding" (Lancet, 2020)
- Mackenzie JS et al.: "COVID-19: a novel zoonotic disease caused by a coronavirus from China: what we know and what we don’t" (Microbiology Australia, 2020)
- Piplani S et al.: "In silico comparison of spike protein-ACE2 binding affinities across species; significance for the possible origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus" (arXiv.2020)
- Wu C et al.: “Furin, a potential therapeutic target for COVID-19” (chinaxiv. 2020)
- Zhan SH et al.: "SARS-CoV-2 is well adapted for humans. What does this mean for re-emergence?" (BioRxiv, 2020)
RFR/EMF Immune Effects, a Few of the Relevant Studies:
- Bioinitiative, Summary lists: Disrupted Immune Function; RFR (to 2012); RFR (to 2014)
- Boscolo P et al.: “Effects of electromagnetic fields produced by radiotelevision broadcasting stations on the immune system of women” (Sci Total Environ., 2001)
- Di Giampaolo L et al.: “Follow up study on the immune response to low frequency electromagnetic fields in men and women working in a museum” (Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol., 2006)
- El-Gohary OA et al.: “Effect of electromagnetic waves from mobile phone on immune status of male rats: possible protective role of vitamin D” (Can J Physiol Pharmacol., 2017)
- Grigoriev YG et al.: “Confirmation studies of Soviet research on immunological effects of microwaves: Russian immunology results” (Bioelectromagnetics, 2010)
- Johansson O: "Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields - A potentially underlying cause for cellular damage and tissue repair reduction which could lead to disease and impairment” (Pathophysiology, 2009)
- Marshall TG et al.: “Electrosmog and autoimmune disease” (Immunol Res., 2017)
- Miller AB et al.: "Risks to Health and Well-Being From Radio-Frequency Radiation Emitted by Cell Phones and Other Wireless Devices" (Front. Public Health, 2019)
- Oschman JL et al.: “The effects of grounding (earthing) on inflammation, the immune response, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases” (J Inflamm Res., 2015)
- Simkó M et al.: “Extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields as effectors of cellular responses in vitro: possible immune cell activation” (J Cell Biochem., 2004)
- Szmigielski S: “Reaction of the immune system to low-level RF/MW exposures” (Sci Total Environ., 2013)
- Walleczek J: “Electromagnetic field effects on cells of the immune system: the role of calcium signalling" (FASEB J., 1992)
Effects of Pollution other than RFR on Coronavirus Symptoms:
Prevalence and Numbers of Asymptomatic People with COVID19:
Many studies showed that some half of the people infected with COVID19 were asymptomatic.
- Bendavid E et al.: "COVID-19 Antibody Seroprevalence in Santa Clara County, California" (medRxiv, 2020)
- Black JRM et al.: "COVID-19: the case for health-care worker screening to prevent hospital transmission" (Lancet, 2020)
- Cheryl Clark: "Nursing Homes Shocked at 'Insanely Wrong' CMS Data on COVID-19" (MedPage Today, June 9 2020)
- Day M.: "Covid-19: identifying and isolating asymptomatic people helped eliminate virus in Italian village" (BMJ, 2020)
- Jordan Ford: "Initial COVID-19 infection rate may be 80 times greater than originally reported" (Penn State News, June 22 2020)
- Yoon K Loke, Carl Heneghan: "Why no-one can ever recover from COVID-19 in England – a statistical anomaly" (CEBM, July 16 2020)
- Nishiura H et al.: "Estimation of the asymptomatic ratio of novel coronavirus infections" (Int J Infectious Diseases, 2020)
- Jacob Sullum: "Official COVID-19 Numbers Represent Just 6% of Total Infections, a New Analysis Suggests" (Reason, April 12 2020)
- Sutton D et al.: "Universal Screening for SARS-CoV-2 in Women Admitted for Delivery" (NEJM, 2020)
- Wu JT et al.: “Estimating clinical severity of COVID-19 from the transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China” (Nature Medicine., 2020)
- Zhuang GH et al.: [WITHDRAWN: "Potential false-positive rate among the 'asymptomatic infected individuals' in close contacts of COVID-19 patients"] Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. (March 5 2020)
- Cao Q et al.: "SARS-CoV-2 infection in children: Transmission dynamics and clinical characteristics" (J Formos Med Assoc., 2020)
- Christiani L et al.: "Will children reveal their secret? The coronavirus dilemma" (Europ. Respir. J, 2020)
- Dong Y et al.: "Epidemiology of COVID-19 Among Children in China" (Pediatrics, 2020)
- Du W et al.: "Clinical characteristics of COVID-19 in children compared with adults in Shandong Province, China" (Infection, 2020)
- Hasan A et al.: "Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and Pediatric Patients: A Review of Epidemiology, Symptomatology, Laboratory and Imaging Results to Guide the Development of a Management Algorithm" (Cureus, 2020)
- Jeng MJ: "COVID-19 in children: Current status" (J Chin Med Assoc., 2020)
- She J et al.: "COVID-19 epidemic: Disease characteristics in children" (Med Virol., 2020)
- Sinha AP et al.: "COVID-19 infection in children" (Lancet Respir Med., 2020)
- Tagarro A et al.: "Screening and Severity of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Children in Madrid, Spain." (JAMA Pediatrics, 2020)
Fatality and Mortality Rates:
Fatality rate for cases diagnosed.
Mortality rate for populations, often per 1,000 per year.
Spread of COVID-19:
COVID-19 Less Common among Wearers of Eye Glasses
Comorbidities and Drug Associations
Blood-Clotting, Thrombosis, Thromboxane, Blood Types, Blood Pressure
EMF exposure can lead to or exacerbate thrombotic tendencies.
- Elizabeth Cohen: "Doctors try to untangle why they're seeing 'unprecedented' blood clotting among Covid-19 patients" (CNN, April 22 2020)
- Chris Glorioso and Evan Stulberger: "I-Team: Blood Clots Closely Associated with COVID-19 Deaths, Research Says" (NBC, April 21 2020)
- Gorczynska E et al.: “The Effect of Magnetic Fields on Platelets, Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis in Guinea Pigs” (Physiol Chem Phys Med NMR, 1983)
- Klok FA et al.: "Incidence of thrombotic complications in critically ill ICU patients with COVID-19" (Thrombosis Res., 2020)
- Lippi G et al.: “Acute effects of 30 minutes of exposure to a smartphone call on in vitro platelet function” (Blood Transfus., 2017)
- Lohinov VV et al.: [Effect of Low Intensity Electromagnetic Radiation on Coagulation and Fibrinolytic Properties of Blood in Vitro] (Fiziol Zh., 2001)
- Deborah J Nelson: "Blood-pressure drugs are in the crosshairs of COVID-19 research" (Reuters, April 23 2020)
- Omura Y et al.: “Chronic or intractable medical problems associated with prolonged exposure to unsuspected harmful environmental electric, magnetic or electro-magnetic fields radiating in the bedroom or workplace and their exacerbation by intake of harmful light and heavy metals from common sources” (Acupunct Electrother Res.,1991)
- Sun X et al.: "ABO blood types associated with the risk of venous thromboembolism in Han Chinese people: A hospital-based study of 200,000 patients" (Sci Rep., 2017)
- Zhao J et al.: "Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility" (medRxiv, 2020)
Oxygen Deprivation, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) and Unusual Symptoms
Although short-term EMF exposure can increase HSP70, long-term EMF exposure reduces HSP70 and thus increases the risk of hypoxia.
Diet, Insulin, Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity
- Anon.: "Dietary supplements an important weapon for fighting off COVID-19" (Newswise, April 23 2020)
- Ceron E et al.: "Partnership for an Unhealthy Planet: How big business interferes with global health policy and science" (Corporate Accountability, April 2020)
- Ferlita S et al.: "Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Altered Immune System Leading to Susceptibility to Pathogens, Especially Mycobacterium tuberculosis" (J Clin Med., 2019)
- Honce R et al.: "Impact of Obesity on Influenza A Virus Pathogenesis, Immune Response, and Evolution" (Front Immunol., 2019)
- Lighter J et al.: "Obesity in patients younger than 60 years is a risk factor for Covid-19 hospital admission" (Clin Infect Dis., 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Diabetes Can Increase Complications of COVID-19" (April 30 2020)
- Petrilli CM et al.: "Factors associated with hospitalization and critical illness among 4,103 patients with COVID-19 disease in New York City" (medRxiv, 2020)
- Qingxian C et al.: "Obesity and COVID-19 Severity in a Designated Hospital in Shenzhen, China" (Lancet, 2020)
- Richardson S et al.: "Presenting Characteristics, Comorbidities, and Outcomes Among 5700 Patients Hospitalized With COVID-19 in the New York City Area" (JAMA, 2020)
- Wang Q et al.: "O-GlcNAc transferase promotes influenza A virus–induced cytokine storm by targeting interferon regulatory factor–5" (Science Advances, 2020)
- Ruth Williams: "Discovered: Metabolic Mechanism of Cytokine Storms: By studying influenza in mice and cells, researchers identify a glucose metabolism pathway critical to the dysregulated immune response that kills many infectious disease patients, including those with COVID-19" (The Scientist, April 15 2020)
This protocol, involving corticosteroids, vitamin C and heparin, reportedly saves the lives of over 98% of people hospitalized with COVID-19. It is supported by the FLCCC Working Group and used in China, Italy, Japan and South Korea.
Possible Natural and Other Remediation,
Vitamins C and D,
hydroxychloroquine, Antibodies, Astaxanthin, humidity, Ozone treatment, UV Light
Some Vitamin D Papers (see also under General):
- Albert PJ et al.: "Vitamin D: The Alternative Hypothesis" (Autoimmun Rev., 2009)
- Alipio M: "Vitamin D Supplementation Could Possibly Improve Clinical Outcomes of Patients Infected with Coronavirus-2019 (COVID-19)" (SSRN, 2020)
- Biesalki HK: "Vitamin D deficiency and co-morbidities in COVID-19 patients – A fatal relationship?" (NFS Journal, 2020)
- Damien Downing: “How we can fix this pandemic in a month; Commentary” (Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, June 22 2020)
- Martineau AR et al.: "Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data" (BMJ, 2020)
- Mitchell F: "Vitamin-D and COVID-19: do deficient risk a poorer outcome?" (Lancet, 2020)
- Panagiotou G et al.: "Low serum 25‐hydroxyvitamin D (25[OH]D) levels in patients hospitalized with COVID‐19 are associated with greater disease severity" (Clin End, 2020)
- Raharusun P et al.: "Patterns of COVID-19 Mortality and Vitamin D: An Indonesian Study" (SSRN, 2020)
- Tan CW et al.: "A cohort study to evaluate the effect of combination Vitamin D, Magnesium and Vitamin B12 (DMB) on progression to severe outcome in older COVID-19 patients" (medRxiv, 2020)
General, including Hydroxychloroquine and hydrogen peroxide:
- Akaberi D et al.: “Mitigation of the replication of SARS-CoV-2 by nitric oxide in vitro” (Redox Biol., 2020 )
- Mark M. Alipio: "Vitamin D supplementation could possibly improve clinical outcomes of patients infected with Coronavirus-2019 (Covid2019)" (2020)
- Anon.: "Corona Virus Treatment and Prevention" (NHS Corona Doctors On the Front Line)
- Anon.: "Hydroxychloroquine Cuts Mortality by 50%" (Physicians' Weekly, July 2 2020)
- Dr. Scott Antoine: "A Breakthrough For COVID-19?" (Ari Whitten, The Energy Blueprint Podcast, 2020)
- Arundel AV et al.: "Indirect health effects of relative humidity in indoor environments" (EHP, 1986)
- Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai: "Vitamins A and D keep Coronavirus away" (PGurus, March 28, 2020, 28 min.)
- Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai: "Letter to President Trump" (March 23 2020)
- Joshua Barney: "COVID-19: Exercise May Help Prevent Deadly Complication" (University of Virginia, April 15 2020)
- Biancatelli RMLC et al.: "Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)" (Front Immun., 2020)
- Brown RA et al.: "COVID-19 ’ICU’ risk – 20-fold greater in the Vitamin D Deficient. BAME, African Americans, the Older, Institutionalised and Obese, are at greatest risk. Sun and ‘D’-supplementation – Game-changers? Research urgently required" (BMJ, 2020)
- Brownstein D et al.: "A Novel Approach to Treating COVID-19 Using Nutritional and Oxidative Therapies" (Science, Public Health Policy, and The Law , 2020)
- Chaunie Brusie: "UV Light Therapy is Being Studied as COVID-19 Treatment at Cedars Sinai Hospital" (Nurse.org, April 27 2020)
- Br. Alexis Bugnolo: "98% of COVID-19 Patients Cured with Hydroxychloroquine Treatment" (From Rome, April 14 2020)
- Prof. Dolores Cahill: "Debunking the official C.O.V.I.D.19 narrative" (Vanessa Beeley, May 13 2020, 66 min.)
- Perry Chiaramonte: "California biopharmaceutical company claims coronavirus antibody breakthrough" (Fox News, May 15 2020)
- Colson P et al.: "Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as available weapons to fight COVID-19" (Int J Antimicrob Agents, 2020)
- Dancer RCA et al.: "Vitamin D deficiency contributes directly to the acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)" (Thorax, 2015)
- Daneshkhah A et al.: "The Role of Vitamin D in Suppressing Cytokine Storm in COVID-19 Patients and Associated Mortality" (medRxiv, 2020)
- Garvin MR et al.: "A mechanistic model and therapeutic interventions for COVID-19 involving a RAS-mediated bradykinin storm" (eLife, 2020)
- Grant WB et al.: "Evidence that Vitamin D Supplementation Could Reduce Risk of Influenza and COVID-19 Infections and Deaths" (Nutrients, 2020)
- Hamblin MR: "Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?" (Adv Exp Med Biol, 2017)
- HCQ use
- Katie Hunt: "Britons urged to take vitamin D while sheltering inside during the pandemic" (CNN, April 23 2020)
- Ilie PC et al.: "The role of vitamin D in the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 infection and mortality" (Aging Clinical and Experimental Research, 2020)
- Khaerunnisa S et al.: "Potential Inhibitor of COVID-19 Main Protease (Mpro) From Several Medicinal Plant Compounds by Molecular Docking Study" (Preprints, 2020)
- Eamon Laird & Rose Anne Kenny: "Vitamin D deficiency in Ireland – implications for COVID-19. Results from the Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA)" (The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing, 2020)
- Laird E et al.: "Vitamin D and Inflammation: Potential Implications for Severity of COVID-19" (Ir Med J., 2020)
- Lauc G et al.: "Fighting COVID-19 with water" (JOHG, 2020)
- Stacy Lawrence: "UV light, respiratory catheter for COVID-19 from Cedars-Sinai seeking emergency use" (BioWorld, Arpil 28 2020)
- LeBaron TW et al.: "A New Approach for the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disorders. Molecular Hydrogen Significantly Reduces the Effects of Oxidative Stress" (Molecules, 2020)
- LeBaron TW et al.: "A novel functional beverage for COVID-19 and other conditions: Hypothesis and preliminary data, increased blood flow, and wound healing" (J Translat Sci., 2020)
- Abigail Klein Leichman: "CoronaCure? In major breakthrough, Israeli researchers isolate coronavirus antibody" (Israel21c, May 6 2020)
- Liu Z et al.: "The Inhibitory Effect of Curcumin on Virus-Induced Cytokine Storm and Its Potential Use in the Associated Severe Pneumonia" (Front Cell Dev Biol., 2020)
- MedCram: "Coronavirus Epidemic Update 34: US Cases Surge, Chloroquine & Zinc Treatment Combo, Italy Lockdown" (MedCram, March 10 2020, 17 min.)
- Derek Lowe: "The Latest Hydroxychloroquine Data, As of April 11" (Science Magazine, April 11 2020)
- Mengist HM et al.: "Designing of improved drugs for COVID-19: Crystal structure of SARS-CoV-2 main protease Mpro" (Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy, 2020)
- Meo SA et al.: "Efficacy of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine in the Treatment of COVID-19" (Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci., 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Vitamins C and D Finally Adopted as Coronavirus Treatment" (April 7 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Potential Roles of NAC and Glutathione in COVID-19 Treatment" (May 25 2020)
- Dr Joseph Mercola: "Hydroxychloroquine Protocol Continues Getting Censored" (August 8 2020)
- Alexey V Polonikov: "Endogenous deficiency of glutathione as the most likely cause of serious manifestations and death in patients with the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19): a hypothesis based on literature data and own observations" (2020)
- Dr Y Raymond: "Role of Ascorbic Acid in Covid 19 Management" (2020)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute: "In cell studies, seaweed extract outperforms remdesivir in blocking COVID-19 virus: Heparin, a common anitcoagulent, could also form basis of a viral trap for SARS-CoV-2." (Science Daily, July 24 2020)
- Rhodes JM et al.: "Editorial: low population mortality from COVID‐19 in countries south of latitude 35 degrees North supports vitamin D as a factor determining severity" (AP&T, 2020)
- Risch HA: “Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis” (Am J Epidemiol. 2020)
- Harvey A Risch: "The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It" (Newsweek, July 23 2020)
- Rowen RJ et al.: "A Plausible "Penny" Costing Effective Treatment for Corona Virus - Ozone Therapy" (Infect Dis Epidem., 2020)
- Andrew W Saul: "Shanghai Government Officially Recommends Vitamin C for COVID-19" (Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, March 3 2020)
- Schwalfenberg G: “Vitamin D for influenza” (Can Fam Physician. 2015)
- Shittu MO et al.: "Improving the Efficacy of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine Against SARS-CoV-2 May Require Zinc Additives - A Better Synergy for Future COVID-19 Clinical Trials" (Infez Med., 2020)
- Chris Smith: "CDC: Coronavirus ‘does not spread easily’ from contaminated surfaces" (BGR, May 202 2020)
- Thomas Smith: "A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged: A closer look at the Bradykinin hypothesis" (Elemental, September 1 2020)
- Sun X et al.: "Rheumotologitsts' View on the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Treat COVID-19" (Emerg Microbes Infect., 2020)
- Talukday J et al.: "COVID-19: Potential of Microalgae Derived Natural Astaxanthin As Adjunctive Supplement in Alleviating Cytokine Storm" (SSRN, 2020)
- Nick Taylor-Vaisey: "A made-in-Canada solution to the coronavirus outbreak?" (Maclean's, February 24 2020)
- Trinity College Dublin: "Vitamin D determines severity in COVID-19 so government advice needs to change" (News Wise, May 12 2020)
- Vincent MJ et al.: “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread” (Virol J. 2005)
- Dr J. Otis Williams: "How Sugar, 5G Technology and Modern Medicine Affect The Body" (April 3 2020, 33 min.)
- Washingtonian (Fauci): "How to Avoid Getting Sick When You’re Around People All Day" (Washingtonian, January 15 2016)
- Zhao K et al.: "Perceiving Nasal Patency Through Mucosal Cooling Rather Than Air Temperature or Nasal Resistance" (PLoS One, 2011)
- Zhou Q et al.: "Interferon-α2b Treatment for COVID-19" (Front Immunol., 2020)
Virus Identification Challenge
Censorship of Science and Disinformation:
- A few media outlets started unprecedented censorship of scientific discussion about COVID19;
● In early April 2020 arbitrary censorship began over scientific discussion of topics such as whether Vitamin C could be helpful in combating COVID-19, or whether pollution from air particulates or RFR could increase the severity of the effects of the virus, or whether the virus was entirely zoonotic or partially man-made, or whether it has been released by mistake from the Wuhan Level 4 Laboratory.
● No reasons were given for this censorship except that the particular media involved did not like the evidence presented by some scientists.
● Some western governments have been slow to outlaw such unscientific censorship and insist on the freedom of speech for all scientists and everyone else under the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights and their own country's constitutions:
● Article 19.
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."
● Some media like YouTube state that they follow only the World Health Organization, despite the US withdrawing funding from the WHO because the WHO and China did not act fast enough to stop the spread of the virus to other countries, and despite the United Nations with its Declaration of the Human Right to freedom of opinion and expression through any media being responsible for the WHO.
● Some media have tried to stifle scientific discussion of whether SARS-CoV-2 was engineered with gain of function through polybasic furin spike cleavage by teams of U.S. and Chinese scientists who have been making such insertions into such coronaviruses since 2006 (see above on Origin of SARS-CoV-2). It now seems that this is the most likely explanation of the origin of the virus. This is a different issue from whether the virus was released from the Wuhan Level 4 Laboratory and whether this release was deliberate or accidental and, if deliberate, for what purpose.
- Media Censorship, YouTube, Twitter, Media Creation of 'Conspiracy', Media Links with Wuhan and Compulsory Vaccination Activists:
● Some media groups, like YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp, claimed in April 2020 that they had discovered a conspiracy and from April 7 2020 censored postings on coronavirus and radio frequency radiation with which they disagreed.
● It has been alleged that Danielle Anderson, one of Facebook's 'fact checkers' censoring scientific reports on COVID19, worked at the Wuhan Institute of Virology on bat coronavirus and allegedly collaborated with Peng Zhou who also worked on bat coronavirus.
● Facebook allegedly flagged Joshua Philipps' scientific documentary published by Epoch Times on April 7 2020 examining the links between the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and the Wuhan laboratory as 'false'.
● Other media blamed celebrities allegedly backing scientific evidence with which they did not agree.
● Some media denying the science on RFR and viruses appeared to support extremist compulsory vaccination activists, even though some 29% of New Yorkers were reported in a poll as likely refusers of a coronavirus vaccination, making such a vaccine ineffective.
● The alleged use of infertility elements in WHO-backed vaccinations in Africa and alleged high rates of adverse effects among recipients of vaccinations in India has made many countries wary of western vaccination programmes, especially by people like Gates who have advocated population reduction.
● Some media censorship is under the control of the Chinese Communist Party, which allegedly was working with the WHO to block any news not following the WHO and hiding any involvement by the Wuhan Level 4 Bioweapons Laboratory.
● In March 2020, "Zhao Lijian, a spokesperson of the Chinese Foreign Ministry, promoted a conspiracy on Twitter that the virus had originated in the US and was brought to China by the US military" (Gan, April 16 2020)
● In April 2020, it was reported (Gan, April 16 2020) that: The Chinese researcher who requested anonymity said under the new restrictions, however, coronavirus research that contradicted the official narrative could be suppressed by Beijing. "I think the importance is that the international scientific community must realize that any journal or manuscripts from (a) Chinese research institution has kind of been double-checked by the government," said the researcher. "It is important for them to know there are extra steps between independent scientific research and final publication."
● On April 19 2020 Susan Wojcicki, YouTube CEO, explained (CNN) how YouTube would censor any videos going against WHO policy, without explaining why the WHO was right when it had changed its mind on ACE2 drugs, gave different advice on wearing facemasks from many governments, had failed to investigate fully the outbreak of COVID-19 in Wuhan in the initial stages, had failed to hold the Chinese Communist Party to account for not giving appropriate warnings to the international community after the outbreak in Wuhan, and after the US government had withdrawn funding and support for the WHO. The largest funder of the WHO apart from China is now allegedly Bill Gates and his Foundation, who allegedly talked about allegedly talked about a 10-15% population reduction through global vaccination, health care, etc.,.
● On April 19 2020 Susan Wojcicki, YouTube CEO, also said that a claim that vitamin C or turmeric would cure people of COVID-19 would be censored.
● On April 26 2020 YouTube removed a video showing a new potentially life-saving technology to help against COVID-19 and Twitter allegedly suspended the account of the Colorado biotech company working with Cedars-Sinai to develop this potential coronavirus treatment using UV light inserted into the lungs. In the same week Bill Bryan, Homeland Security's head of Science and Technology, suggested that UV light could have a significant affect on viruses such as COVID-19. Twitter allegedly repealed its censorship on April 27 2020.
● On April 28 2020 YouTube allegedly censored a video of two medical doctors in California discussing percentage rates for the likelihood of catching COVID-19 in relation to the social measures needed to combat the spread of the virus. The video had already been watched 5 million times.
- State Censorship, UK 77th Brigade 'Facebook Warriors' Troll Farm, NATO, EU, China and Disinformation
● Some countries have allegedly been using disinformation. Leaked emails on April 26 2020 allegedly showed that the European Union removed from its report allegations of Chinese disinformation when Joseph Borrell, its High Representative, came under Chinese pressure.
Reuters: "China denies spreading coronavirus disinformation following EU report" (CNBC, April 27 2020)
● Some countries have been infiltrated by conspiracy theorists and employed their own army against scientific facts and against the own population by creating the belief in a conspiracy and disinformation. They have used psych warfare troops to propagate lies and misinformation against the mainstream scientific viewpoint which has long accepted that radio frequency radiation like 5G can harm people and wildlife. They have undermined findings by groups like the WHO's IARC, the NTP study and the majority of studies since 1932 showing that long-term exposure to RFR can cause harm at non-thermal levels.
● In England, groups such as Ofcom, a DMCS committee, and the ASA against RRT posters, allegedly tried to censor scientific information on the adverse effects of RFR with which they disagreed, despite the right to freedom of expression in the European Convention on Human Rights (Article 10).
● In April 2015 the UK set up the 77th Brigade at Hermitage, Newbury, Berkshire, for 'political warfare', including psychological operations (psyops), deception, and media operations (hence the numerous references in recent stories by defence journalists to "facebook warriors")". It aimed to have 2,000 persons using Facebook, Twitter and other social media. It is part of the 6th Division, based at Upavon, Wiltshire, which "focuses on Cyber, Electronic Warfare, Intelligence, Information Operations and unconventional warfare through niche capabilities such as the Specialised Infantry Battalions", to provide the army’s "asymmetric edge, orchestrating Intelligence, Counter-Intelligence, Information Operations, Electronic Warfare, Cyber and unconventional warfare." Almost half were civilian reservists with full time jobs in marketing or consumer research. In addition, GCHQ’s Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (JTRIG) is also involved in media campaigns, according to an Oxford study.
Anon.: "Army sets up new brigade 'for information age'" (BBC News, January 31 2015)
Samantha Bradshaw and Philip N. Howard: "The Global Disinformation Order: 2019 Global Inventory of Organised Social Media Manipulation" (University of Oxford, 2019)
Laurie Clarke: "Twitter needs to start exposing the UK's murky online propaganda" (Wired, October 8 2019)
Glen Greenwald, Andrew Fishman: "Controversial GCHQ unit engaged in domestic law enforcement, online propaganda, psychology research" (Intercept, June 22 2015)
Carl Miller: "Inside the British Army's secret information warfare machine" (Wired, November 14 2018)
Richard Norton-Taylor: "British Army faces radical shakeup" (Guardian, February 2 2020)
Jonathon Owen: "British Army ramps up information warfare capability to meet 21st-century threats" (PR Week, August 6 2019)
● In 2019 the 77th Brigade was looking for "digital supermen, hyperconnected and hyper-empowered online individuals". It was also revealed that Gordon MacMillan, a "Twitter executive, is a British Army information warfare unit reservist" and was working for the 77th Brigade 'Troll Farm'.
Anon.: "Senior Twitter Executive Joined British Army Troll Brigade" (Moon of Alabama, September 30 2020)
Ian Cobain: "Twitter executive for Middle East is British Army 'psyops' soldier" (Middle East Eye, September 30 2020)
Archie Hall and Helen Worrell: "Twitter executive is British Army information warfare unit reservist" (Financial Times, September 30 2020)
● The belief in conspiracy theories and the use of disinformation also spread to NATO. On April 15 2020 the UK Ministry of Defence and Ben Wallace said that their current priority was disinformation. They announced that "the British Army will be deploying two experts in countering disinformation. They will advise and support NATO".
Ministry of Defence and Ben Wallace: "Army experts boost NATO fight against COVID-19 disinformation" (UK Government, April 15 2020)
● On April 22 2020 Sir Nick Carter revealed that the UK's secretive 77th Brigade was being used by the Cabinet Office: “We have been involved with the Cabinet Office rapid response unit, with our 77 Brigade helping to quash rumours from misinformation, but also to counter disinformation.” He said that the UK would also be “deploying two experts in countering disinformation for the formation of NATO’s COVID-19 communications hub”.
The 'rumors' which the army's psychological warfare unit were presumably being asked to quash were those referred to by Michael Gove, the Cabinet secretary, who allegedly regarded as "dangerous nonsense" the two theories: "One theory about the link between 5G and coronavirus suggest that the mobile technology suppresses the immune system, while another claims the virus uses the network’s radio waves to communicate and reach victims, speeding up its spread. Both have been thoroughly debunked by scientists."
However, mainstream science has since 1960 established that RFR can damage the immune system, as shown in numerous peer-reviewed studies (see the mass of studies referred to above, eg Dr Joel M. Moskowitz: "Research on the Effects of Wireless Radiation Exposure on the Immune System" 2020).
Anon.: "Armed Forces chief: Coronavirus greatest logistic challenge in 40 years’ service" (Express and Star, April 22 2020)
Laurie Clarke: "Michael Gove brands 5G coronavirus theories “dangerous nonsense”" (Newstatesman, April 6 2020)
Joey D'Urso: "The British Army’s Information Warfare Unit Is Helping Combat Coronavirus Misinformation" (BuzzFeed, April 22 2020)
Charlotte Tobitt: "Government creates team to tackle coronavirus 'fake news'" (Press Gazette, March 9 2020)
Charlotte Tobitt: "Cabinet Office rebutting 70 false coronavirus claims per week since outbreak began" (Press Gazette, April 22 2020)
Gregor Young: "Defence chief says 77th Brigade is countering Covid misinformation" (The National, April 22 2020)
Mike Robinson: "The British Military Information War Waged On Their Own Population" (UKColumn, Arpil 26 2020)
- No Evidence for a Conspiracy; Need for New Long-term Guidelines and 5G Testing, Given that 2G, 3G and 4G already Proved Harmful
● None of these groups provided any proof or evidence of a conspiracy, except that they disagreed with someone else's viewpoint and rejected the scientific facts.
● Even people believing in state-backed campaigns (see below) so far failed to provide proof of any particular state backing the alleged conspiracy.
● The two most common media claims were:
(a) they disagreed that RFR can trigger a virus and
(b) they disagreed that RFR can weaken the immune system.
● For (a) there have been only a few scientific studies, so any claims for or against this lacks substantial scientific evidence.
● For (b), there have been numerous studies since 1960 which have found that RFR can weaken biological markers relating to the immune system. This means that media companies using RFR for their products and profit, along with NATO and UK troops, have decided to censor this scientific evidence without any scientific evidence to the contrary.
● A few parts of the media, instead of following mainstream scientific evidence, prefer to rely on the unscientific opinions of groups like the ICNIRP cartel which also support the wireless industry; see e.g.:
“The Lies Must Stop: Disband ICNIRP. Facts Matter, Now More Than Ever” (Microwave News, April 9 2020)
● Mainstream science sees the need for long-term guidelines which accept the long-established scientific evidence of non-thermal harm. It also notes the need for testing 5G before it is deployed commercially.
Barnes F et al.: "Setting Guidelines for Electromagnetic Exposures and Research
Needs" (Bioelectromagnetics, 2020)
- Alleged but Unproven State-backed Campaign
Marc Owen Jones, a disinformation specialist, allegedly said some Twitter accounts showed inauthentic activity relating to 5G and coronavirus, bearing some hallmarks of a state-backed campaign. Blackbird.AI of New York said it identified more than 50,000 posts on Twitter and Reddit linking 5G and coronavirus with a significant uptick in inauthentic amplification of posts with a possible coordinated campaign and bot accounts. The Global Disinformation Index said they had seen organised disinformation around 5G-coronavirus.
- Fires at Celll Towers in England: Accidents or Conspiracy?
Some media reports claiming conspiracies have referred to possible electrical faults at celltowers in England as attempted arson, whereas fire chiefs regard them as the result of faulty equipment.
- Censorship of Scientific Facts in Belgium
● On January 22 2020 a local physician, Dr Kris Van Kerckhoven, had his concerns about the dangers of 5G published in Het Laatste Nieuws. It was described on January 23 2020 as "a beautiful article", "an honest piece". "Half a day later, however, the entire article disappeared". It was replaced by an editorial claiming, wrongly, that 5G "seems safe".
- Censorship of Scientific Facts and Role of Public Health England and Full Fact
● Some scientists and others accused of this supposed conspiracy allegedly say that the toxic cellular reactions through exosomes used as a test for this COVID-19 can also be simply reactions to toxic stress, which could also be caused by particulate and RFR pollution. Many current coronavirus tests are for certain common genetic material, since there is no fully accurate test for COVID-19 yet.
● Some scientists also allegedly assert that many of the total death figures in early 2020 are comparable with the usual mortality rates at that time of the year or even below them. They allege that some deaths attributed to COVID-19 are actually from underlying conditions. They also say that COVID-19 appears to have a mortality rate closer to that typical of winter influenza viruses, especially if some 50% or more of the people with this coronavirus are asymptomatic, as some studies have suggested.
● In comparison, in the US alone, the 2017–2018 seasonal influenza virus outbreak was estimated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to have caused approximately 710,000 hospitalizations and up to 79,400 deaths.
● In the UK, on March 21 2020, the government's Public Health England announced that:
"as of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK”, because "in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall)".
BuzzFeed News on April 7 2020 traced the origin of the supposed 5G conspiracy in part to this announcement and the belief that "politicians are overhyping the coronavirus crisis and using it to control the public".
● Full Fact does not follow scientific facts, according to the Frank Report (June 6 2020), but promotes 5G.
- Other Alleged Conspiracies
● Some people allegedly creating this conspiracy in turn themselves claim that the COVID-19 crisis is being used by other alleged conspirators to achieve their own conspiratorial aims.
● These alleged conspiracies often concern people involved in proposed forced vaccinations against coronavirus, totalitarian control through new ID, and the installation of 5G.
- Tim Adams: "5G, coronavirus and contagious superstition" (Guardian, April 26 2020)
- Fr. Altier: "Coronavirus - The Truth Revealed" (September 8 2020, 19 min.)
- Angel: "EDYN" (AmazonFilmStudios, April 20 2020, 3 min.)
- Anon.: “Coronavirus: Ofcom formally probes David Icke TV interview” (BBC News, April 9 2020)
- Anon.: "Coronavirus: Ofcom assesses Eamonn Holmes 5G comments after complaints" (BBC News, April 14 2020)
- Anon.: "Did you just hear that?" (April 16 2020, 4 min.)
- Anon.: "Coronavirus: Ofcom rules on Eamonn Holmes and David Icke comments" (BBC News, April 20 2020)
- Anon.: "How did the 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory begin?" (ABC News, August 2 2020, 7 min)
- Martin Armstrong: "John F Kennedy Jr & Ron Paul Come Out Against Fauci & Gates" (Armstrong Economics, April 11 2020)
- Harry Baldcock: "Proximus pauses 5G deployment in Belgian city to allay residents health concerns" (total telecom, April 15 2020)
- Sophie Bateman: "Coronavirus: Fears 5G wifi networks could be acting as 'accelerator' for disease" (Daily Star. March 24 2020)
- Charlie Bayliss: "Facebook removes David Icke coronavirus-5G conspiracy video" (ITV News, April 9 2020)
- Chris Baynes: "Eamonn Holmes fans flames of 5G coronavirus conspiracies by saying ‘it suits state narrative’ for media to dismiss them" (Independent, April 13 2020)
- Jamie Brassington: "Coronavirus fake news dismissed as Wolverhampton hailed 'world-leading 5G city'" (Express and Star, April 12 2020)
- Ryan Broderick: "A Conspiracy Theory That 5G Is Causing The Coronavirus Is Spreading Alongside The Pandemic" (BuzzFeed News, April 3 2020)
- Leo Brown: "Woody Harrelson among stars sharing coronavirus conspiracy theories tied to 5G" (New York Post, April 5 2020)
- Leo Brown: "John Cusack is latest star to push conspiracy theory linking 5G to coronavirus" (New York Post, April 8 2020)
- Prof. Tom Butler interviewed by Claire Edwards: "5G Safety: Truth, Lies & the BBC" (November 27 2019, 27 min.)
- Dr. Rashid Buttar: "BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses" (The Next News Network, April 16 2020, 48 min.)
- Rory Cellan-Jones: "Glastonbury 5G report 'hijacked by conspiracy theorists'" (BBC News, May 16 2020)
- Mike Dano: "COVID-19 crashes into Canada's 5G launch plans" (Light Reading, May 1 2020)
- Dr Devra Davis: "Burning 5G Towers Across Europe is Harming Health, Wildlife And The Climate" (International Business Times, April 19 2020)
- Ernest Dempsey: "Establishment Media Panics and Censors Commentary on 5G and Coronavirus" (April 9 2020)
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport: "No evidence of a link between 5G and coronavirus" (UK Government, May 6 2020)
- Tyler Durden: "Twitter Suspends Account Of Biotech Company Testing UV Light To Treat Coronavirus" (ZeroHedge, April 4 2020)
- Tyler Durden: "Facebook 'Fact Checker' Worked At Wuhan Biolab; Ruled Out Virus-Leak While 'Debunking' Articles" (ZeroHedge, April 17 2020)
- Joey D'Urso: "A UK Government Web Page Is Going Viral As “Evidence” For Conspiracy Theories About The Coronavirus" (BuzzFeed News, April 7 2020)
- Orla Dwyer: "Debunked: The UK no longer considers Covid-19 a high consequence infectious disease, but social media posts about it are misleading" (thejournal.ie, March 26 2020)
- Charlotte Edwards: "YouTube bans all 5G conspiracy theory videos after ‘misleading’ David Icke interview linked internet to health crisis" (Sun, April 7 2020)
- Dan Evon: "Does Microsoft Own Patent ‘666’ About Implanting Microchips in People?" (Snopes, April 20 2020)
- Alma Fabiani: "Plandemic theory: What conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers have to say about COVID-19" (Screen Shot, May 12 2020)
- Nick Fildes, Mark Di Stefano, Hannah Murphy: "How a 5G coronavirus conspiracy spread across Europe" (Financial Times, April 16 2020)
- Frank Report: "Who Checks the Fact Checkers? In Brave New Big Tech World 5G Health Concerns Must Be Censored" (June 6 2020)
- Makia Freedom: "The Coronavirus 5G Connection and Coverup" (The Freedom Articles, February 17 2020)
- Ryan Gallagher: "5G Virus Conspiracy Theory Fuelled by Coordinated Effort" (Bloomberg, April 9 2020)
- Nectar Gan, Caitlin Hu and Ivan Watson: "Beijing tightens grip over coronavirus research, amid US-China row on virus origin" (CNN, April 16 2020)
- Brett Graham: "Parliamentary report finds 5G technology is transformational and safe" (9News, May 13 2020)
- Stephen Gruber-Miller: "Fact check: Vitamins C and D are not used in 'conventional treatment' of coronavirus" (US Today, May 4 2020)
- Joey Hadden: "Nearly a third of Americans believe in coronavirus conspiracy theories. Science explains why people tend to believe them more in times of crisis" (Business Insider, April 25 2020)
- Isobel Asher Hamilton: "77 cell phone towers have been set on fire so far due to a weird coronavirus 5G conspiracy theory" (Business Insider, May 6 2020)
- Rebecca Heilweil: "How the 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory went from fringe to mainstream" (Vox, April 24 2020)
- Emeritus Professor DL Henshaw: "Cell phone radio waves have insufficient energy to damage DNA and cause serious illness - an enduring fallacy A commentary" (ES-UK, April 16 2020)
- David Icke: "The Coronavirus Conspiracy" (April 6 2020, 154 min.)
- Muhammad A. Imran, Yusuf A. Sambo, Robert Stewart and Rahim Tafazolli: "The Truth is Out There: Examining the Science Around 5G Paranoia" (IEEE CTN, May 12 2020)
- Thomas M Johnson Jr: "5G Conspiracy Theories Threaten US Recovery" (Washington Post, June 4 2020)
- Bridget Judd: "WhatsApp and YouTube are cracking down on coronavirus conspiracies and misinformation" (ABC News, April 8 2020)
- Harmeet Kaur: "The conspiracy linking 5G to coronavirus just will not die" (CNN, April 8 2020)
- Sean Keach: "Celebs, politicians and influencers ‘spreading 5G coronavirus fake news online’ – including Woody Harrelson and MIA" (Sun, April 9 2020)
- Mary Kekatos: "5G does NOT cause COVID-19" (Daily Mail, July 28 2020)
- Lorna Kellon: "Coronavirus: YouTube tightens rules after David Icke 5G interview" (BBC News, April 7 2020)
- Henry Kissinger: "The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order" (WSJ, April 3 2020)
- Betsy Klein and Jennifer Hansler: "Trump halts World Health Organization funding over handling of coronavirus outbreak" (CNN, April 15 2020)
- Cameron Kyle-Sidell: "From NYC ICU: Does COVID-19 really cause ARDS?" (March 31 2020, 6 min.)
- Leo Laporte: "5G Towers, Coronavirus, and Conspiracy Theory" (TWiT, April 12 2020, 5 min.)
- Kate Lewis: "5G is not accelerating the spread of the new coronavirus" (Full Fact, March 31 2020)
- Annie Logical: "Corona Virus Fakery And The Link To 5G Testing" (Vigiliae, January 28 2020)
- London Real: "Censorship of David Icke is Waking People Up!" (Activist Post, April 7 2020)
- London Real: "We are committed to the truth - we are the New YouTube" (April 7 2020, 4 min.)
- Mollie Mansfield: "Trump confidante Roger Stone suggests that ‘Bill Gates created coronavirus to microchip people’" (Sun, April 13 2020)
- Sylvia Mariën: "Concern about 5G among Antwerp doctors: "We have to wait until we know more about the effects"" (GVA, January 24 2020)
- Kaylee McGhee: "Trump is right: Defund the WHO" (Washington Examiner, April 15 2020)
- Dr Josephy Mercola: "USA Today Smears Mercola Over Vitamin C and D Information" (May 18 2020)
- Ryan Morrison: “5G is safe and poses 'no health risks': Radiation watchdog attempts to quell conspiracy theories about developing 'cancer and male infertility' from the next-generation mobile networks” (Daily Mail, March 13 2020)
- Ryan Morrison: “Government to meet with social media giants to tackle 'crazed conspiracy theory' that 5G causes coronavirus following a spate of arson attacks on mobile masts” (Daily Mail, April 6 2020)
- Ellen Nakashima: "DHS to advise telecom firms on preventing 5G cell tower attacks linked to coronavirus conspiracy theories" (Washington Post, May 13 2020)
- Jamie Nimmo: "Exposed: The conspiracy theorists who claim coronavirus is linked to 5G, including the cousin of a cabinet minister and a former CIA spy" (Mail on Sunday, April 12 2020)
- NYTimes Post: "'Irresponsible!' Eamonn Holmes savaged for comments linking coronavirus and 5G" (NYTimes Post, April 13 2020)
- Eileen O' Connor: "Posters on 5G and Cell Phone Radiation & Censorship: Radiation Research Trust" (Environmental Health Trust, April 21 2020, 4 min.)
- Ofcom: "Radio station sanctioned for misleading coronavirus interview" (April 2 2020)
- Ofcom: "Decision – Uckfield Community Radio Limited" (April 6 2020)
- Ofcom: "The Tony Williams Progam, Uckfield FM" (April 6 2020)
- Ofcom: "Clearing up the myths around 5G and the coronavirus" (April 17 2020)
- Dan Oliver: “UK radio station breaks Ofcom rules by spreading 5G coronavirus link” (5G radar, April 3 2020)
- Oval Media: "trustWHO Filmmakers Respond to Vimeo Censorship" (Journey Pictures, April 17 2020, 9 min.)
- Tom Parker: "YouTube CEO: Anything that goes against the WHO is a violation of YouTube policies" (USSA News, April 20 2020)
- Jeff Parsons: "Why the 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory is physically impossible" (Metro, April 9 2020)
- Jeff Parson: "Bill Gates is now the leading target for coronavirus conspiracy theories" (Metro, April 21 2020)
- Nazia Parveen: "Piers Corbyn among 19 held in coronavirus lockdown protests" (Guardian, May 17 2020)
- Joshua Philipp: "Who Fact Checks the ‘Fact Checkers’ On the Origin of the CCP Virus (Coronavirus)?" (Epoch Times, April 17 2020)
- Public Health England: "Guidance: High consequence infectious diseases (HCID): Status of COVID-19" (March 21 2020)
- Ben Quin: "Facebook acts to halt far-right groups linking Covid-19 to 5G" (Guardian, April 12 2020)
- Ruth Reader: "The latest COVID-19 conspiracy theory puts the blame on 5G" (Fast Company. April 4 2020)
- Gregory Robinson and Agency: "Eamonn Holmes criticised for giving credence to Covid-19 5G conspiracy theory: ITV host said ‘it’s very easy to say it is not true because it suits the state narrative’" (Guardian, April 13 2020)
- Jackson Ryan: "5G does NOT cause Coronavirus: Here's why" (CNet, April 16 2020, 6 min.)
- Amy Davidson Sorkin: "The Dangerous Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories Targeting 5G Technology, Bill Gates, and a World of Fear" (New Yorker, April 24 2020)
- Catherine Sbeglia: "Conspiracy theories tying 5G to COVID-19 behind UK tower fires" (RCR Wireless, April 6 2020)
- Scotties Tech.Info: "5G or Virus? The data speaks for itself" (April 7 2020, 14 min.)
- Spiro Skouras: "Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Bill Gates, ID2020 & Vaccine Microchips" (April 10 2020, 17 min.)
- Joan E. Solsman: "YouTube bans videos falsely claiming 5G causes COVID-19" (CNet, April 6 2020)
- James Temperton: "How the 5G coronavirus conspiracy theory tore through the internet" (Wired, April 6 2020)
- Shara Tibken: "No, 5G didn't cause the coronavirus pandemic" (CNet, March 18 2020) (Retitled: "5G has no link to COVID-19, and Facebook, YouTube are taking down posts. Influencers and Russia are pushing conspiracy theories that link the coronavirus to the new, super-fast wireless technology. They're absolutely wrong." April 7 2020)
- Marloes van Mensvoort: "General practitioner warns against consequences of 5G and the newspaper commits censorship ...? !!!" (Verminder, January 23 2020)
- Arjun Walia: "Wikileaks Highlights The Influence “Big Pharma” Has On The World Health Organization" (Lew Rockwell, April 19 2020)
- Arjun Walia: "Vimeo Bans Documentary Exposing “Big Pharma’s” Influence Within The World Health Organization" (Lew Rockwell, April 23 200)
- Washington Times staff: "Before lockdown, Britain quietly downgraded status of virus threat" (Washington Times, March 26 2020)
- Jim Waterson: “UK media outlets told not to promote baseless 5G coronavirus theories” (Guardian, April 2 2020)
- Jim Waterson & Alex Hern: "How false claims about 5G health risks spread into the mainstream" (Guardian, April 7 2020)
- Paul Joseph Watson: "YouTube Censors Viral Video of Doctors Criticizing ‘Stay-at-Home’ Order" (Summit News, April 28 2020)
- Suzy Weiss and Steven Greenstreet: "Coronavirus conspiracy theories don’t stop at Bill Gates and 5G" (New York Post, April 24 2020)
- Sam Whiting: "Can you catch coronavirus swimming? What about 5G? Debunking bizarre myths" (San Francisco Chronicle, May 10 2020)
- Rhiannon Williams: "Eamonn Holmes questions the media 'slapping down 5G coronavirus theories as not true'" (iNews, April 13 2020)
- Rhiannon Williams: "Coronavirus latest: David Attenborough could win over anti-5G conspiracy theorists, internet group suggests" (iNews, May 17 2020)
- Susan Wojcicki, YouTube CEO: "Inside YouTube's 'numerous policy changes' during the pandemic" (CNN, April 19 2020, 4 min.)
- Queenie Wong, Joan E. Solsman: "Facebook, YouTube and Twitter struggle with viral Plandemic conspiracy video" (CNet, May 8 2020)
- World Health Organization: "5G mobile networks DO NOT spread COVID-19" (WHO, April 8 2020)
- Anon.: "The country's first self-contained 5G network will be located in the port of Antwerp" (HLN, January 22 2020)
Just today, doctor Kris Van Kerckhoven from Wilrijk warns about the dangers of 5G. “In the beginning you think of yours and you see conspiracy theories. But gradually I found it increasingly alarming and I started to study it. For example, I came across very large international studies that showed that radiation is indeed dangerous to humans and that certain diseases and conditions are a direct result of exposure to radiation.”
- Anon.: "5G CoronaVirus" (Wing Commander, February 1 2020, 4 min.)
- Anon.: "Ofcom: Covid-19 5G theories are 'most common' misinformation" (BBC News, April 21 2020)
- Anon.: "Here’s How the “Former Vodafone Boss Blows Whistle On 5G - Coronavirus” Clip Went Viral on YouTube" (Logically, April 24 2020)
- Anon.: "FBI raids Shelby Township's Allure Medical Spa Thursday morning" (Fox2Detroit, April 24 2020)
- Anon.: "Coronavirus: Corbyn's brother among arrests as lockdown protesters denounce 'fake' virus" (Sky News, May 17 2020)
- Anon.: "Investigative Report" (France, May 13 2020)